What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

What ? I can't believe what you wrote. I saw Pictures of masked terrorists building barricades in Diyarbakir
pereparing for urban warfare;
and Police was not Shooting on them. They were only Shooting salvos in the air.

But Politicians say : "We will no tolerate masked and People who use violence"!

That's BS. Announce OHAL or what , Internate the whole Region for weeks and execute them all;
even if there is a Journalist who makes the Propaganda of These bastards.

Otherwise you will loose. Loose your selfconficence, respect and Motivation of your Security Forces.

Lafla peynir gemisi yürümez

If under this circumstances a new "peace process " will begin without surrendering of all weapons;

we can Forget SE Türkiye forever !

I guess you misunderstand everything I have written. I've said that as a reply to leftists and liberals in Europe and in Turkey are trying to justify the actions of PKK. I was refering to that. PKK is the one that makes the killing and law should be applied to them one way or another.

Could be easily done in all TSK "Bakim ve onarim facilities" , I estimate not more than 10.000 USD with best material.

BAE uses even not steel but some ALU-alloys

Russian-designed RPG shoulder-fired rockets are a widespread threat in many parts of the world, including the current conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq
external.png
. At present, the most common threats involve RPG-7 single warhead variants
external.png
, which are also produced in quantity by China (to Iran for use abroad
external.png
) and by Iran (direct shipment to Iraq and Afghanistan
external.png
).
There are 3 standard approaches for protecting vehicles against incoming RPGs: (1) Heavy or layered armor the warhead can’t penetrate; (2) Reactive armor tiles that explode outward when hit, deflecting, disabling, and/or disrupting the rocket and its blast; and (3) “Cage armor” or similar add-ons that can prevent detonation, or prevent the shaped charge jet from forming, at least some of the time.
  • The bad news is that providing enough steel cage armor can add a couple of tons to vehicle weight.
Enter BAE Systems’ LROD, developed under a fast-response Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) program to provide RPG protection for Hummers and MRAP mine-resistant vehicles. The project led BAE to ask if steel was really necessary – and the answer was: no.

I guess you misunderstand everything I have written. I've said that as a reply to leftists and liberals in Europe and in Turkey are trying to justify the actions of PKK. I was refering to that. PKK is the one that makes the killing and law should be applied to them one way or another.

Sorry, was not an attack to you. Our nerves are "blank".

We must dry the morass in -and abroad.

I will explain in one sentence :
"The KURDS want to Profit from Türkiyes whole ressources not even in SE , but most of them even don't Show Minimum ethic loyalty and solidarity with our Country "!

I will teach my children that they sould never Forget those HOSTILE WAR DECLARATION :

"Biz sirtimizi ........o.c. dayamisiz. .....o.c. örgütü sizi tükürünlügünle bogar. Cizre Bodruma cok uzak degil ! !

What happened ? Nothing. Around the whole world those politicians would be arrested !

The Government could loose the elections if it goes on like that sitaution. I am scared that it will escalate.

11056888_953260641413893_6688063940271161358_n.jpg

Acilim surecinde onlar hazirliklarini tamamlamislar goruldugu uzere.
Evlatlarimizin vatan ugrunda olmesini isteyenlerin evlatlari curuk ve bedelli olarak yasamini devam ettirirken vatan icin evlat verecek halk hazir nasil olsa. Onemli olan oy'lari dusmesin, koltuk gitmesin.

Good tied up with "universal cable fixers"; but security forces should have tied them up from rear ! From front is "too human and not lege artis"!

12028799_953492664724024_3581802878092580969_o.jpg

Due to the tons of explosives that the Terrorist caught from Iraq & Syria is our Armour actually vulnerable.

Im really asking myself how they get such high seize of exlosives but don´t wonder anymore after heard the support from Germany associations to Cizre.

Maybe Turkey should do the same with that associations like Putin in the Past.

The 5 tons "Radix" found in Urfa in a truck was supposed European origin ; watch the boxes .
Ok in Irag 2000 tons RADIX disapperead. ( Radix from around the globe most US origin).
Maybe my friends tell me someway

New Vehicles are coming maybe some direction of Pars/Arma for a good Hunting while they survive their Ambush :)

Back
Top Bottom