What's new

The Flawed Justice System of Pakistan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
According to the World Justice Project's Rule of Law Index 2021 report, Pakistan ranks 130th out of 139 countries. The index is a measure of a nation's commitment to the rule of law that is assessed by considering several factors.

The author, Muhammad Hamza Tanvir, outlines the flaws — such as protracted proceedings — in the justice system of Pakistan.

To read the complete article, visit: https://www.paradigmshift.com.pk

Courts aren't there to deliver justice. They're there to whore out for the rich elite.

We just have judicial whores available for money in black and white clothing. I ask any Pakistani on this forum will you go to a pakistan court even in extreme circumstances. I have been in some tough spots but i would rather die than to put my matters in hands of Pakistani Police or Judicial system. I always keep a gun that is the only justice system in Pakistan.

B0F00BA1-4DAF-4436-A12D-A1DA6A10253F.jpeg

need to fix above

Everyone is culprit to current states of Pakistan. People who supported NRO, favoured corrupt politicians who inducted criminals in police. The judiciary who gave nazray e zarorat is expected to give any verdict. So just don't blame judiciary or civil bureaucracy, but all stakeholders of establishment.. whether politicians, busniessmen, bureaucrats, military, etc

Seems like lack of awareness of how to access system.
Ideally if your prayer is good with citation then judge cannot circumvent your written submissions when he/she gives order.

I guess if there is a legal corner where you write & share past judgements, kids can read and understand.. its very easy.. do you guys have something like casemine in ur country, that would help..

Please think about this..

Seems like lack of awareness of how to access system.
Ideally if your prayer is good with citation then judge cannot circumvent your written submissions when he/she gives order.

I guess if there is a legal corner where you write & share past judgements, kids can read and understand.. its very easy.. do you guys have something like casemine in ur country, that would help..

Please think about this..
That was cute.

According to the World Justice Project's Rule of Law Index 2021 report, Pakistan ranks 130th out of 139 countries. The index is a measure of a nation's commitment to the rule of law that is assessed by considering several factors.

The author, Muhammad Hamza Tanvir, outlines the flaws — such as protracted proceedings — in the justice system of Pakistan.

To read the complete article, visit: https://www.paradigmshift.com.pk
I doubt the rating. We should be 139 out of 139

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom