What's new

The Hindu Terrorists !

Check the facts before posting. No one is banned from preaching, only forced conversion is banned in some states.
As far as Gujarat riots are concerned, many convictions has taken place in past few years but no one seems to be interested in finding it out. Modi can not be tried in court for riots because, you can ever prove in court of law that he was directly involved in riots. Best example is Mr. Zardari who is widely perceived as most corrupt person, but still managed to clinch top post.
Yes, Politicians be it Pakistan or India or BD or Timbaktu cant be brought to justice easily. The Max can happen is what happened in Zardaris case, spent some years in jail and Now back as President!

The 2007 Mecca Masjid blasts in Hyderabad and the 2006 Malegaon blasts were the work of ISI backed organizations and their Indian recruits.

Pakistanis don't hesitate to blast Indian Muslims because it helps in their recruitment and brainwashing program.

this article was in Paktribune.

Sarkaar Raj - India going towards Hindu Talibanization?

The 2007 Mecca Masjid blasts in Hyderabad and the 2006 Malegaon blasts were the work of ISI backed organizations and their Indian recruits.

Pakistanis don't hesitate to blast Indian Muslims because it helps in their recruitment and brainwashing program.

Hey.. i gues malegown was done by some extrimist hindu guys..!!!! I donno about mecca masjid.. but 26/11 local people where also involved in providing logistics and stuf... see.. terrorism is not confined to a particular place.. but inaction against them is what makes people angry.. be it in pakistan or hindustan... but i am glad perpetrators of malegaon blasts are behind bars..

so will be the perpetrators of gujarat,godhra,mumbai...... basic reason pakistanis are not willing to accept and take concrete action against these guys i belive are because they are either anti indian, and enjoy wide support of extrimist peopl in pakistan... I hope these hate campaign stops.. so that people can think more logically.. and neutrally...!!!!

You claim my Indian Muslim brothers that Politicians can't be brought to justice easily but that is a load of crap the difference bewteen Zardari and Modi is that Zardari had support from the beggining because he was married in to the Bhutto clan who has vast power and support in Sindh. where as Modi people just like him because he is the instigator of killing muslims in India and a good administator. What i'm trying to say is that why haven't you Indian Muslims have not done enough, to solve this problem, you let innocent Muslims die and you lot just stood there like lemons and done nothing. I like an answer to this because i have a Indian Muslim friend and he tells me some of the harrasement his Grandfather faces by just going down the street. By not protecting your fello muslim brother and letting it happen is a disgrace, and i'm not saying you have to kill but what i'm saying is you have not made an effort.

You claim my Indian Muslim brothers that Politicians can't be brought to justice easily but that is a load of crap the difference bewteen Zardari and Modi is that Zardari had support from the beggining because he was married in to the Bhutto clan who has vast power and support in Sindh. where as Modi people just like him because he is the instigator of killing muslims in India and a good administator. What i'm trying to say is that why haven't you Indian Muslims have not done enough, to solve this problem, you let innocent Muslims die and you lot just stood there like lemons and done nothing. I like an answer to this because i have a Indian Muslim friend and he tells me some of the harrasement his Grandfather faces by just going down the street. By not protecting your fello muslim brother and letting it happen is a disgrace, and i'm not saying you have to kill but what i'm saying is you have not made an effort.
Yes, Indian Muslims like all Muslims world over are selfish and Self Centered. The People who saved Muslims during the Riots were hindus, and after the Riots the People fighting for Muslims is the Hindus again, please name atleast 5 muslims involved in getting justice delivered to the muslims of any riots??? They just wont, because they just dont care. I have done my bit as an Indian Muslim, and will keep doing so. A girl I know, a Hindu girl got beaten by Modi' goons for speaking up against the riots, but she brought them to justice.

What is happening in Gaza? Havent we all, we Muslims seen the Kids crying besides their Mothers body, brothers crying besides a sisters body? Havent we seen enough for a lifetime, yet what do We Do???? Name something Pakistan has done? India has send in relief materials and Aid money, which is the most it can do, seeing that the OIC has been partial to Pakistan in the Kashmir Issue, still India does its part.

Muslim countries cant be trusted, their People are Good but the Rulers are not. For Eg: Pakistanis get killed daily by Drones, what does your government do? Well they made a secret deal with the US!!!! Were the Pakistani people involved in the deal?? No, they still cry for their dead brothers, but again thats all that we Muslims can and will do. Cry and Ask for a Ceasefire!

Sorry if I went off topic, but had to. God Speed.

And Anand I have done my research, it's just that Indian Hindu who are extremists can't hack the fact that people want to become christians, they see that as a threat to India which sounds stupid. And what about Babu Bajrangi he was caught on video saying he killed Muslims and do it again I don't see him in jail.

:chilli:

That is because, majority of the muslims havent come across such descrimination..!!! But..even if then.if you dont forgive.. who will..??? They point a godhra for gujarat... bombay for babri..... so.. only thing a responsible and sensible person should do is to show restraint... There is no Muslim oppression as such in india.. Whatever descriminiation that if the minority of hindus show against muslims is only because of these external factors trying to divide the country in the name of religion...!! which we will oppose in any case.. unitedly..!!!!

And Anand I have done my research, it's just that Indian Hindu who are extremists can't hack the fact that people want to become christians, they see that as a threat to India which sounds stupid. And what about Babu Bajrangi he was caught on video saying he killed Muslims and do it again I don't see him in jail.

Now.. keyani.. now don't you think we have maulvis.. and mullahs.. who are hardcore.. and extrimists... now hindus too have some bad apples.. so lets not see the entire religion with the same yardstick... that is not good for the peace and prosperity of any country....!!! And babu bajarangi..whatever..is facing trial for his crimes...and so is col purohit.. and sadhvi pragya...!!!

And how much restraint are you going to show when the problem begins to recycle again and again there is only so much a person can take. When your families is getting killed you sisters raped and you lot not getting justice is plain stupid brothers, You look at the Hindu extremists they imitate the Nazi in how they spread there idealogy and organisation if you don't do somethink about it the problem will get worse, Your not doing enough i am asking this question because then you don't need Angry Pakistani Muslims interfering in your problem if you actually did your job right.

No my brother that is just talk Babu bajrangi is keeping a low profile and chances are that he would get off, and if in any case he gets convicted would he get the death penalty I seriously doubt it.

Hey.. i gues malegown was done by some extrimist hindu guys..!!!! I donno about mecca masjid..

Malegaon 2008 was done by Purohit and other idiots. Malegaon 2006 culprits have been arrested and they are SIMI related individuals. SIMI is an ISI backed organization, and many of their cadres have been trained in Pakistan.

Re Mecca Masjid 2007 there is nobody in custody - some people were arrested and then released. Very recently there was one incident in which 2 Hyderabad police were shot by a suspect who had suddenly disappeared immediately after the Mecca Masjid blast. This individual was a SIMI-type character.

ISI backed orgs not only attack Muslims and try to blame Hindus but they also attack the general public and try to blame Indian Muslims. For Mumbai 26/11 they came up with some fictitious organization "Deccan Mujahideen" so that Hindus would blame Indian Muslims!

Anyway nobody is fooled by these games any more.

And if you read my post clearly Brother then you would see I said Hindue extremist not the religion as a whole, yes you are right we have some bad apples but if they are spreading evil then they are brought to justice why do you think Pakistan is fighting terrorists because they have corrupted people's mind.

And where is your proof ISI has done this from your Media, which is full of crap. It is like are Media saying the bombings in Pakistan are done by Raw.

And how much restraint are you going to show when the problem begins to recycle again and again there is only so much a person can take. When your families is getting killed you sisters raped and you lot not getting justice is plain stupid brothers, You look at the Hindu extremists they imitate the Nazi in how they spread there idealogy and organisation if you don't do somethink about it the problem will get worse, Your not doing enough i am asking this question because then you don't need Angry Pakistani Muslims interfering in your problem if you actually did your job right.

And hey trust me.. India is no Germany.. and Hitler is not the one whose heading this country..!!!And it seems you have an impression that every muslim sisters in this country are raped every hour.... Well lemme clear your thoughts brother.. its not the case. Who ever did such crimes in gujarat will be punished by the court of law. And please stop the extrimists from thriving in your country and from comming here and bombing our places... stop the extrimists from your country from brain washing the uneducated youths of our muslim community.. creating a bad impression to the muslims all over the world..!!! So stop showing concern for us.. and stop sending terrorists and put your house in order first..!!!!

And where is your proof ISI has done this from your Media, which is full of crap. It is like are Media saying the bombings in Pakistan are done by Raw.

There is no proof that Pakistanis would accept - if you can deny that Ajmal Kasab is from pakistan even after media interview of his father then you can deny anything. I think it is futile for India to try to prove anything to Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom