What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Allow me to speak frankly but bluntly, beating India is never on our minds.
Give us the big boys :dirol::china:

Are you aware that India is the only nation whcih successfully reached Mars in first attempt?

Plus we are Fisrt Asian nation to conquer Mars.

Which means when other asian nations will have their Mars mission they will be second.

Waiting for 2017 when india will send indian to space. India is future as its cheap to send from ISRO. it doesnt matter who sended human how many times. What matters is how much cheap cost it is how success of launch. ISRO is future. Even superior NASA admits it. Today china limited to moon but india reached Mars. That tells everything how ISRO will score.

You havent check the details
The failure was solely due to the Russian rocket which we was piggybagged on
It is not a failure on our part and never a joke :cheesy:
So you guys can't even make a rocket to launch a Mars craft? What a joke! :P :rofl:

What is there to compete????? China is far ahead in space technology and they are moving fast, simultaneously India is also moving ahead in space technology....... There is no comparison between two........

What is there to compete????? China is far ahead in space technology and they are moving fast, simultaneously India is also moving ahead in space technology....... There is no comparison between two........

India is not far behind China in space exploration. It will quickly surpass China under Modi-ji's guidance.

After India sends her first vyomanaut into space next year, India will have caught up with China.

India will send astronaut into space by 2015: ISRO chief - The Times of India

India will send astronaut into space by 2015: ISRO chief
NAGPUR: India will send an astronaut into space on one of its own rockets by 2015 and embark on a manned mission to the moon by 2020, the country's space agency chief said on Friday.

Before sending an astronaut to the moon, the country will send the Chandrayaan-I satellite to the moon next year, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Chairman Madhavan Nair said.

"India will be launching Chandrayaan-I by mid-next year for carrying out scientific experiments on the moon," he said after inaugurating an information and communication technology gallery at the Raman Science centre.

The satellite with a payload of 560 kg will carry instruments to study the moon's surface. It will be launched on the PSLV rocket around August next year, Nair said.

Chandrayaan-I will orbit the moon and take visuals and photographs of its surface. It will remain in orbit for two years and this will be first experiment of its kind by ISRO as part of the planned lunar mission, he said.

Rakesh Sharma was the first Indian to go into space but he travelled on a Russian rocket.

Nair also said the ISRO has acquired the capability to commercially launch satellites for other countries. A UN organisation is working to minimise debris in space and exploring ways to get rid of this problem, he said. Nair lauded Maharashtra's role in using tele-medicine and tele-education technology.

Last edited:
"India has major issues regarding education, health [and] rural sanitation, and these struggle to get funds," said the columnist Praful Bidwai. "Yet here we are, funding a giant national ego trip when people do not have latrines. It's monstrous ... If the aim is to promote science, why not invest in climate change technologies?"

Good to see Indians waking up. Brahmins should be worried for their lives. Their toilet persecution will no longer be tolerated by Indians.

I know this thread is badly derailed but was this discussed?
A pact was inked between Indian Space Research Organisation and China National Space Administration on cooperation in the peaceful use of space.

The MoU enables both sides to encourage exchange and cooperation in the exploration and use of outer space for peaceful purposes, including research and development of scientific experiment, remote sensing and communications satellites.
After Narendra Modi-Xi Jinping meet, India, China ink 12 pacts; $20 bn investment vowed over 5 yrs - Financial Express Mobile

Why compete when you can cooperate. We both want to move forward in technology. Why fall in the colonial trap.

I know this thread is badly derailed but was this discussed?

After Narendra Modi-Xi Jinping meet, India, China ink 12 pacts; $20 bn investment vowed over 5 yrs - Financial Express Mobile

Why compete when you can cooperate. We both want to move forward in technology. Why fall in the colonial trap.
Same , India China can co-operate more to power up Asia and BRICS than fighting a bilateral cold war. Space collab , trade etc. are good thing will help China and India take the 1st and 2nd spot in economy faster , only if the stupid govt. of both sides knew . -_-

Same , India China can co-operate more to power up Asia and BRICS than fighting a bilateral cold war. Space collab , trade etc. are good thing will help China and India take the 1st and 2nd spot in economy faster , only if the stupid govt. of both sides knew . -_-
Bhai the Governments know :)
That's why these agreements are being signed. Modi is very pro China.
Thank God diplomacy is not done by hormonal keyboard warriors.

Of course, just go to my first post in this thread and from there on, you spewed false information and half truths, drailing the whole thread and making base remarks on the poors and now you cry for clemency? :lol:

Bioful has been problematic not only from the technical perspective, but above all from ethical perspective. Food that can feed millions of hungry people are used for driving. Vast areas of rain forest are destroyed to plant crops for bio fuel.

Well...whats your solution for depopulation? Because in the end thats the only solution.

Bhai the Governments know :)
That's why these agreements are being signed. Modi is very pro China.
Thank God diplomacy is not done by hormonal keyboard warriors.
Yes , Modi knows , he is open to business but please tell me one thing also if any Chinese friend reading this tell me if possible why is China still being hostile towards India ? To protect a terror breeding failed state ? Or is their anything else ?

We should have a BRICS satellite. Space is a domain where everybody cooperate. US uses Russian rockets. France and India are using making satellite together. Why talk about competition. Let's not derail thread by bringing other things in this.

Yes , BRICS satellite is a very good idea . ISRO already showed how cheap a launch can be and yet successful so we should co-operate. Anyway , Modi is pro-business, pro-cooperation and doesn't mind Chinese involvment in Indian market but China needs to respect it too. We have not shown any hostility towards them despite of the border tension while we are shelling the hell out of Pakistan in western borders . China should realize we are not the enemy if they don't want us to be .

Yes , Modi knows , he is open to business but please tell me one thing also if any Chinese friend reading this tell me if possible why is China still being hostile towards India ? To protect a terror breeding failed state ? Or is their anything else ?

Is China hostile to India? Oh no it's the other way around. Majority of Indian posters seem to be biased and hostile to China.

Up to recently years US was the country to "protect" Pakistan. China and Paskistan are friendly countries and we have had good experience of mutual trust and support. You are an Indian who shud know what non alignment or bilateral means...

Back
Top Bottom