What's new

The Generosity of an Arab nation towards Pakistan

Arab nations are helping Pakistan to get Nuclear bomb. Iran and India are not strategical partners, They're just doing business with each other. Dont forget this! India launched a spy satellite for Israel to spy on Iran and Syria! and voted against Iran nuclear programs in UNSC.

In 2003 it was reported that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia had entered a secret agreement on "nuclear cooperation" providing Saudi Arabia with nuclear weapons technology in return for access to cheap oil for Pakistan.

In March 2006, the German magazine Cicero reported that Saudi Arabia had since 2003 received assistance from Pakistan to acquire nuclear missiles and warheads. Satellite photos allegedly reveal an underground city and nuclear silos with Ghauri rockets in Al-Sulaiyil, south of the capital Riyadh.Pakistan has denied aiding Saudi Arabia in any nuclear ambitions.

So dont think the Arab nations "Generosity" is because they love Pakistan! its because of the Nuclear bomb and UAE following the same.

Regards

My brother, Pakistan already has Nuclear Bomb. Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have a deal that Pakistan's military can be sent to Saudi Arabia whenever there is a need. Pakistanis will always protect Saudi Arabia, two of our holiest cities are in Saudi Arabia.

Brother it's is our duty to help our brothers in Pakistan and thats just the beginning.

I meant Saudi Arabia want several Nuclear bomb from Pakistan, In exchange of cheap oil.

I know brother, You have around 116 Nuclear bomb in your Arsenal. (Most of them 400 Kt and upper).

Regards and God be with you.

Arab nations are helping Pakistan to get Nuclear bomb. Iran and India are not strategical partners, They're just doing business with each other. Dont forget this! India launched a spy satellite for Israel to spy on Iran and Syria! and voted against Iran nuclear programs in UNSC.

In 2003 it was reported that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia had entered a secret agreement on "nuclear cooperation" providing Saudi Arabia with nuclear weapons technology in return for access to cheap oil for Pakistan.

In March 2006, the German magazine Cicero reported that Saudi Arabia had since 2003 received assistance from Pakistan to acquire nuclear missiles and warheads. Satellite photos allegedly reveal an underground city and nuclear silos with Ghauri rockets in Al-Sulaiyil, south of the capital Riyadh.Pakistan has denied aiding Saudi Arabia in any nuclear ambitions.

So dont think the Arab nations "Generosity" is because they love Pakistan! its because of the Nuclear bomb and UAE following the same.

Regards

brother can u explain on the highlighted part??? how do u know that and where did u read this news.... their might be a defence pact bw pak and KSA but i dont think if we have got our missiles planted in some underground city of KSA

I have read it in Wikipedia brother, I think the missiles in the silos are those which bought from China nearly 2 decades ago!

My brother, Pakistan already has Nuclear Bomb. Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have a deal that Pakistan's military can be sent to Saudi Arabia whenever there is a need. Pakistanis will always protect Saudi Arabia, two of our holiest cities are in Saudi Arabia.

Where is this "deal" written? Where was Saudi Arabia when we asked for money when it looked like our economy was about to fail? Where were the other Arab nations? We got money from the IMF, a western company. You get to know who are your friends are when your during bad times.

The Palestinians get more aid from western nations then Arabs. No matter how we hope that Muslim nations are united, the reality is, they are only looking for their own benefits. So you can go "Good job! Arabs are our brothers!", but they are only looking to gain something from us.

Where is this "deal" written? Where was Saudi Arabia when we asked for money when it looked like our economy was about to fail? Where were the other Arab nations? We got money from the IMF, a western company. You get to know who are your friends are when your during bad times.

The Palestinians get more aid from western nations then Arabs. No matter how we hope that Muslim nations are united, the reality is, they are only looking for their own benefits. So you can go "Good job! Arabs are our brothers!", but they are only looking to gain something from us.

I read about the deal on the internet a few months back, but they made that deal a long time ago, long before Pakistan became a Nuclear power. If Saudi Arabia ever needed Pakistan's military, Pakistan would send them all to Saudi Arabia. Mecca and Medina are way more important than any city in South Asia my friend.

I read about the deal on the internet a few months back, but they made that deal a long time ago, long before Pakistan became a Nuclear power. If Saudi Arabia ever needed Pakistan's military, Pakistan would send them all to Saudi Arabia. Mecca and Medina are way more important than any city in South Asia my friend.

exactly............

pakistan asked saudia for oil on deferred payment which they did agree to (deal worth $5bn). however oil prices in international markets came down by almost 75% so we decided to not go for any such deal. therefore ur claim of saudia not helpin us does not stand true anymore....
also y shouldnt we thank our brothers when they help us, lik how they are doin now by givin us this power plant???????

I have read it in Wikipedia brother, I think the missiles in the silos are those which bought from China nearly 2 decades ago!

This deal has been talked about in many places .. some say it is manned by Pakistani's .. some sources claim it to be manned by Chinese ...

Also do not forget the visit of King Abdullah when he was only a Foreign Minister of Saudi Arabia of KRL ! After the break of this news in US newspapers, it was claimed that King Abdullah was in the area for a private hunting trip !

Wikipedia is highly unreliable to be taken up as a source to make a claim. Moreover in one of your previous posts you mentioned Ghauri and now you say missiles that were bought from China, well First of all if i have understood it correctly then i would like to make a correction here as Ghauri is anything but Chinese. The closest match is the North Korean missile and that too a speculation only by the west.

Still Saudis trusted the USA army to protect these cities from Saddam.

Guess, they did not have trust in you!

Still Saudis trusted the USA army to protect these cities from Saddam.

Guess, they did not have trust in you!

Stop flaming. Whether they have the trust or not is definitely none of India's business. We have close relations and that includes military. Moreover if treat arises to the holy cities, then its not the responsibility of SA alone to defend, Pakistan will react even if that means going nuclear.

There is no flaming. Just the stating of an obvious fact!

There is no flaming. Just the stating of an obvious fact!

I wouldn't expect you to understand Islamic beliefs.

Muslims everywhere are supposed to protect Mecca and Medina. If US is protecting those cities thats great but in case Saudis need help to protect Saudi Arabia, theres no doubt majority of Pakistani citizens will go and protect Saudi Arabia. Its our beliefs as Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom