What's new

The Four Powers Solution, Russia, China, India and the USA

HAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAA HAAAH HAAAAAAAA

GREAT JOKE

India a Power................................... ?

How many sleep on foot path ? How many are born daily and die daily on FOOT PATHS of Mumbai and Kolkata ?

How many people committed suicide everyday in India ?

How many states are under Maoists and Naxalites control ?

itch at it's high.
ItchGuard.jpg

GREAT JOKE

How many sleep on foot path ? How many are born daily and die daily on FOOT PATHS of Mumbai and Kolkata ?

Wake up buddy..today whole world recognizes India as a rising power...

GREAT JOKE

it just ur frustration....what do u think abt india it no one is caring...
but reality is that india is a superpower. if india current growth will continue for 40 year..we will surpass EU. and become 2nd powerful country by 2050.

I request members to discuss the new monetary and economic policy suggested by Mr. larouche rather than the usual mudslinging that goes on in every thread.

yes..bcoz when we talk about super power countries of the world,there is no place of pak in top 50 countries. that's why no pakistani take interest in it rather than trolling(u can see it this thread).

Pakistan is 6th biggest country - population wise.

Do not feel small

We will catch you up soon.

Wake up buddy..today whole world recognizes India as a rising power...

And there are 4 rising powers in China and 10 in the US.
Oh, I missed 15 EU and Japan. Maybe they are not 'rising' but their combined economy are 15 times bigger than the rising power.

I'm just telling the truth that people from 'rising power' dose not like to hear.

Last edited:
Pakistan is 6th biggest country - population wise.

Do not feel small

We will catch you up soon.

population never give to economical super power status. if u feel that ur real growth is ur population than keep it up...

India and China do have a large share of the global power.But under the current circumstances I dont think either country is in a position to reduce focus on domestic issues.Being a global power requires a lot of diplomatic challenges being met.Lets first finish cleaning and tidying our home that t self will put both nations to greater heights

4 power solution ignoring entire Europe? That's the most stupidest discussion I've ever heard. It is true that Russia has emerged again and China as well as India are powering towards big political statuses; but to ignore Europe is the worst thing United States can ever do.

Europe is not a nation. Its a figment of imagination to consider Europe as a political entity. It couldn't exist as a monetary union, let alone a political union.

But this new monetary policy does not exclude Germany and France, the two cornerstones of Europe's economic engine.

Back
Top Bottom