What's new

The incredibly bloody Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- im just asking are you turk or azari ? because azeri is fake word that you must know better than me
2-you are saying we dont want be free because iran is for any iranian :D okey mankurt then i must speak turkish with you can you speak your mother language ? you know every people has right for learning to mother language . why turkish language is banned in iran ? if iran is for any iranians
3- what do you think about lake urmu ?
4-why iranians calls turks - like torke khar ?
5-why did not say one word aganist this pan farsist that these people saying bad things about turks
6-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u57-aviWFU

1 - I am an Iranian Azeri with one Assyrian Grandmother. I have no idea if my ancestors migrated to Iran and mixed with the locals, or if they have always been there. Azari is not a fake word. Azar means fire in old Persian, the reason we are called Azari is because Zoroastrianism were founded there, so we are known as the "fire people"

2 - We are already free. Who says we cant learn our mother language? Azari is not banned in Iran, in any Place. But the education program is in Persian, because Persian has always been our national language. All Persian dynasties. Including all the dozens of Turk dynasties in Iran. Like, Ghaznavid, Samanid, Seljuk, Qajar, Saffavid. These were all Turk dynasties. Turks have ruled Iran up until 1925, but the language was still Persian.

3 - Don't worry about Lake Urmu.

http://www.ir.undp.org/content/iran...mia-comes-back-to-life-slowly-but-surely.html

4- Torke Khar is just a joke. Tehranis have racist jokes about everyone. A Persian from Tehran calls Persians from Isfahan, Greedy. Persians from Rasht, as Honourless and Bastards and so on. The same way, Azeris have jokes about Kurds. Azeris, in general do not like the kurds. But they are still Iranian, no one can deny them that.

5 - I said from before. Pan-Turks and Pan-Persians are the biggest, most clueless, idiots and fascist I have ever seen.

Here you have a famous Persian singer, singing about Azerbaijan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u57-aviWFU

6 - Like I said, there will always be a small percentage, separatists. We are around 20 million in Iran alone. If we wanted too, we could destroy Iran from within, We could ask Turkey and Azerbaijan for support. Demand Independency, Fire up the Kurds and Balochis. The government has 0 chance against an Azeri rebellion.

Last edited:
1 - I am an Iranian Azeri with one Assyrian Grandmother. I have no idea if my ancestors migrated to Iran and mixed with the locals, or if they have always been there. Azari is not a fake word. Azar means fire in old Persian, the reason we are called Azari is because Zoroastrianism were founded there, so we are known as the "fire people"

2 - We are already free. Who says we cant learn our mother language? Azari is not banned in Iran, in any Place. But the education program is in Persian, because Persian has always been our national language. All Persian dynasties. Including all the dozens of Turk dynasties in Iran. Like, Ghaznavid, Samanid, Seljuk, Qajar, Saffavid. These were all Turk dynasties. Turks have ruled Iran up until 1925, but the language was still Persian.

http://www.ir.undp.org/content/iran...mia-comes-back-to-life-slowly-but-surely.html

4- Torke Khar is just a joke. Tehranis have racist jokes about everyone. A Persian from Tehran calls Persians from Isfahan, Greedy. Persians from Rasht, as Honourless and Bastards and so on. The same way, Azeris have jokes about Kurds. Azeris, in general do not like the kurds. But they are still Iranian, no one can deny them that.

5 - I said from before. Pan-Turks and Pan-Persians are the biggest, most clueless, idiots and fascist I have ever seen.

6 - Like I said, there will always be a small percentage, separatists. We are around 20 million in Iran alone. If we wanted too, we could destroy Iran from within, We could ask Turkey and Azerbaijan for support. Demand Independency, Fire up the Kurds and Balochis. The government has 0 chance against an Azeri rebellion.

Well Brother, What do you expect this Ottoman White Wannabe to come and say about Realities and Facts when he said AZARI is no such word. Turkish posters here, come on

Most Iranians are "not Aryan"
According to research by Dr. Maziar Ashrafian in UK

بی بی سی فارسی: گروهی از محققین ژنتیک در دانشگاه پورت موس انگلیس، به سرپرستی یک محقق ایرانی به نتایج جالبی درباره نژاد ایرانیان رسیده‌اند. این گروه معتقدند اکثر ایرانیان بر خلاف آنچه تصور می شود، نژاد آریایی ندارند بلکه به نژادی تعلق دارند که حدود ده هزار سال پیش ساکن ایران بوده‌اند. این تحقیقات که قسمتی از تحقیقات جهانی ژنتیک است به سرپرستی دکتر مازیار اشرفیان بناب سالها پیش در دانشگاه کمبریج شروع شده و در دانشگاه پورت موس به نتیجه رسیده است.

https://iranian.com/main/2011/nov/most-iranians-are-not-aryan.html

Well, if you think that changes anything, Its called Iran - Land of the Aryans for thousands of years, every invader has been thrown out, unlike your kin on Ottoman era, Byzentium was never recovered and the small number of Mongolo Persianized Turks mixed with the Native Greeko Anatolian Population, its no joke.

Now you bring some supposed research by Ashrafian in UK, Irans greatest Enemy. And Research such as that came a lot back in the 60's that said Iranians were some how Russians related (Communist Propaganda). You people have been trying to not only claim Iranian and other peoples history,achievements and glory but you also now try to undermine and strip iranians of their identity for many years now.

Very pathetic.

I can say many thing about your situation but really i dont care because your are liar if you say azeri name is in iran not faked up for turks .. also gaznavids or other turks in iran used official language persian but in army and people speak turkish . but this century many things changed so you dont say seljuks use persian so we use persian lol.

i can not imagine one person that he is turk but he doesnt want learn turkish lol ..

so Don't argue with ignorant people I've never won against them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom