What's new

The Indian Fist ~Arjun MBT and Arjun Mark II

Styx said:
The really funny part is i honestly expected to see some good inputs about the issues surrounding the mK1 .........silly me. You dont need to get all defensive and start raging just because a tank was criticised. I even ended it on a positive note by stating the indian intention to upgrade the tank.

If any indian wonders why they are constantly attacked, here is your answer.

If you want to make an argument, then do so with civility.

Oh cry me a river !

This was your statement:

Whatever "tests" they did was either with a toned down version or never took place.

Can you back it up? Trial happened, Arjun won.Period.

Your article is from 2009, trial was in 2010 (with the upgraded Arjun).

Can you counter any of my statements?

Honor said:
Do not trust Indian report!

I'll take the word of an IA guy over an internet fanboy. Believe what you want to believe. Arjun got upgraded, won the trial.

Let me make ur life easier..
AK is much lighter which means more fuel efficient robust and maneuverable. Thats a very big advantage in battle field.!

Arjun is going to sink the roads and break railway lines during its shipment!
aaaah!wish you do some reasearch before posting here buddy ! The best tank in the world Leo is close to 65T ,you mean they sinking road and rail lines in europe ??

The really funny part is i honestly expected to see some good inputs about the issues surrounding the mK1 .........silly me. You dont need to get all defensive and start raging just because a tank was criticised. I even ended it on a positive note by stating the indian intention to upgrade the tank.

If you want to make an argument, then do so with civility. Otherwise the opponent may get equally defensive and whatever you wished for him/her to understand will totally go over their head.

If you want to make an argument, then do so with civility. Otherwise the opponent may get equally defensive and whatever you wished for him/her to understand will totally go over their head.

Your claim is really funny :lol:

Just because India want to upgrade Arjun so its not success ???

I think you should understand that projects like this not become operational in 2-3 years

And DRDO working for MK2 version and mass production of MK2 version start after 2017-18

So its for future need not for now

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Your free press is full of rubbish! Feeding false and unrealistic information to the masses.

On such example is the rediff

Ya but we are banning press if they want to show reality :cheesy:

Now you're spamming to prove your point :D

But why did you change one of your flags ? :confused:
I am convinced after reading......mullah's are on RAW payroll and sent to destabilise pakistan with their illiterate rants. And goons like some on this thread blindly follow them.
Hell, i am going to get that german citizenship.

German citizenship toh mil gaya, but phir bhi dil hai Pakistani :pakistan: :rofl:

oh!paaliz give me a break !! How come you said that ?? You not from india, you not an IA tank operator,you don't believe in any source then how come you jump to conclusion ??

If you want to make an argument, then do so with civility.

What's the point of saying same thing again and again?

Your points has been countered and I don't see you coming up with any valid rebuttal.

@Mod: Would you please delete the troll posts before the topic goes down the drain?

Excuse me guys, I suggest going to Wikipedia.org and check about Arjun MBT. I couldnt post it here because it would come into trolling category.

Are the people on this forum true (That it i sbetter than T90) or Wikipedia true? :blink:

No, i refuse to go down this path and denigrate myself. Once again i beg you to maintain civility and to not resort to personal attacks.

^^^Yes

If money is the case, then Army makes more money as commission for foreign sales...

DRDO said:
Just look at his posts and thread started by him then its not hard to recognize that

Arrey he's a Pakistani, he's sported the flags too. (he won't deny it)

I am convinced after reading......mullah's are on RAW payroll and sent to destabilise pakistan with their illiterate rants. And goons like some on this thread blindly follow them.
Hell, i am going to get that german citizenship.

But what was weird was how he was ranting on the other thread about "religious bigotry" in Pak and how he'll "renounce his Pakistani citizenship" for German. Unfortunately the 'inner Pakistani' got the better out of him :pakistan:

Styx said:
No, i refuse to go down this path and denigrate myself. Once again i beg you to maintain civility and to not resort to personal attacks.

I'm an uncouth barbarian

Back
Top Bottom