The government has promoted 04 PAF officers to the rank of Air Vice Marshal

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
04 PAF OFFICERS PROMOTED TO THE RANK OF AIR VICE MARSHAL

11 June, 2021:

The government has promoted 04 PAF officers to the rank of Air Vice Marshal today. The promoted officers include Air Vice Marshal Khalid Mehmood, Air Vice Marshal Asad Amir Pirzada, Air Vice Marshal Salman Abbas Shah and Air Vice Marshal Muhammad Irfan.

Air Vice Marshal Khalid Mehmood was commissioned in GD (P) Branch of Pakistan Air Force in May, 1991. During his career, he has commanded a fighter squadron, a flying wing and an operational air base. He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military).

Air Vice Marshal Asad Amir Pirzada was commissioned in Engineering Branch of Pakistan Air Force in May, 1991. During his career, he has served as Director Network Bases at Air Headquarters, Islamabad and Commandant CAE PAF Academy, Asghar Khan. He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military).

Air Vice Marshal Salman Abbas Shah was commissioned in Engineering Branch of Pakistan Air Force in May, 1991. During his career, he has commanded an engineering wing and served as Managing Director Mirage Rebuild Factory, Kamra. He has also served as Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Aircraft Engineering) at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military).

Air Vice Marshal Muhammad Irfan was commissioned in Engineering Branch of Pakistan Air Force in May, 1991. During his career, he has served as Deputy Managing Director JF-17 project at Kamra. He has also served as Deputy Managing Director Avionics Production Factory, Kamra. He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military).

1623421258050.png

1623421194153.png

1623421150669.png

1623421226370.png

do i sense next COAS to be from Eng? is that even possible? :what:

Ye 45-50 ke hokar bhi beard nai rakhte, Bachon jaisa moo lagta hai haha.
Ajeeb norm hai

Ye 45-50 ke hokar bhi beard nai rakhte, Bachon jaisa moo lagta hai haha.
Ajeeb norm hai
Beard has an age ? Strange logic
Beard is not a necessity don't mix religious aspect in it. It's everybody's personal decision no one has the right ask this.
Some of the people wearing beard have worse characters than clean shaven. Most of people in Pakistan use beard as a camouflage to hide corruption.

Beard is not a necessity don't mix religious aspect in it. It's everybody's personal decision no one has the right ask this.
Why are you bringing in religion ?

I am talking about how childish people look with clean shave, Even at such age.

04 PAF OFFICERS PROMOTED TO THE RANK OF AIR VICE MARSHAL

15 June, 2021: The government has promoted 04 PAF officers to the rank of Air Vice Marshal. The promoted officers include Air Vice Marshal Shahid Mansoor Jehangiri, Air Vice Marshal Kashif Qamar, Air Vice Marshal Asim Rashid Malik and Air Vice Marshal Syed Hasan Kashif.

Air Vice Marshal Shahid Mansoor Jehangiri was commissioned in GD (P) Branch of Pakistan Air Force in May, 1991. During his career, he has commanded a fighter squadron, a flying wing and an operational air base. He has also served as Deputy Director General Air Intelligence at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military).

Air Vice Marshal Kashif Qamar was commissioned in GD (P) Branch of Pakistan Air Force in May, 1991. During his career, he has commanded a fighter squadron, a flying wing and an air base. He has also served as Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Safety) at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military).

Air Vice Marshal Asim Rashid Malik was commissioned in Engineering Branch of Pakistan Air Force in December, 1991. During his career, he has commanded an engineering wing. He has also served as Managing Director Mirage Rebuild Factory, Kamra. He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military).

Air Vice Marshal Syed Hasan Kashif was commissioned in Engineering Branch of Pakistan Air Force in December, 1991. During his career, he has commanded an engineering depot and served as Deputy Managing Director (Avionics) at Kamra. He has also served as Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Electronics Engineering) at Air Headquarters, Islamabad. He is a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military).

Back
Top Bottom