What's new

The hidden shame of Pakistan.

If he's able to nail the reasons down to Rigidity of Mind leading to Intolerance ... then it may just be a non biased article ... or maybe the blame for rigidity will be placed on the marriage being arranged.

For the article, I will try my best. No problem. I have had much time on my hands, lately. The reason might not be "arranged marriages". But you can't ask for an unbiased article, when your criterion for one, is a predetermined and predefined root cause or reason. By doing so, you are admitting to and declaring your own bias.

For the article, I will try my best. No problem. I have had much time on my hands, lately. The reason might not be "arranged marriages". But you can't ask for an unbiased article, when your criterion for one, is a predetermined and predefined root cause or reason. By doing so, you are admitting to and declaring your own bias.

Study both love marriages and arranged marriages ...

Root cause(s), if you have studied humans at different stages in the development of the brain, is not a difficult to conclude. Let's see if your research gets you there.

sexual exploitation of children is more serious crime than two adults involving in sex by mutual consent. Consensual sex with a woman will probably get them killed while they will get away for abusing poor and helpless vulnerable kids because concept of honour in our society just revolve around girls and our molviz will never address this issue but they will be more concern about what women are wearing and whether men are keeping beard or not , listening haram music etc so yea our prioritises are fuked up..

There was a research where it was found that most men involved in Bachabazi were already married. So that isn't the solution. Molesting children and rape are criminal issues and should be dealt accordingly and that is death.
Is not this common expression in Afghanistan ?

"Women are for children but boys are for pleasure"

Very disgusting pathetic pedos. Should be shot at sight. This culture is brought by none other but Afghan refugees.

Back
Top Bottom