What's new

The Guuadrian:

Tihamah

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
The Guardian: Saudi Arabia irritated by the changing US relationship with Iran

Barack Obama phoned King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia on Wednesday to "reiterate the firm commitment of the US to its friends and allies in the Gulf" – and to soften the impact of the Geneva agreement on Iran's nuclear programme.

this rest of the article is below

Saudi Arabia irritated by the changing US relationship with Iran | World news | theguardian.com

Any way it seems the so called "british friends" are trying so hard to ruin and stir things more between SA and the US, typical cunning brits, but did we learn? or we still call them allies and friends? thats the question.

Note:i thought i posted this earlier, but i'm not sure, if you are going to delete it or move it, at least provide a reason, because i'm sure 100% this post is by forum rules.

:lol:

Bro, what is the purpose of this thread? Relations with the UK are very well. And why should we care about some journalist and some newspaper? Come on, we have better things to worry about.

:cheesy:o_O:o::enjoy:

:lol:

Bro, what is the purpose of this thread? Relations with the UK are very well. And why should we care about some journalist and some newspaper? Come on, we have better things to worry about.

:cheesy:o_O:o::enjoy:
it is news, also this paper is expressing the british point of view, which we should be aware about, they want to ruin our relation with the US, they are not our friends.

it is news, also this paper is expressing the british point of view, which we should be aware about, they want to ruin our relation with the US, they are not our friends.

How so? Please explain. We don't need them. They are far from us. What do we need them for? Fish and Chips?

How so? Please explain. We don't need them. They are far from us. What do we need them for? Fish and Chips?
We don't need them if we had our own military industry, but the biggest military contracts we have is with them BAE systems etc, their tornado jets sucks, their challenger tanks failed in the tests miserably....probably some how they think if we have bad relations with the US they would be our alternative for military hardware and such.

all Arabian money is parked in US and UK under the royal family name. the whole royal family should be hanged and democracy established in Saudi.

all Arabian money is parked in US and UK under the royal family name. the whole royal family should be hanged and democracy established in Saudi.
Would you be happy if this money was parked in India? the biggest democracy in the world? :)

@al-Hasani
you can see whay i don't write much in this forum much? and usually don't write replies? :D

because there are too many trolls around and most of those trolls have an average IQ of 80

i had enough for today, see you after few months or few weeks (it will depend on the time i have or i want to waste).

Would you be happy if this money was parked in India? the biggest democracy in the world? :)

@al-Hasani
you can see whay i don't write much in this forum much? and usually don't write replies? :D

because there are too many trolls around and most of those trolls have an average IQ of 80

i had enough for today, see you after few months or few weeks (it will depend on the time i have or i want to waste).
no it would be great if the kings used it for betterment of arabs. instead they use money to spread wahabi.

We don't need them if we had our own military industry, but the biggest military contracts we have is with them BAE systems etc, their tornado jets sucks, their challenger tanks failed in the tests miserably....probably some how they think if we have bad relations with the US they would be our alternative for military hardware and such.

Those relations will not be damaged 7abibi. Trust me on this. The Guardian and other newspapers have been writing anti-Muslim and anti-Arab news each month since 9/11 and before that too. Nothing to worry about.

@al-Hasani

:tup:

Yes, I saw that dumb Indians "raisin" (LOL) posts. Let him speak - of no importance anyway and wit no clue or knowledge.

I saw your private message to me in Arabic (how can you write to me but I cannot write to anyone else than moderators?o_O) and I replied to you although I saw that you wrote that you might first be back in months or weeks if you bother due to the many trolls and nonsense.

Take care in the meantime:tup:

Please learn to read and spell properly before abusing anyone.
Your country is encouraging spread of radicalism and I want that to stop. Only way is to stop despotic rulers. Also there is too much religion there so it should be made secular.if you think there is any importance to what anyone says here then you are mistaken my friend

When India defeats rapists, we might accept your advice.

Please learn to read and spell properly before abusing anyone.
Your country is encouraging spread of radicalism and I want that to stop. Only way is to stop despotic rulers. Also there is too much religion there so it should be made secular.if you think there is any importance to what anyone says here then you are mistaken my friend

With all due respect. But not an entire nation of your kin and kind can say a single word, let alone stopping it.

I guess you should stop worrying about the external issue, and focus on internal issues, like affording a clean water or something to your villagers.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom