What's new

The Great Muslim Warriors

And yet lunes like Mahmud qualify? right? Or how about Taimur?

Who died and said you should decide sinner and saint? Show some shame, leave at least some job for God. Let Him decide sinner and saint.

God for surely decide who is sinner or who is saint, i am nobody, but as for me i can surely say who is the sinner in this world or not, my scale of differentiating b/w them is simple, follow Quran, Hadiths and you are a Muslim, dont follow it, drink or Fcuk, you are a sinner.
any way you interpret me wrong, on one hand people are saying the likes of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W), the Suhaba's were great Muslim warriors and on the same breath they are comparing sinners like Mahmud, Ataturk, Akber, w/e, how can they be in the same list to be compared. The later cannot be regarded as Great Muslims.

Great Muslim Warriors should be the ones who were Great Muslims and Great Warriors, not Great Muslims or Great Warriors.
Now you know what i ment, i will like you to comment on this.

You have no sin? If you have no sin, you can claim being a prophet after our last messenger of Allah, Hz. Muhammed S.A.V.

Dont get personal and dont dare give me wrong examples on "How to be a Prophet for Dummies"
There was no need to bring our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) in this.

Last edited:
Great Muslim Warrior always fought with divine power , Mullah Omar fighting alone with ISAF (US+40 Countries) can be named as latest great muslim warrior.

Divine power, what divine power, Did angels came down to stop American Strike Packages or Taliban have all become bullet proof?

HE is not fighting alone there are thousands of his sympathizers like you who won't hesitate to come & blow up market places for the sake of the veiled Jihad & 72 Virgins, Sitting in Canada & supporting the thugs who have degraded the religion(which you follow) to the level that Muslim & Terrorist have become synonyms then people like you complain about 'Islamophobia', is there any shame or humanity left in you or you are expecting it all in the world here after ??

Pathetic you have made this thread dirty with the name of a mass murdering maniac & his glorification...

Tariq bin Ziyad 's act of instilling morale in his army by burning the boats is a proof of his committment for his task . By burning the boats his army was left with no choice but to win or end up in the Mediterrainin sea .

Are you sure of this history?

I have never read of such a vast Mongol force ever being defeated. This period was the time when Mongols were the unquestioned conquerors with no one to stop them.

Even one tuman (10,000 soldiers) of Mongols was enough to just roll on against vastly superior numbers in all directions. There was no force in India, China, Central Asia or Europe that could stand up to them.

The trail of blood and genocide that the Mongols left in Afghanistan, Persia, Central Asia, China and Middle East was the stuff of legends. India was just plain lucky not to come in their path.

Mongol invasions of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historically very few kingdoms were able to repel the invasions by the dreaded Mongols,The ones i remember are Japan,Egypt,India Also Vietnam.

Also if you are interested you can check this out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions

God for surely decide who is sinner or who is saint, i am nobody, but as for me i can surely say who is the sinner in this world or not, my scale of differentiating b/w them is simple, follow Quran, Hadiths and you are a Muslim, dont follow it, drink or Fcuk, you are a sinner

You've outed yourself - not a smart thing to have done, but then..it's not about being smart as far as you are concerned, do I have that right? You are serving other, higher, causes than just plain men - you're kinda of a "deputy" --

To you the beloved of God, is a military commander issuing orders, seeing to the affairs of men - to others of us, he is God's Beloved, a humble man of patience, forgiveness, a man of deep experiences, a man in love with God.

For you the beloved of God is a simple one sided individual - a warrior, but to others that is the least of the things they would cite. I would encourage a more complex, a more full, a more "loving" view - it about much much more than do's and don'ts - Faith is a mysterious love and one best not challeneged by any, particularly those that know it not.

You've outed yourself - not a smart thing to have done, but then..it's not about being smart as far as you are concerned, do I have that right? You are serving other, higher, causes than just plain men - you're kinda of a "deputy" --

To you the beloved of God, is a military commander issuing orders, seeing to the affairs of men - to others of us, he is God's Beloved, a humble man of patience, forgiveness, a man of deep experiences, a man in love with God.

For you the beloved of God is a simple one sided individual - a warrior, but to others that is the least of the things they would cite. I would encourage a more complex, a more full, a more "loving" view - it about much much more than do's and don'ts - Faith is a mysterious love and one best not challeneged by any, particularly those that know it not.

The word sin, sinner, theres no rocket science in it to understand, in my view if some one is a sinner than he is not automaticaly in talibanic way destined to burn in hell, maybe he is more beloved to God, he may be a lot better, more devoted muslim than myself, who knows, the point to consider is this a man in love with God will not do anything which is forbidden by God, he may be a great warrior but to define a great muslim there are other things which we have to consider aswell. Its a very simple defination- Sinner: A person who sins (without repenting). If i say someone is a sinner, i am not declaring him a kafir, no way.

For example, take our father of nation, Quaid e Azam, he was a great great leader, was he a great warrior(txt book defination)-No, was he a great Muslim-No.

Mongol invasions of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historically very few kingdoms were able to repel the invasions by the dreaded Mongols,The ones i remember are Japan,Egypt,India Also Vietnam.

Also if you are interested you can check this out.

Mongol conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks. Even this link mentions that the numbers are vastly exaggerated. The real number may be 20,000-30,000.

AFAIK, Japan escaped from Mongols because the Mongol flotillas were devastated (two times?) by turbulence at sea. They were pure lucky.

take our father of nation, Quaid e Azam, he was a great great leader, was he a great warrior(txt book defination)-No, was he a great Muslim-No

You're a simple minded person, which is good.

BTW, take Osama for instance, Is he a good Muslim? And what about the Saudi businessmen to send money to the TTP, are they good Muslims? Both Osama and the Saudi businessmen, they follow Quran and Hadith, they don't drink and they don't screw around - by your definitons, I would be very suprised if you answered in the negative

There isn't anything lower than a Jamaati.

You're a simple minded person, which is good.

BTW, take Osama for instance, Is he a good Muslim? And what about the Saudi businessmen to send money to the TTP, are they good Muslims? Both Osama and the Saudi businessmen, they follow Quran and Hadith, they don't drink and they don't screw around - by your definitons, I would be very suprised if you answered in the negative

There isn't anything lower than a Jamaati.

If Osama is following Quran and Hadith, then i think the west and the whole world is right in saying that Islam is a violent religion and muslims are terrorists. Do you believe that? My answer is in negative, no he is not following Quran and Hadith, hope you are not surprised.
Killing of innocent Human beings is also a sin and the committer a sinner and that is according to the teachings of Quran and Hadiths.

About the saudi's whole world knows what hypocrites they are, they do drink and they do screw, they screw more than anyone, yeah the end of the day they believe by giving jaziya, sadqa, zakat, all other bad deeds will be forgiven. Hypocracy at tits best, Not good examples to give for Great Muslims.

Last edited:
khaild bin walid and Saladin.Khaild bin walid i think was undefeated. The empire he was part of would stretched from Spain to small parts of India. Saladin kicked the inferior westerners away.

Some one mentioned Timur? He like his ancestors killed MANY Muslims in India,Persia,Turkey,etc. Mughals too, they broke many rules in Islam. Like drinking Alcohol, smoking, fell for temptation of the flesh, had emperors with Hindu rajputs, even killing other smaller Muslim empire when they know they can take it. Its politics.

khaild bin walid I think was true.

Saladin, the leader of the Islamic empire during the 3rd Crusades. He respected his enemies, but knew how important Jerusalem was to his fellow Muslim Brothers.

Saladin, the leader of the Islamic empire during the 3rd Crusades. He respected his enemies, but knew how important Jerusalem was to his fellow Muslim Brothers.

The man treated his opponents well. He treated the Jews and Christian in his empire well. Unlike the some barbaric "Christian" hordes who where very anti-semantic and killed the Jews.. Saladin was respected by Christian, Jews, Muslims alike in that era

Saladin.he truly was a great warrior.At the height of his power, he ruled over Egypt, Syria, Mesopotamia, Hejaz, and Yemen. He led the Muslims against the Crusaders . captured Palestine in Jerusalem. despite being the enemy of the Crusaders he won the respect of many of them, including Richard the Lionheart; rather than becoming a hated figure in Europe, he became a celebrated example of the principles of chivalry.it is said that when he died , they found there was not enough money to pay for his funeral had given most of his possessions and money away for charity, when they opened his treasury.

Back
Top Bottom