What's new

The hottest women politicians!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is the best we could muster...... welcome to PDF

Dude, these are accomplished, hard working women. By posting them as "hot" you're degrading their accomplishments as they are accomplished politicians first and foremost. Being "hot" isn't what they would probably want to be known for.

Finally you speak up. The feminist in me is pleased. Thanks!

Reactions: S-2
adviser-of-cm-sindh-shermila-farooqi1.jpg

Advisor to the CM of Sindh Ms.Shermila Faoorui.

Sherry.jpg

This lady requires no intro on this forum. But for those who don't know her she is, Ms.Shehrbano "Sherry" Rehman.

GB

don't tell me.... how you find them HOT by the way...????

hey dont u have some hot pics of Ruby Dhalla and Sarah Palin:lol:

lol there was a huge controversy in Toronto when they discovered that Ruby Dhalla used to act in quiet explicit movies. She tried to cover it up by paying the producer but the guy came out and revealed everything. It was huge thing in the desi community here but like everything else people forget and move on.

20098252157501.jpg

U2075P8T1D904964F915DT20090824170003.jpg

200973110477W020090710376708050908.jpg

00105cd9948f0be0d0610d.jpg

imgres

Img260770799.jpg

Yuri Fujikawa, Japanese Congresswoman

Dude, these are accomplished, hard working women. By posting them as "hot" you're degrading their accomplishments as they are accomplished politicians first and foremost. Being "hot" isn't what they would probably want to be known for.
Let me rephrase...

They're accomplished, hardworking and hot...:D

It degrading for women to be only thought of sex symbols (hot) wanna knw the POV of female members.............................................

It's degrading to women when men judge them on their looks rather than accomplishment but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

Most of them in the list are ok, my fav Pakistani one is Hina Khar.

Hina-Rabbani-Khar-899.jpg

Hina-Rabbani-Khar_630.jpg

Well educated in her field of finance...

You mean the least ugliest women politicians? Trying to find the the hottest women politicians is like trying to find the best politician in South Asia. There's no such thing.

doesnt anyone find priyanka ghandhi hot. i think she is kind of cute and sexy in her own way.

Yulia_Tymoshenko%2C_2010.JPG

Yulia Tymoshenko

Who is She:
Yulia Volodymyrivna Tymoshenko (born November 27, 1960) is a Ukrainian politician.

Tymoshenko was the Prime Minister of Ukraine from January 24 to September 8, 2005, and again from December 18, 2007 to March 4, 2010 when she was dismissed from the post by the Verkhovna Rada, Ukraine's parliament. She is the leader of the All-Ukrainian Union "Fatherland" party and the Yulia Tymoshenko Bloc.

GB

YEAH, I really like Mrs Yulia Tymoshenko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom