What's new

The I hate Elmo club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am truly appalled and disgusted by this smear job and personal attack on one of our good members here on this Forum. The use of subliminal methods to attack a person/member of our forum is not enough smoke screen to deter me from knowing the truth, and realizing what has been going on in this thread. The parties involved ought to be ashamed of their immature manner.

I am also quite disappointed to know that our honorable Super Moderators have turned a blind eye to this smear job against one of our good members, Elmo. I am not going to specifically target any Super Moderator, but you know who you are. The fact, that you have stayed silent about this hit job against a good Pakistani member is shameful as well. Some indeed do lack the courage.

This suggestion this thread is simply about the Elmo toy is quite ridiculous and as I mentioned before this is not enough smoke screen to deter me from the truth. It is quite a coincidence that the creation of this thread is in accordance with the time line of the administration's recent troubles.

Seriously it's time to close this thread and if there is decency left apologies should be made, the member Elmo does not deserve this.

Edit: Okay it appears the thread is in 'good fun' so the accounts say...Anyways moving on...

Last edited:
The fact, that you have stayed silent about this hit job against a good Pakistani member is shameful as well.

I thought Elmo was an American!? I thought all this attacking and abuse was thinly disguised anti-American prejudice .....:cheesy:

A1Kaid,

Go check with Elmo the member. The thread was created for "fun", and it was not designed to hurt any member. Some were obviously confused (from the revolt club) and came to defend the member...Elmo and Asim both contributed to this thread for fun...but obviously the sarcasm of this thread in some instances was not picked by all. :rolleyes1:

I am truly appalled and disgusted by this smear job and personal attack on one of our good members here on this Forum. The use of subliminal methods to attack a person/member of our forum is not enough smoke screen to deter me from knowing the truth, and realizing what has been going on in this thread. The parties involved ought to be ashamed of their immature manner.
Wow...

I guess I should be ashamed... Boohoo!

I am also quite disappointed to know that our honorable Super Moderators have turned a blind eye to this smear job against one of our good members, Elmo. I am not going to specifically target any Super Moderator, but you know who you are. The fact, that you have stayed silent about this hit job against a good Pakistani member is shameful as well. Some indeed do lack the courage.

AM he's talking about you :P You should be ashamed :D :D :D

This suggestion this thread is simply about the Elmo toy is quite ridiculous and as I mentioned before this is not enough smoke screen to deter me from the truth. It is quite a coincidence that the creation of this thread is in accordance with the time line of the administration's recent troubles.

Yes, don't read through all the replies on the thread, but DO expose the truth!

Seriously it's time to close this thread and if there is decency left apologies should be made, the member Elmo does not deserve this.
Can I say that? Dude, having some fun here... Nobody's hating on the Elmo, Elmo's a valued member of the forum, so ease up on the drama! Gawd!

Actually I blame Elmo :D... for some reason its all her fault!

TS... You whino! :P Wouldn't I target you instead for that?

Wow... I guess I should be ashamed... Boohoo! AM he's talking about you :P You should be ashamed :D

Can I say that? Dude, having some fun here... Nobody's hating on the Elmo, Elmo's a valued member of the forum, so ease up on the drama! Gawd!

Actually I blame Elmo ... for some reason its all her fault!

TS... You whino! Wouldn't I target you instead for that?

@ A1kaid: hey, thanks for the support man.... but yeah it's all in good fun :lol: You see over here everyone takes themselves sooo damn seriously, no one has fun…. Tau Asim nay socha, aik Elmo hi tau hai :)

Besides, Asim is a Lahori, so yeah you can understand the whole sense of humour deal ... uss becharay ka bhi koi qasoor nahin ;)

A1kaid were you actually talking about AM.... don’t you think blain is wayyyyyy more honourable than him, what say you? :partay:

@ Genius: Don't you dare boo-hoo any of my heroes….

And how exactly is it my fault… waisay, I enjoyed having all the jotas hurled your way (for the uninitiated, that’s all the hate mail Genius received for starting this thread) … :D :D

As long as it's in good fun I don't care nor do I mind. Though it appeared at times serious and that raised some concern, anyways moving on.

Hell go ahead and lynch Elmo for all I care...lol ;)

As long as it's in good fun I don't care nor do I mind. Though it appeared at times serious and that raised some concern, anyways moving on.

Hell go ahead and lynch Elmo for all I care...lol ;)
Excellent another one walks over to the dark side.

Wow...

I guess I should be ashamed... Boohoo!

AM he's talking about you :P You should be ashamed :D :D :D

Actually I blame Elmo :D... for some reason its all her fault!

TS... You whino! :P Wouldn't I target you instead for that?

Thanks guys I've extracted the information I wanted, and it appears some had fell for the ploy. Now I and others know for sure this thread is just 'stupid' fun..What a snare...

10 things I hate about elmo.

1. I hate his red fur/velvet/whatever

2.I hate his Oversized beady eyes.. They look much better with Big bird..

3.I hate his nose..for no reason.

4.I hate his skinny legs

5.I hate his skinny arms

6.I hate his ridiculous smile.. Is he high all the time or what?

7.I hate that throughout my college life I had to contend with keeping one in my car because of my little brother(and because the girls loved it and sat in my otherwise very unremarkable Santro just because to them it looked cute and made them say "Sho Shweet"...

8.I hate his voice.. shrill.. Kill the black dude who does his voice, or at least throw gravy pies at him.. Kermit is soo much better.

9.I hate the person who designed him.

10. Most of all i hate the 3 years I had to put up with him because I used to love sesame street except for this Monster..the cookie monster was way more adorable.. I used to hate his songs..Made me restless.. I still have nightmares about dancing elmo's.

Now for the elmo on the block.. don't know him/her/whatever. But If its a her.. make her a mod please. I would love to see a softer hand in the design of the place. Buttercream Buttercream.. a little Turqoise.. hmm.. would go great with a gun barrel.
Also, she might be more effective in cleaning up those fanboy fights.. SERIOUSLY.

What was the point of this thread lol?

Does that tickle, [MOD EDIT]

:rofl::rofl:
:chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom