What's new

The Final war between India & Pakistan

Can't go even if I want to. Sole breadwinner, aging parents, no friends, extended family or other support structure to take care of family if I get dinked (headshot) like those protestors in the were in the last couple days.
Aise mat bolo, (might not count for much) but my best duas to you and yours bro ! Tension mat ley.. sab changa ho jana hai.. play your part, baaki bhi ho jayega.

But you gotta respect his commitment. The guy is like the lone juror in 12 Angry Men. Maybe he'll convince us all one day. @jamahir, you hopeful ?
Doggedly stubborn is worthy of appreciation, but then it depends. Ye kya literal reaching for the stars laga rakhai hain mungeri style ?

Do you even know that show lol ? Ancient DD pe aata tha, our only entertainment in the dark days of the 80s and out enduring friendship with the commie block. lol

Forum pe karo na. We are all your fans here, incl. @jamahir I presume. (albeit grudgingly )
na, not looking to be feature here.. random and very inconsequential in the grand scheme of things everyday pajeet hi hu... a literal nobody, not rich or any such either :|

That's what my Kashmiri friends (i'm very close to a handful) say too, but then they also realize it'll remain a dream. Basically they say:

neither Ind or Pak, a full independent stare including all of current Indian controlled part + Ladakh and all of GB + AJK iver at yours. They'll have full control of the rivers and will charge both Ind and Pak for their water lol.. apart from tourism and carpets and handicrafts etc.

Aisa kisi din (upar waala na kre) ho gya na.. toh Cheen ek second me hadap lega.. those guys have a bad land (and economy) grabbing habit.

Just get Modi jee to be the leader of Vishwaguru India ( "Teacher to the world" ) and get the "United" Nations to declare that from tomorrow all national borders stand abolished, militaries stand abolished and the General People's Congress of Earth is in Delhi.

Obviously Nostrodamus had a thing for three loined 'queens'

Maybe three complete women on the bed scared him so he preferred one woman with three loins.

Doggedly stubborn is worthy of appreciation, but then it depends. Ye kya literal reaching for the stars laga rakhai hain mungeri style ?

Do you even know that show lol ? Ancient DD pe aata tha, our only entertainment in the dark days of the 80s and out enduring friendship with the commie block. lol

And this is why India has not gotten anywhere in 76 years. No ambition, just wanting to do system-enforced dog-eat-dog survival month-to-month, especially among the "educated" middle classes.

Edit : And it is "catted" stubborn.

Yeah, than perhaps keep the Tamatar piyaz bitchin to yourself next time eh?
Use the .1% of your grey matter before coming out with failed comic lines.
Since you don't know, sendha namak isn't an essential for us, but timatar and pyaz are for you.

Btw Islam prescribes death penalty for Homosexuality.
Based on dubious narrations and probably on ISIS. In history, there was no active targeting of homosexuals for punishment. Homosexuality should not be normalized, but can't simply murder anyone.
https://libcom.org/article/historical-look-attitudes-homosexuality-islamic-world
'Of course, theologically, Islam did consider homosexuality to be sinful, based on the Quranic story of the people of Lut (Lot in the Bible). Interestingly, though, the Shariat, the umbrella term for the various legal codes and schools governing Muslim societies, have no punishment for homosexualty per se – sexual relations between men are outlawed under the larger rubric of adultery. Even then, convictions for homosexuality could only be carried out if the sexual act was testified to by four eye witnesses. This was such a high bar that commentators on Islam such as Hamza Yusuf have characterised the outlawing of homosexuality in the Shariat as a sort of “legal fiction”. Indeed, unlike medieval Europe, instances of homosexuals being punished are rare in medieval Muslim societies.'

Just get Modi jee to be the leader of Vishwaguru India ( "Teacher to the world" ) and get the "United" Nations to declare that from tomorrow all national borders stand abolished, militaries stand abolished and the General People's Congress of Earth is in Delhi.
Mannn.. the "vishwaguru" .. literally nobody cares

that's just BS politicians say everywhere "our great country !" etc ..

And this is why India has not gotten anywhere in 76 years. No ambition, just wanting to do system-enforced dog-eat-dog survival month-to-month, especially among the "educated" middle classes.
No, things have perceptibly gotten a lot better over the years.

Edit : And it is "catted" stubborn.
No, doggedly stubborn.. cats will just leave for whatever greener pastures if they wich to

in a heartbeat.

its dogs who get super dependent on humans if they've always had a family or people taking care of em.. even the most spoilt house-cats will climb a tree and hunt birds and squirrels just on a whim

dogs get depressed without their family etc, dogs are pussies, even the fierce ones.. and are therefore high maintenance.

Mannn.. the "vishwaguru" .. literally nobody cares

that's just BS politicians say everywhere "our great country !" etc ..

No, things have perceptibly gotten a lot better over the years.

No, doggedly stubborn.. cats will just leave for whatever greener pastures if they wich to

in a heartbeat.

its dogs who get super dependent on humans if they've always had a family or people taking care of em.. even the most spoilt house-cats will climb a tree and hunt birds and squirrels just on a whim

dogs get depressed without their family etc, dogs are pussies, even the fierce ones.. and are therefore high maintenance.

Will reply to this tomorrow. Am tired.

Aise mat bolo, (might not count for much) but my best duas to you and yours bro ! Tension mat ley.. sab changa ho jana hai.. play your part, baaki bhi ho jayega.
😊 Thanks, man. It counts.

Life isn't fun without adversity. Your PDF life would be many shades duller if not for @jamahir

na, not looking to be feature here.. random and very inconsequential in the grand scheme of things everyday pajeet hi hu... a literal nobody, not rich or any such either :|
To konsa TIME magazine me lgani he. Hum bhi aap jese hn idhar. Baaki, np. if you are not comfortable, it's perfectly fine.

That's what my Kashmiri friends (i'm very close to a handful) say too, but then they also realize it'll remain a dream. Basically they say:

neither Ind or Pak, a full independent stare including all of current Indian controlled part + Ladakh and all of GB + AJK iver at yours. They'll have full control of the rivers and will charge both Ind and Pak for their water lol.. apart from tourism and carpets and handicrafts etc.

Aisa kisi din (upar waala na kre) ho gya na.. toh Cheen ek second me hadap lega.. those guys have a bad land (and economy) grabbing habit.
Whatever they charge for the rivers beat the cost we're paying now for everything.

Highly Doubt Cheen would want more Muslims, esp ones with a bad habit and history of agitating. Maybe those docile people up in ladakh but there's significant minority of muslims there too.

Life isn't fun without adversity. Your PDF life would be many shades duller if not for @jamahir
yes, but shhh now.. don't you tell anyone.

plenty other species here but some are protected

we'll still hunt what we can, legally of course.

Pakistani Kashmir not going anywhere. I don't think India want to put full stop on their rising economy. Also Pakistan has nothing to lose, so it will go with MAD scenerio , while India has everything to lose in case of misadventure.
It's like suicide for India.

But you have no problem eating our salt and doing namak harami.
We have nothing to do with our distressed neighbours , that is all .we have other important things to do than fight . Let your army fight the cricketer ,

But you have no problem eating our salt and doing namak harami.
For salt we pay in dollars , which you need very much. for dollars you are in line at IMF , we are helping greatly in a way for your economy by purchasing salt .

Last edited:
Not trolling. Serious discussion.

Modi and the RSS want to win big in the 2024 elections. Capturing Pakistani Kashmir is one of the wet dreams of Sanghis and Congressis.
The Azad Kashmir war would give them a never-before-seen majority, which would be required to change the constitution.

Pakistan's ruling party and the army are facing heat from the awaam. War would be a great distraction. They might bring in martial law when war breaks out.

Before Gandhi’s martyrdom, and before he received the title Mahatma (great soul), he prophesied that any partition of India would magnify the historic discord and suspicion between Muslims and Hindus in South Asia. Partition, he said, would destine India and Pakistan to fight four wars — each more terrible than the last.

When Gandhi and Jinnah debated the partition of India, there were 340 million people in the balance. Fifty-four years and an explosion of population later, Gandhi’s warning of a fourth and catastrophic war places up to 2 billion South Asians in the balance. In the worst case scenario, history’s first nuclear “bush” war could extinguish far more people than all those lost in both world wars of the 20th century.
The death toll could be in the hundreds of millions.

The prophet Nostradamus may have foreseen its outcome in Century 7 Quatrain 16. If the leaders of India and Pakistan could read this following warning, perhaps they would pause and reflect before they pass over the Line of Control, and send history out of control.

Entree profonde par la grand Royne faicte
Rendra le lieu puissant inaccessible:
L’armee des troys lyons sera deffaite,
Faisant dedans cas hideux & terrible.

The deep entry made by the great queen
Will render the place powerful and inaccessible:
The army of the three lions will be defeated,
Causing within a hideous and terrible event.

In 1996 I wrote the following interpretation for this quatrain in Nostradamus: The Complete Prophecy:

“In 1985, Indira Gandhi, the Prime Minister of India, was gunned down by Sikh separatists who had infiltrated her bodyguards. The murder was in retaliation for her ordering the Indian Army’s bloody attack of Khalistani guerrillas holding out within the holiest shrine of the Sikhs, the Golden Temple in Amritsar. The ‘great queen’ could be Mrs. Gandhi or her granddaughter, Priyanka, who is being groomed for power by the Congress Party. The army of ‘three lions’ is the Indian Army, (the Republic of India has ‘three lions’ huddled together in its federal device). If Nostradamus is not alluding to this incident, perhaps, he is implying some future defeat of a descendant of Gandhi in a war over Jammu-Kashmir and the Punjab. The final line could describe a breakdown of Indian society in the wake of sectarian violence after the defeat. Or perhaps ‘within’ something worse. Maybe our prophet is warning of a plague from ‘within,’ in other words, a radiation scourge caused by a nuclear disaster at the atomic plant near Mumbai (Bombay), or from a nuclear bush war with Pakistan sometime between 1996 to 2026.”

Gandhi, Nostradamus, and Naimat Ullah Shah Wali made prophecies regarding this epic battle. All of them can't be wrong.

@Battlion25 @Qutb-ud-din-Aibak @Joe Shearer @Skimming @jamahir @Paitoo @hussain0216 @White and Green with M/S @Neelo @Signalian @villageidiot @M. Sarmad @El Sidd @fitpOsitive @hatehs @doorstar
I've been watching since the 90s. You guys live in a wet dream. Actualy grow a pair and take Kashmir if you can. Otherwise do us all a favour: shut up!

I've been watching since the 90s. You guys live in a wet dream. Actualy grow a pair and take Kashmir if you can. Otherwise do us all a favour: shut up!
Did you even read the whole post?

Prophet Nostradamus confirmed Ghazwa E Hind

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom