What's new

The Indian-American community has turned out in full force for #HowdyModi

Dogra are not Kashmiri Pandits. They are basass and when 5he frontier tribes and Pakistani army invaded what did you expect them to sit around while the rapes and murders occured by invaders in their Kingdom.

You are utterly sick if you say as I assume that the Dogra are ‘badass’ for slaughtering 160,000 Muslims in Jammu in 1947 - it was well before anything Pakistan has to do with the conflict. In fact the Jammu Massacre was the reason tribal people wanted to avenge the slaughter of Jammu Muslims. Do some research before spewing complete nonsense.

https://scroll.in/article/811468/the-killing-fields-of-jammu-when-it-was-muslims-who-were-eliminated

‘To quote a 10 August 1948 report published in The Times, London: “2,37,000 Muslims were systematically exterminated – unless they escaped to Pakistan along the border – by the forces of the Dogra State headed by the Maharaja in person and aided by Hindus and Sikhs. This happened in October 1947, five days before the Pathan invasion’

6n5sXQTjFzpSCjqIXI4B0pminxfB_TTxHpkY0x1L9jbe7iPcmarJHZi6mdXO_PbJ71YOvORjYhU1RTuPTmQTTBb8coFLaC2NAvREIS4_G0xOHzSoKWQEzuIjmSTu4wfI0Vcc_I_XMYRrZtLwxi6-ChdiUhjpgwMwwAM_LCTHkOnpEHL4_TyKRz7tblobyOaeT5q2yNWZqRRwzxFeDr9t_FdgvV0H60AjRsznRjnscRoqzm81TGyFxf3w2Qk15SWeZfQ1oPGEnI8V80rvFMAhRpE4T84H1QoVQdG1ySWoxmWTFJDcXjjBO1-Xkf6Jtij5nc86KwPOFzCY1GY0vUua64dbmrt2Ftin2ZFK61OfC_Qey_2IXnQxh8V4jrJBauMvvgpB2JqN0J5k0IUwooPPvfTRRvWiK4Lae757zC3EvfkyaaI-2Ih3Yjko8QM1YqGjP2fp3zOAl87oq346s5cT5mMG2ts4KC_tyVFmWlX68ECzvnmoN3WB_CqiYFbfDqux3AcOXqvJ5QgBOWUOci7iLCMFMsSW6tZfl4XyhFJJrmcbOm9tFAXflv_7DRAhobn6jN43TnHjpdCtVRoSYCm983nUg6OwTaHHe6DE2b0xxG0rGzMspry2dZxMR4iqyv48TdkB9Sb7NtQD3CrygYbdbIWJS10CY7t7XwaaXjjF8NgXAPV7yYLS9A=w850-h478-no

Total Capacity almost 20,000 this hardly looks like 10,000 crowd with every 3 seat empty

Mate...cherry picking is a ok but don't you think anyone sitting on those seat will not have proper view of the stage and screen?...(on the two circled seats on left and right of screen)

this sort of stands out like a sore thumb...having done my junior high, high school and college education here in the u.s., I distinctly remember my u.s. history teacher in high school SPECIFICALLY claim that the u.s. "made a mistake, a miscalculation" by wrongly ignored the spread of nazi fascism both in europe and even on its own soil & therefore had to pay with american lives in world war 2. But in college, where free thinkers including professors discuss various ideas openly (as opposed to the watered down, text book versions taught in high schools), I ALSO remember my history class professors in universities making the claim that it was neither a mistake, NOR a miscalculation. the u.s. PURPOSEFULLY let the nazi fascism grow...america is a war economy, it needed to dominate europe & gain a foothold against its only real enemy, the ussr...in comes the fuhrer of total idiots, hitler. who gave the u.s. the PERFECT excuse to do EXACTLY as the u.s. wanted without even knowing that he was falling into the american trap...

Last edited:

Trump never mentioned Pakistan, whether he is referring to 1 country or some groups, this is subject to interpretations, but what this dumb gangu would not show anyone is that the other 2 points which Trump mentioned , border security and illegal immigration actually punctured his own country :usflag::enjoy:

upload_2019-9-22_23-6-21.png

They are allowed to be both.
AMERICANS..though some still idnians(GC/H1 visas)
india last i check like china doesnt allow duel nationality
i can be corrected
No they aren't

All of them have ditched Indian nationality for American since India does not allow dual citizenships
Thank God I don't live in GCC because of this infestation.

Unauthorized immigrant population trends for states, birth countries and regions

upload_2019-9-22_23-34-46.png

Last edited:
To an extent I agree with you , its all business and national interest which matters in end .
Modi won due to delivery on ground and sense of improvement on the ground be it infrastructure or the govt services and no tolerance for terrorism
Delivery of housing scheme for poor and 2000 Rs per-month for farmers really helped the needy and what ever anyone say Modi is personally honest with zero corruption in his 12 years as CM and 6 years as PM , honesty is rare commodity in politics at-least in India.
You are welcome to accept evil with honesty. Just dont expect us to not call it evil and not speak or fight against it.

You are utterly sick if you say as I assume that the Dogra are ‘badass’ for slaughtering 160,000 Muslims in Jammu in 1947 - it was well before anything Pakistan has to do with the conflict. In fact the Jammu Massacre was the reason tribal people wanted to avenge the slaughter of Jammu Muslims. Do some research before spewing complete nonsense.

https://scroll.in/article/811468/the-killing-fields-of-jammu-when-it-was-muslims-who-were-eliminated

‘To quote a 10 August 1948 report published in The Times, London: “2,37,000 Muslims were systematically exterminated – unless they escaped to Pakistan along the border – by the forces of the Dogra State headed by the Maharaja in person and aided by Hindus and Sikhs. This happened in October 1947, five days before the Pathan invasion’

I did not agree it happened. And Dogra are badass ever heard of General Zorawar? Plus Sikh armies were usually led by Dogra. So called Jammu Massacre is a myth that is not proven.

If I'm going to be honest, people think of Indians as smelly, and socially awkward people. Most Indians I know smell like curry, and don't know how to communicate whatsoever because of your overprotective *** mothers. I have asked opinions of White Americans and they have said the same thing I have. Imagine the smell inside that stadium.
So many burned **** this is so much fun to read you lot. Keep up with it.:lol:

Its so much of fun to see how few people try to find out holes....using microscope to find empty seats without having any idea about the security arrangements and protocol with regard to exit and fire.

Given the kind of weather conditions prevailed and upcoming UNGA meeting, if the head of state is taking out time to attend such an event, itself justifies its importance. Losers can cry the river...but that would not help, reality would not change.

Learning to be taken from here is that no matter how Pakistan perceives India or Modi, it would take a lot more efforts from them to change the understanding of India that rest of the world has. Unlike previous generations PM's, Modi is different, he is PR magician and beating him on his ground would need fine skills and tremendous efforts. No doubt IK has charismatic personality in his base area, but unfortunately he doesnt have anything on international clout where Modi had made huge inroads, be in from Far East small countries in China's shadow or be it Middle East friends of Pakistan.

Look forward to IK's UN speech, have very high expectations at the same time lets see how good TEAM Modi has built its ground to overcome IK's efforts.

Gone through the thread, It's really satisfying to see so many butthurt people showing pre-event pics to put in some sort of agenda. Also, so rich of them on commenting on the diaspora which earns nearly twice as of average American and multiple times of these taxi and truck drivers.
Shout all you want but it won't change a thing. We will still prosper and the gap is always going to be getting wider with each passing day.

After the said event I believe re-election of Trump would be beneficial for India. Yes, he will pressurise us on Iran and trade but overall he will be pro-India.

Are they Indians or American citizen?
American's having large population of snakes where they eat they bit.. most of them get status from refuge from india once they get it they become hypocrate american sad but reality.

Indians are mostly chilled out, but we loathe the kind of people who want to separate due to their religious or racial beliefs.
As long as you guys fight for faith, we would stand against you.

We loath Indians so we are both on the same page

We hate your guts and you cant stand the religious

This is the perfect reason for partition

But you created a situation in Kashmir that causes endless conflict

If war broke out between India and USA. These American Indian if need to shoot one? Who will they shoot? The Indians Indians or white American?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom