What's new

The Economist: India Inc. most optimistic, on a hiring spree!

This is good news about economics, we need steady hiring from all sectors to keep unemployment low. More employment opportunities will encourage youth to study more.

You don't even know the basics of economics

Do you measure countries wealth by their currency value? so if Indian one rupee is about 2 rupees of Pakistan that means India's economy is twice as good as Pakistan? haha by that logic Japan must be very poor country since their Japenese yen is weaker than India. Bahrain and Kuwait should be the richest countries on earth and England should be 1.5x richer than America since their British pound is valued higher than the US dollar.

The way you are thinking is incorrect and there is no doubt Indian economy is much more stronger than Pakistan... if your population is about 8x larger than us... Your GDP is also much larger than us

He is not a false flagger. Its just that he has poor knowledge about economics

thanks...i think i should read some book on economics...and yes i am from mumbai :enjoy:

but the bottom line remains the same that in india we got 350 million poor people who are living on less than $1 per day......and in Pakistan there are around 20 million.......so we still got 330 million more poor than Pakistan:agree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom