What's new

The End of an era the US dollar will die a peaceful death starting from this year to max 2-3 yrs as Brics Currency is ready to take center-stage

Kind of pointless if they peg RMB to USD tho....

RMB cannot be free floated now, if they do, they will probably incurred more debt than the USD in term of Debt/GDP ratio. Unless people decided to buy Chinese bond emasse.

no one's buying chiense bonds esp with US bonds at current rates

also no one can predict xi's economic terrorism

The US dollar is secure because it is backed by petro, gas, grains and everything else because people trust it but currently they will change it and trust other currencies and the US dollar can't do anything to compete with that. They are already trading in currencies outside of the USD but once they flip it that's basically it.

All the petroleum, gold and rare earth minerals including grains will be traded on Brics currency..

If you have nothing that is needed by humanity outside of a printed fiat Paper cash then you hold nothing of value that is leverage..

Lets assume you need spare parts you go to china for that and lets assume you need fruit you go else for that as well or grains you go to Brazil and elsewhere.

You don't feed me bro nor give me critical technology or communication material nada all that is coming from the far east.. Nor do you have minerals and resources! WHAT DO I NEED YOU FOR IS THE QUESTION..
First of all, do you even know why country keep "Foreign reserve" to begin with? It's not to use them to trade anything, every country keep foreign reserve is because their central bank need to buffer their own economy, and you cannot get a lot of your own currency because you cannot back your own country with your own currency, that's like I say I have 100 million in my asset and then I have my own currency I print, it probably will worth less than toilet paper.

Secondly, it's a myth that US Currency depend on petrol dollar. Do you know how much forex was trade a day? According to HSBC it's 5.8 trillion dollar A DAY. ~260 business days a year, that mean it is roughly 15 quadrillion dollars trade annum

https://www.businessinsider.com/heres-how-much-currency-is-traded-every-day-2016-9

FX.jpg

Now you tell me how much petroleum industry market worth as a whole? It worth on a good day about 5 trillion dollars a year worldwide,

The global oil and gas market is expected to grow from $4677.45 billion in 2020 to $5870.13 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.5%.

and US only have a share of that price and you tell me US Dollars survival, which process 57% of the 15 quadrillion FX trade annually, have to depends on a share of 5 trillion a year petroleum market??

On the other hand, how much is natural resource sector is worth in a basic economy? Take Resource rich Australia as an example. Which is what you used as example before.

Distribution.jpg

Only 2.31% of Australian Economy is from Primary industry (farming, mineral mining and etc)

And that number added up to 3% for US

US Distribution.jpg

But yes, for you, THAT sector is the reason why people can pop up their currency and why people get Forex.
Sure, they are not because that currency is stable and easy to access, and that country have better and more open monetary currency, no no no, it's because of that ~3% of the economy of the entire country.

Dude, what you are saying does not make any sense, and you have not even tell me why natural resource is the reason why people buy Forex.

Anyone getting rid of their dollar bills, send them my way, I like to collect de-value old bills, also also only accepting 100$ bills.

BRICS currency 'plausible alternative' to dollar hegemony

Efforts by countries to replace the US dollar in international trade will reach a new high when BRICS nations discuss the feasibility of introducing a common currency at a summit in South Africa later this year, Chinese experts said on Sunday, noting that the move can be a fresh blow against the dollar's hegemony.

The BRICS group of nations will discuss the issue, which is likely be on the agenda of a meeting of the nations' heads of state in Johannesburg on August 22, Bloomberg reported recently, citing the foreign minister of South Africa.

The BRICS group of nations - Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa - accounts for one-third of global economic output, and their combined output is larger than the Group of Seven economies by some measures.

Experts said the desire for a currency that offers better accessibility and fairer treatment in international trade is the main objective for BRICS nations. They pointed out that the US dollar, used as a tool for the US to exercise international hegemony, has caused great uncertainty for the recovery of the world economy.

Zhou Yu, director of the Research Center of International Finance at the Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences, told the Global Times on Sunday that the discussion is likely to be a probing effort by BRICS countries for a long-term goal of a currency unit.

"Despite the daunting difficulties such an effort faces, it is not entirely impossible for these nations to have such a currency unit," Zhou said.

The creation of a unified currency for a group of countries usually takes a long time and requires years of cooperation, and eventually means phasing out local currencies, Zhou said, taking the birth of the euro as an example.

"However, currently the effort by BRICS nations seems to be focused on devising a currency unit used specifically to settle cross-border trade, rather than a currency unit to replace other local currencies, which reduces the difficulty of such efforts and increases its plausibility," Zhou said.

The call from South Africa came amid a long list of calls and moves from BRICS countries or other emerging economies to shake off their reliance on the dollar. Countries are affected by US interest rate hikes and geopolitical conflicts as global trade priced in dollars is impeded.

The freezing of Russian assets by the US and EU has also prompted countries to work on alternatives to treating the dollar as a reserve currency.

Roughly 80 percent of global trade is currently settled in US dollars, according to media reports.

During a trip to Spain in late April, Brazilian President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva said that he supported creating a currency for trading among BRICS countries. Earlier in Shanghai, Lula questioned why countries should be tied to the dollar for trade, according to Reuters.

Gao Lingyun, an expert at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences in Beijing, told the Global Times on Sunday that the irresponsible monetary policy of the US has in recent years made the dollar full of risks.

"An economy as large as China may be able to fend off some risks for its strong economic capacity, while some smaller countries may experience financial or debt crises," Gao said.

Zhou said local currency settlement, which has been seen growing rapidly in recent months, is now the concrete and major progress by BRICS countries to reduce the dollar's dominance in trade settlement.

More than 70 percent of China-Russia trade is already settled in local currencies, according to media reports.

Last week, Brazil's Suzano SA, the world's biggest producer of hardwood pulp, said it may accept yuan for exports of its products to China, Bloomberg reported. Pakistan may also use the yuan to buy a shipment of Russian crude, a local news outlet reported.

As the US Fed ends its rate hikes and the US dollar weakens as a result, the de-dollarization trend around the world will gain pace, Zhou said.

Such developments will also speed up the pace of the yuan's internationalization, experts noted.

The BRICS countries have begun to increase their efforts to settle trade in other currencies, exemplified by the fast internationalization of the yuan, a more reliable currency, Gao said.

Unlike the US' excessive issuance of dollars, the Chinese government is responsible for the issuance of the yuan, Gao said, adding that increased local currency settlements will be a trend that will make trade between member countries fairer and easier.

So India conspires with Russian and China to undermine the dollar and the US rewards them with F18s and Drones. Something not right.

no one's buying chiense bonds esp with US bonds at current rates

also no one can predict xi's economic terrorism
lol, tell that to @Titanium100

He think BRICS is going to overtake USD in 3 years lol.......

Anyone getting rid of their dollar bills, send them my way, I like to collect de-value old bills, also also only accepting 100$ bills.
Hey, I call Dips first.....

The US dollar is secure because it is backed by petro, gas, grains and everything else because people trust it but currently they will change it and trust other currencies and the US dollar can't do anything to compete with that. They are already trading in currencies outside of the USD but once they flip it that's basically it.

All the petroleum, gold and rare earth minerals including grains will be traded on Brics currency..

If you have nothing that is needed by humanity outside of a printed fiat Paper cash then you hold nothing of value that is leverage..

Lets assume you need spare parts you go to china for that and lets assume you need fruit you go else for that as well or grains you go to Brazil and elsewhere.

You don't feed me bro nor give me critical technology or communication material nada all that is coming from the far east.. Nor do you have minerals and resources! WHAT DO I NEED YOU FOR IS THE QUESTION..

if china was confident it could make RMB in to some new reserve currency it wouldn't keep such strict capital controls and high forex reserves

Lmao another thread

So what will replace dollar? Wall mart garbage items supplier china lmao or cow dung manufacture india lol

Not to mention India will suck west dick as long as west don’t invest money on China and put that on India.

The Dollar collapse is coming, but it certainly won't be peaceful. With the fall of the Dollar comes the demise of the US empire, and they certainly won't go down without a fight. WW3 to be precise.

Yep. The whites will never let a non white super power to rise. I can see the USA starting nuclear war just to spite the rest of humanity. They would rather the world end then Anglos losing their power and wealth. Thats why they're on a path of war with China. They've been trying to provoke China for quite some time but China is playing the long game.

A better scenario would be for world to get together and support a civil war in the states to balkanise the USA. And then bribe their war Lords to give up their nuclear missiles.

I dont think so..Just like Euro,pound and Yen are also widely used for internation trade BRICS currency may find its place
But USD is not going anywhere..the world deals with US and if US restricts its individuals,business and corporation to do only USD for international trade then they have. For ex: Apple has to pay its suppliers only in US..Boeing as to sell planes in USD only and so on

If Euro could not dent USD..BRICS may not !

BRICS is formed with a eyc on taking down US monopoly and not as a team for working together.The BRICS countries see themselves a s competitors/enemies and and less trust

I dont think so..Just like Euro,pound and Yen are also widely used for internation trade BRICS currency may find its place
But USD is not going anywhere..the world deals with US and if US restricts its individuals,business and corporation to do only USD for international trade then they have. For ex: Apple has to pay its suppliers only in US..Boeing as to sell planes in USD only and so on

If Euro could not dent USD..BRICS may not !

BRICS is formed with a eyc on taking down US monopoly and not as a team for working together.The BRICS countries see themselves a s competitors/enemies and and less trust

It is different!

USD, Euro and Yen all use SWIFT system for the Payment settlements.

But the BRICS will be using the Chinese Renminbi /Yuan as the reserve currency and Chinese CIPS or the Cross-Border Interbank Payment System for the settlements.

So US, EU, G7 can no longer sanction countries that are part of BRICS plus.

Only China will have the power to sanction the BRICS plus countries.

Last edited:
oh common guys dollar is not going to die if BRICS announce its currency so it will be powerful currency like AUD CAD NZD POUND US DOLLAR n EURO

oh common guys dollar is not going to die if BRICS announce its currency so it will be powerful currency like AUD CAD NZD POUND US DOLLAR n EURO

You are missing the point.

Countries will use USD to trade with NATO / G7 countries while use the Chinese Renminbi / Yuan to trade with SCO / BRICS Plus countries.

World will be divide into two systems - Militarily (NATO vs SCO), Economically (SWIFT vs CIPS) and internet too (US internet vs Chinese Internet)

Check my post here.

Please send your bank transfer details to @beijingwalker before he burns his useless 100$ notes in a huge bonfire. :enjoy:

Last edited:
Well, he told me I was make believe when he (assuming he is a he) believe BRICS, which currently have less than 5% share of SDR would topple USD which currently is 57% of SDR without Eurozone help in the next 3 years....

What else is new??
It’s hilarious the New Development Bank, a funding vehicle for BRICS lends in USD to member nations. Its the same story for OBOR Belt and Road Investments :lol:

Our little pinks are two dumb to realize they’re being played by the CPC.

Back
Top Bottom