What's new

The difference between Indian jawan and PLA trooper

Snippet.
The difference between Indian jawan and PLA trooper.

Watch the full podcast of ex-army Cheif Gen Naravane here.
China’s PLA decoded with Fmr. Army Chief Gen. Naravane as he discuss his tenture.
So rotation is excellent organisation and this dumb *** Indian calls it weakness

I saw euroasiantimes and didn't even open the article

The Indian troops were already acclimated or had training to quickly get troops acclimated given the experiences from Siachen.

This would be a fleeting advantage as Chinese are doing the same, acclimating their formations to stay for the long haul. After all this is exactly what Pakistan and India learned to do after the initial skirmishes.

Rotation of troops is excellent. Its builds morale. Allows them to rest think and prepare. Fresh alert troops every 10 days means they don't shoot each other like the hard case Indian soldiers looool

you know rotation of troops is what all professional militaries do?

but then i don't expect Indians to understand how to run a professional military.

i mean if they want to be like imperial japan, where they left their best troops on the front lines until they died, then have barely trained newbies, post initial phase of war, faced off against foes that rotated and thus have all their units be well trained, well rested and experienced. more power to them.

not to mention these "best" troops indian leave on the front line is actually garbage as we have seen and have photographic and video evidence for, while the indian can only run their mouths and make bollywood fantasies.

can barely imagine what quality the second rate units in the indian army is. lol

One is standing and the other is begging.

jaihindsoldierscapturedbodies.jpg

FELba4OWYAsQsPg.jpg

FBQ7uxBUUAQWZBt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom