What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

slovenia is richer than russia yet you still lack in many aspects, it remains that russia is only eastern european country having high speed rails and that despite we having a bigger country so if calculated how much km your total rail system are we in fact beat britain, korea and switzerland

0_106b12_1d971e37_XXXL

@vostok

Correction, comrade. Slovenia is part of the European Union. Why are you comparing the Russian Federation with a mere state of the European Union? I think it would be best if you were to compare the Russian Federation with the ENTIRE European Union.

back in the day it wasnt different for air travel but technology progressed and limited the time for travel

Agree with you here. Back in the day, that is.

slovenia is richer than russia yet you still lack in many aspects, it remains that russia is only eastern european country having high speed rails and that despite we having a bigger country so if calculated how much km your total rail system are we in fact beat britain, korea and switzerland

USSR_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

I know nobody who want sit 4 days in a fucking train.
I do like but only as a tourist. Is this train line aimed at tourists or businessmen? Nowadays air travel is even cheaper than covering a vast distance on train for 4 days.

I know nobody who want sit 4 days in a fucking train.

I agree! I can't even stand it when I'm taking Northwest Airlines from Detroit , Michigan to Nagoya, Japan. The flight takes 18 hours. I'm already ansy after the 6th hour en flight.

I can't imagine sitting in a train car for 4 days (96 hours) :hitwall:. Unless they give me carbamezapene. :P

east > west
China_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

But you live in Germany? Isn't that hypocritical ?

oh what this? connection railway, that mean Nato and US touches between these two will be fighting the two giant. No dont let them allies. Indian is worst, US cannot depend on them due to they have no balls.

The only people traveling from the EU or Europe in general by train to China are tourists with plenty of time to see the landscape and the experience of traveling. I bet most people taking this train will only travel distances under 1000 km, e.g. from Beijing to Ulan Bator or from Ulan Bator to the next Russian city. But nonetheless, it will benefit the people living along this line immensely.

The only people traveling from the EU or Europe in general by train to China are tourists with plenty of time to see the landscape and the experience of traveling. I bet most people taking this train will only travel distances under 1000 km, e.g. from Beijing to Ulan Bator or from Ulan Bator to the next Russian city. But nonetheless, it will benefit the people living along this line immensely.

Ergo the Wild Wild West in 19th century America? :)

the line between moscow and st. petersburg does not profit the people at all. Its used from the rich.

Why do you live in the west then?
I agree! I can't even stand it when I'm taking Northwest Airlines from Detroit , Michigan to Nagoya, Japan. The flight takes 18 hours. I'm already ansy after the 6th hour en flight.

I can't imagine sitting in a train car for 4 days (96 hours) :hitwall:. Unless they give me carbamezapene. :P

But you live in Germany? Isn't that hypocritical ?
germany was east and west, we need to free it from west

Even 2 days on a train is pretty painful.
Do you really think some businessman from Moscow or Bejing is going to tolerate it?

Moscow Businessman: "hey I have an important business proposal to show you...see you in 2 days!"
Bejing Businessman: "2 days....WTF!!"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom