What's new

The Indian-American community has turned out in full force for #HowdyModi

Are you going to be seated behind the stage and look at black screen?
The stadium has a strength of 71000. Also, the fire safety regulation in such event where US president is also present limited the number of people allowed to around 50000. It was reported that a lot of people missed the event after they weren't allowed which PM had apologize to. 10000, is your "burn" number help each other out @N.Siddiqui While you're at it, share some to your DG ISPR, who deleted the post sadly. We missed some good fun.
If I'm going to be honest, people think of Indians as smelly, and socially awkward people. Most Indians I know smell like curry, and don't know how to communicate whatsoever because of your overprotective *** mothers. I have asked opinions of White Americans and they have said the same thing I have. Imagine the smell inside that stadium.

If I'm going to be honest, people think of Indians as smelly, and socially awkward people. Most Indians I know smell like curry, and don't know how to communicate whatsoever because of your overprotective *** mothers. I have asked opinions of White Americans and they have said the same thing I have. Imagine the smell inside that stadium.

But if you tell them that they will say it is fake and that they are the best smelling in the World. That is the problem with their psyche

In my line of work the Indians are well known for constantly asking for the ‘best rate’ and to ‘please give discounts’ so much ghat quite a few sales people go out of their way to avoid them.

This is an important point.
Modi has awakened the racist in India. Every single one of them now wishes to take revenge against Muslims for the part they have played in the subcontinent. They want to celebrate a leader that will show them dreams of a future where they are the superior beings. The future of India is only that of the Hindu.

This is what white American KKK supporters and Hindutva have in common. There is a reason why both love to bang each other in the rear.

LOL Trump is the same guy who sucked up to Imran Khan in the White House.

Trump will soon found out what consequences his treachery has. LOL Trump the orange clown is going to have to kill millions in Afghanistan to claim victory. His own words and not mine.

Last edited:
Gangu Modi trying to "neutralize" Imran Khan's mega event in USA in July 2019. Gangu Modi so jealous of Imran Khan that he had to do it just after 2 months of Imran Khan's event.

So Indian politicians don't have properties abroad or they have found a loophole???
Indian politicians stash their corrupt money in India itself. Most have grassroot level support in their respective constituencies, and they are not at risk as long as their constituency supports them.

Foreign properties are generally either status symbols or holiday homes, for the suave elites like movie stars, businessmen and upper middle class/wealthy families.

Your ok is the basic reason why their will never be peace in South Asia, rather then let people make a decision and decide their own future, let South Asia heal move on and even integrate

Your intent on forcing a Muslim population that hates you into a union full of hindus that it hates even more

As a free Pakistani I can understand the seething rage if I was forced to live with a population I despise on many levels
Indians are mostly chilled out, but we loathe the kind of people who want to separate due to their religious or racial beliefs.
As long as you guys fight for faith, we would stand against you.

Indian politicians stash their corrupt money in India itself. Most have grassroot level support in their respective constituencies, and they are not at risk as long as their constituency supports them.

Foreign properties are generally either status symbols or holiday homes, for the suave elites like movie stars, businessmen and upper middle class/wealthy families.

Indians are mostly chilled out, but we loathe the kind of people who want to separate due to their religious or racial beliefs.
As long as you guys fight for faith, we would stand against you.

you are the ones fighting for faith not us..

No they aren't

All of them have ditched Indian nationality for American since India does not allow dual citizenships
India has OCI which is easy to obtain.

Still no dual citizenship
OCI is good enough. All you don't get with that is an Indian passport. And a couple of minor clauses. Rest you are treated same as an Indian citizen

Your ok is the basic reason why their will never be peace in South Asia, rather then let people make a decision and decide their own future, let South Asia heal move on and even integrate

Your intent on forcing a Muslim population that hates you into a union full of hindus that it hates even more

As a free Pakistani I can understand the seething rage if I was forced to live with a population I despise on many levels
I can say with all honesty that the only people being opressed are the intectually dishonest that believe in the Pakistani narrative on Indian Kashmir. Void of truth and brainwashed by the state.

common India is based on hate only ... to win election or to have its jalsa successful Modi Plays Pakistan card because this terrorist knows his nation what they like... i.e., only hate towards Muslims
Common India is based on democracy and the will of the individual. Not the writ of the state.

You made the claim of ‘slaughtered kashmiri pandits’ - I am asking you to back that claim up with solid independently verified evidence.

Even the Jammu Massacre which left 160,000 Muslim Kashmiris ripped apart by the Dogra forces has more references than your repeated claim about these Pandits.

https://scroll.in/article/811468/the-killing-fields-of-jammu-when-it-was-muslims-who-were-eliminated

Dogra are not Kashmiri Pandits. They are basass and when 5he frontier tribes and Pakistani army invaded what did you expect them to sit around while the rapes and murders occured by invaders in their Kingdom.

Visit any Lulu market/mall here in KSA. The whole place smells like sh!t because of these hindis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom