What's new

The Hindu Terrorists !

There is no proof that Pakistanis would accept - if you can deny that Ajmal Kasab is from pakistan even after media interview of his father then you can deny anything. I think it is futile for India to try to prove anything to Pakistanis.

Forget about what our "Private" media is doing. Shortly after those interviews were aired, the whole village came out on the streets, protesting against a fake story. So what you're saying is that on account of only a couple of people you're willing to deny the whole Village's opinion on that matter?

Anyway, India should present hardcore evidence HERSELF instead of relying on what our media has to say. Geo will say anything for the sake of ratings.

Forget about what our "Private" media is doing. Shortly after those interviews were aired, the whole village came out on the streets, protesting against a fake story. So what you're saying is that on account of only a couple of people you're willing to deny the whole Village's opinion on that matter?

Anyway, India should present hardcore evidence HERSELF instead of relying on what our media has to say. Geo will say anything for the sake of ratings.

The village is swarming with ISI agents. Dawn is the most reputed media organization in Pakistan. Obviously if you go to a thief with evidence of theft it will be denied.

First of all Brother if you did your research you would have found out that Mein kemp is one of the best selling books in India you don't have Hitler but you sure respect his work by wearing those pathetic brown short and white shirts replica of which the SA used in the 1930s. And I don't have the impression of that every hour a Muslim women is raped i'm just stating fact that hundreds where raped in the riot. and you keep saying that they will be punished by the court of law how many years has it been 6 nothing has happened, and if it was me and i lived in that Area I wouldn't be able to look at my self becuse of the shame that i was useless. And get one thing right brother we are aleast changing and trying to solve the problem, what have you done nothing but being useless, atleaset we are tackling the problem by fighting them and losing many Soliders what have you done nothing.

How do you know that the Village was swarmed by ISI agents were you there, instead of making fabrications up why don't you give proof, fact is India does not want to share evidence with Pakistan because it knows it has no concrete evidence to go on the first place. And don't you think it's weird how the guy was caught and confessed in one day, if he was a hardcore militant he would not have confesed so easily it should have took at least a week.

First of all Brother if you did your research you would have found out that Mein kemp is one of the best selling books in India you don't have Hitler but you sure respect his work by wearing those pathetic brown short and white shirts replica of which the SA used in the 1930s. And I don't have the impression of that every hour a Muslim women is raped i'm just stating fact that hundreds where raped in the riot. and you keep saying that they will be punished by the court of law how many years has it been 6 nothing has happened, and if it was me and i lived in that Area I wouldn't be able to look at my self becuse of the shame that i was useless. And get one thing right brother we are aleast changing and trying to solve the problem, what have you done nothing but being useless, atleaset we are tackling the problem by fighting them and losing many Soliders what have you done nothing.

What have we gained..??? A whole world against us..??? Well its time for some introspection brother..!!!! Rather than blaming the whole world.. lets blame our conduct.. lets clense the hardcore elements of our community first.. and then think about cleaning and guiding others.. lead by example brother..!!! War.. and fighting.. leave no WINNERS.. but a bunch of loosers..!!!!

How do you know that the Village was swarmed by ISI agents were you there, instead of making fabrications up why don't you give proof, fact is India does not want to share evidence with Pakistan because it knows it has no concrete evidence to go on the first place. And don't you think it's weird how the guy was caught and confessed in one day, if he was a hardcore militant he would not have confesed so easily it should have took at least a week.

Well it was shown on T.V buddy..!!! I don't know What agend could that old man that said he knew kasab would be having.. I dont know.. Whether DAWN however bad, would go against a country, if there werent any truth.. I dont know whether nawaz sherif would admit that kasab, is a paksitani.. and say that the village is swarmed by security agents..!!! So.. i guess these guys are not at all anti pakistani's but they wish truelly that the truth should prevail..!!!! we need much more people who have the guts to accept the mistakes that we have made.. and willing to take neccessary actions.. and i dont want any tit for tat.. lets see that as a fact.. and accept it.. like as many negativies that india has...

But Brother you are an Indian so i'm looking at your prospective so why are you getting Pakistan involved we ain't the one who are raping your women it's your own fello country men. you lot are doing nothing you seem to have this feeling that i'm saying to you kill people, well i'm not but your not exactly finding a solution to your problem which affects other families, Pakistan are prone to be involved because they have families in India so how do you think they feel when they hear there cousins are killed and raped obviously they will be piss because there families are suffering and what the Goverment is doing a load of ****.

so what until your goverment gives concrete proof that he is Pakistani then come and talk, it's like me saying this Brother can you please tell those S.O.B Raw to stop helping terrorists to destablize Pakistan, you lot have such big mouths about Pakistani terrorists what about what India is doing in Pakistan they are all linked to India's Raw, do you say anythink about that no because you want misery on Pakistan but by the Grace of Allah that will never happen.

and if it was me and i lived in that Area I wouldn't be able to look at my self becuse of the shame that i was useless.

You should actually have shame that you are not hanging Hafiz Saeed who tried to put blame for Mumbai 26/11 on Indian Muslims. Don't worry about Babu Bajrangi until you have first hanged Hafiz Saeed.

and you keep saying that they will be punished by the court of law how many years has it been 6 nothing has happened

Only one thing I agree with you is that all Indians (both Hindus and Muslims) need to do much more to bring people like Babu Bajrangi to justice.

As regards Modi - he is definitely problematic but he was probably not the main culprit in the riots. Modi had recently become CM and others were quite powerful. Modi has bad relations with other branches of the "Sangh Parivar".

You have to keep things in perspective - in Gujarat 2002 riots the casualties were 800 Muslims and 300 Hindus. So it was not a one-sided slaughter, nor was the toll as high as Pakistanis like to believe.

It was definitely a breakdown of law and order but there have been worse situations in India. For example, in 1991, many Hindus were murdered in kashmir and 200,000 Hindus were ethnically cleansed from Kashmir by Pakistan backed orgs.

In any case there must be many more Muslims dying in Pakistan because of bad public health care than died in Gujarat riots. Modi must have saved many Muslim lives by running efficient administration.

Pakistan should first improve living conditions for its own people before worrying about Indian Muslims. In Pakistan as per recent news parents are abandoning their children because of poverty.

Last edited:
First of all Khuda Baksh there is more poor people in India than in Pakistan, and Modi hasn't improved conditions for Muslims but made it worst, most muslims in Gujraat are forced out of there homes and are living in refugee camps, I know this because a friend of my Family comes from there and he says the conditions are terrible and the Muslims appealed to Modi and he turned a blind eye and has done nothing. the foureyed freak believes in that hindutava ideology. And tell me one thing if Babu bajrangi is found guilty would he get the death penalty.

I know this because a friend of my Family comes from there and he says the conditions are terrible and the Muslims appealed to Modi and he turned a blind eye and has done nothing. the foureyed freak believes in that hindutava ideology. And tell me one thing if Babu bajrangi is found guilty would he get the death penalty.

If your concern about Indian Muslims is genuine first hang Hafiz Saeed who did greatest crime by trying to blame Indian Muslims for Mumbai 26/11. Otherwise you are just shedding crocodile tears.

Imagine what would have been conditions for Indian Muslims if Hafiz Saeed had succeeded and there had been riots in India.

As for Babu Bajrangi I hope he gets death penalty along with people like Purohit etc. But don't let that concern you until you have hanged Saeed.

First of all there is no evidence that Lashkar-e-taiba was responsible for the attack so once your goverment has the full proof then come and talk, if he is guilty then he will be punished. Most of Lashkar-e-taiba are kashmiri so when they hear your army killing there people they get angry, and by the way the death count of Gujraat can never be fully calculated because your goverment allowed no Media to film it or any western Media access. And what I don't get if Pakistan does kill Hindues why would they then get angry at Indian Muslims guess they don't trust you deep down because your a muslim, it shows there is no unity bewteen you.

The whole world knows the LeT did it and even if Pakistanis deny it, it makes no difference. Furthermore, the cover-up regarding the origin of Ajmal Kasab shows that the LeT is basically an extension of the Pakistani state.

And what I don't get if Pakistan does kill Hindues why would they then get angry at Indian Muslims guess they don't trust you deep down because your a muslim, it shows there is no unity bewteen you.

It is actually not so hard to understand - The LeT did not attact Mumbai as Pakistanis. If they had attacked openly as Pakistanis there would not have been any blame on Indian Muslims. Instead, they invented a fictitious name "Deccan Mujahideen".

The LeT wanted to blame Indian Muslims for this horrific crime. They wanted riots against Indian Muslims, in which millions of Indian Muslims would have suffered. Then, they would have brainwashed the Muslim victims of these riots to become suicide bombers against Hindus.

Your refusal to hang Hafiz Saeed, Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi and Zarrar Shah shows that all your so called concern for Indian Muslims is nothing but crocodile tears.

Last edited:
The whole world knows the LeT did it and even if Pakistanis deny it, it makes no difference. Furthermore, the cover-up regarding the origin of Ajmal Kasab shows that the LeT is basically an extension of the Pakistani state.

Shut the crap.......stop whinning and first try and prove your case against the alleged terrorist that your "brave" mumbai police has captured. The same entire world also knows that the ranting hindustanis also blamed Pakistan for 2001 attacks on its parliament.... what happened then??? Did hindustan prove its case against Pakistan?????? was Pakistani involvement proved????? what is the final status of the case????? Go figure it first before trying to teach us a thing or two about this. :lol: The so called world is very clear about your reputation courtesy aftermath of mumbai incident. They know that not even child birth defect is attributed to his genes instead ISI is blamed. :rofl:

It is actually not so hard to understand - The LeT did not attact Mumbai as Pakistanis. If they had attacked openly as Pakistanis there would not have been any blame on Indian Muslims. Instead, they invented a fictitious name "Deccan Mujahideen".

Dont vent your frustration on Pakistan. If the hindus kill, rape and pillage muslims, its none of our fault. If Deccan Mujahideen is fictitious then what about SIMI and Indian Mujahideen????? Dont put your head in the sand like an ostrich, mr obedient servant of sangh parivar. It is all of india's own making and they should stop diverting the attention from persecution of minorities carried out so systematically under state machinery. Have you ever heard about SACHAR COMMISSION REPORT????? Instead of lecturing us on how happy the muslims are in india, go and read the report commissioned by your own government.

The LeT wanted to blame Indian Muslims for this horrific crime. They wanted riots against Indian Muslims, in which millions of Indian Muslims would have suffered. Then, they would have brainwashed the Muslim victims of these riots to become suicide bombers against Hindus.
Yeah, it was this same LET which orchestrated all the anti muslim riots in the 60 odd year history of shinning hindustan.......:agree: It was this Let which orchestrated gujrat riots to turn muslims against the hindu repression by killing and raping fellow muslims......:agree: It was the same LET which destroyed Babri mosque to incite muslims of india to rise against hindu oppression........:lol: it was this same LET operatives who were interviewed by SACHAR COMMISSION..........:agree: It was this same LET which created SIMI and indian mujahideen........ same Let also created the naxalites, maoists, khalistanis, assamese and everything that is wrong with India today..... :lol:

Your refusal to hang Hafiz Saeed, Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi and Zarrar Shah shows that all your so called concern for Indian Muslims is nothing but crocodile tears.

The case against them is yet to be even produced before court of law, what about hanging MODI, LK ADVANI, THACKERY junior and senior, BABU BJRANGI, COL PUROHIT and many others who are proven criminals for perpetrating Genocide of muslims in hindustan. :cheers:

Last edited:
Prodigy that was a good post by you, these Indians Muslims are like my Brothers but BOY are they delusional about reality thinking everythink can be all cosy if they just forget what is happening to the Muslim Population in India. And you still didn't answer my question how do you think Pakistani Families feels when they hear there Cousins in India are dieing.

Back
Top Bottom