What's new

The dawn of suicide tanks

This is a game changer, a pivotal piece to advance war strategy plannings to a new level. These tanks could be made into drones, firing shells as they advance towards the enemy defense lines and detonate. They could work in combination with air drones (suicide or not), robotic drones with heavier armors and fire power than human infantry, and MBTs to decimate the enemy defenses.

This is a game changer, a pivotal piece to advance war strategy plannings to a new level. These tanks could be made into drones, firing shells as they advance towards the enemy defense lines and detonate. They could work in combination with air drones (suicide or not), robotic drones with heavier armors and fire power than human infantry, and MBTs to decimate the enemy defenses.
Lmao!

This has been done since the Iraqi insurgency pugsy

Lmao!

This has been done since the Iraqi insurgency pugsy
I guess you just climbed out from the rocks. Iraqi insurgency times had no techs to turn tanks into drones. There wasn't suicide air drone too.

Have fun finding a target worth driving 6 tons of explosives towards at a speed of 20 km/h out in the middle of nowhere. The handful of ukrainians in that trench could just walk away before this comic book bomb arrives. But they wont have to. Such a thing would be disabled a few hundred meters out.
VBIEDs have already proven their effectiveness in both a conventional and unconventional setting.

If this is true, it's an awful waste of metals compared to just modern flying drone which is just plastics + motor + explosives.

If this is true, it's an awful waste of metals compared to just modern flying drone which is just plastics + motor + explosives.
T-54/55 is cheaper than any other delivery method for the listed amount of explosives delivered on target.

Also immune to most air defense.

No not really.
Tanks and APCs have been used for years in VBIEDs now. Russians weren’t the first ones to do so. Even Taliban used many APCs and MRAPS as VBIEDz. They’re favoured for VBIEDs because they can defend against small arms and since they’re armoured they cause the explosion to be more powerful then if it was an unarmored vehicle with the same explosive material.
No bro this is the first time in history that a unmanned tank has been packed with explosives n used as a suicide tank
I’ve seen bigger.

Aren’t VBIEDs intended to be exactly what you just said? When truck loads of explosives disguised as logistics infiltrate enemy bases and blow up, it’s the same effect. This has been done many times already. Russians probably took lessons from their overseas wars.
Can't recall ever any vehicle was packed with six tons of explosives to be used as a suicide vehicle...
Have fun firing 6 tons worth of explosives from artillery at the same spot.

Most of u are missing the point ie the russians have brought out a piece of machinary that was out dated n way past its use by date n made it bloody useful.

I think the size of the explosive will increase n so will the type of explosive...
All in all its presents the user with endless possibilities.

No bro this is the first time in history that a unmanned tank has been packed with explosives n used as a suicide tank
As of now manned is still more efficient and better than unmanned. Russians using unmanned cuz they won’t find anyone to man them. Manned would have greatly increased the chances of success because they can make real time decisions asap and have better situational awareness.
Can't recall ever any vehicle was packed with six tons of explosives to be used as a suicide vehicle...
I have a video of Taliban packing tons of explosives into a much larger semitrailer and sending it as part of a logistics convoy to ANA base and levelling the whole base with the blast. Idk how to post videos of PDF but if I could I would show you.

The key word here is "unmanned".

Did you watch the video..they were unmanned.

Teletanks were a series of wireless remotely controlled unmanned tanks produced in the Soviet Union in the 1930s and early 1940s so as to reduce combat risk to soldiers.[1] They saw their first combat use in the Winter War, at the start of World War II. A teletank is controlled by radio from a control tank at a distance of 500–1,500 metres (0.31–0.93 mi), the two constituting a telemechanical group.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom