What's new

The Guardian view on the Chinese economy: it looks bad. What we can’t see may be worse

China's economy cannot fail as ıt receives the largest capitulations in ıts history from
grain and petro-gas giant Russia.. Many western companies have been replaced by Chinese companies in the Middle East, Iran, North Africa and even in Turkey, and they continue to do so.

The real place whose economy is in big trouble in EU and Britain. there is a war going on next door.

china should copy everything right down to counterfeiting the dollar as it is printed out of thin air anyway.

china should copy all the worlds foods like make chinese version of mars snicker coca cola , donner kebab etc.

stealing yes and doing copy and paste

typical Chinese always doing copy and paste
I wonder why you are anti-China.

China has done the most for Pakistan like Saudi Arabia has.

@beijingwalker

There are many Pakistanis studying in China.

or the Chinese keep saying "Shut up, at-least we are anti-crusade, idiot."

But since you believe we only copy and paste, why no other countries can copy and paste these success?
many years ago i read an article exposing that usa also copies but what they do is change the design alil so they can claim its design and patent. Do you know after world war 2 usa stole all patents designs inventions from germany including their scientist.

Because copy and paste stuff is not state of the art thinking
China makes breakthrough in many sectors every year, US sanctions China for decades, and barred China from international space cooperation, if you think China only knows copy and paste, be my guest, won't stop us from achieving success all across board year on year.

China makes breakthrough in many sectors every year, US sanctions China for decades, and barred China from international space cooperation, if you think China only knows copy and paste, be my guest, won't stop us from achieving success all across board year on year.
So why you built your spacecraft from scratch??

What you think we do doesn't matter, we know what we are doing, you can keep believing that we only know copy and paste and see what this belief will bringing in the future.
Lol your spacecraft is clearly based on Soyuz if you're blind than its not my problem

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom