What's new

The Health and Fitness Thread

I am gonna stick this thread

Please ask us any questions and we will try to answer

btw 1000calories= 1 pound of fat
not a hard and fast rule , but a very good estimate if you want to shed 4kg in a month on treadmill

Antibody - it is 3500 calories for a pound of fat.

yes , sorry-- actually ive a target of burning 1000cals in one hour/day so thats what i unconsciously wrote

1,000 calories in one hour? how much do you weigh?

it's feasible, but u must be in good shape

Can our chinese brother give various exercises out of their manual of Kung fu... They are quite fit and the athletes from China are also performing very nice.. Lets hear something good from them...

i can manage 1000 cal burn in 60 minutes on treadmill... on cycle etc it takes longer

i started to have achillis tendonitis so did some research
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/191750-guide-choosing-running-shoes-trainers.html

Dear Antibody,

Please check whether your Blood uric acid has been elevated... It gives same feeling during early gout.. I have been suffered heavily due to it.. Gout results due to eating of meat...
Better get checked before concluding it as Achilis tendonitis...

i can manage 1000 cal burn in 60 minutes on treadmill... on cycle etc it takes longer

i started to have achillis tendonitis so did some research
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/191750-guide-choosing-running-shoes-trainers.html

its definitely do-able

what i used to do is run nonstop for 25 minutes at a reasnable pace with incline set @ level 1.5 or 2....then when i cool down i do a speed walk at very high incline.....then go back to brisk jog

in 1 hour anyone who is fit should be able to burn 950-1000+ calories.....of course the heavier you are, the easier it is to burn them...so make sure that you enter your weight every time you go on so that it will give you accurate reading

yes , its difficult to shed the last 4kg and in ramazan eventhough ive posted the ramazan body builder diet plan , i cant follow it as my metabolism is veryy fast -- so i am only doing cardio this month

What about "Insanity Workout" and "p90x workout" program. Any feed back on it. I am thinking to start Insanity.

Insanity Workout has more cardio than p90 which has more wt training -- so it depends on your aim , if u want to get shredded or want to gain muscle --- cross training is a good option , i posted part 1 of the 10 part series in this thread

Can our chinese brother give various exercises out of their manual of Kung fu... They are quite fit and the athletes from China are also performing very nice.. Lets hear something good from them...

Dear Antibody,

Please check whether your Blood uric acid has been elevated... It gives same feeling during early gout.. I have been suffered heavily due to it.. Gout results due to eating of meat...
Better get checked before concluding it as Achilis tendonitis...

thanks DM :enjoy:

i eat,drink and sleep
this is my schedule from the past 10years
still i dnt get a slight deposition of fat

wtf is this

^ectomorphs

i am a combo of meso/endomorph

[however no one strictly falls under one ''morph'' its mostly a combo]

somatotype-body-types.jpg

there are different body shapes and types

http://www.shopyourshape.com/body-shapes.html

the government has added a rs600/month sales tax on a 1 month gym subscription --- so painful to know that all this money is going to zardari with no constructive outcome for pak

Back
Top Bottom