What's new

The European Volunteer Movement of the Second World War

Revealing interview from a veteran if the Dutch SS volunteer legion:

@Nilgiri @The Sandman @Psychic
"People killed in cellars by soviet secret police"
"Allied failure of battle of arnhem was due to Dutch volunteers"
"Scottish killed many POW's cuz they were drunk"
"We learned Victor is always right"

Nobody wants to hear this and even after hearing they will ignore it what he said in the end is just so right excellent share bro excellent interview and some really good footages in the background.

Nobody wants to hear this and even after hearing they will ignore it what he said in the end is just so right excellent share bro excellent interview and some really good footages in the background.
Thanks bro. Yeah, man that's why I just had to post it. Also noticed YouTube is taking some of these videos down so I've been downloading them to repost them just in case.

Yes I didn't know at all that the Dutch SS were instrumental at Arnhem. It has been repressed massively. Movies like Bridge too Far made it look like the Dutch were only civilians in all this and only helped the Allies.

That stuff about the brabant dutch guards machine gunning randomly into the POW camp of SS is another example.

Hence ending was perfect for me ....what did you learn? That the victors story is be all end all.

Back
Top Bottom