What's new

The Indian woman jailed for 19 years because nobody had $92

the title is misleading...of course many had 92$ but no one wanted to help as she was accused of murder and sentenced too..

yeah whats going on their maybe the warden poked her or perhaps the corrections officer lol

care to explain...do u know the whole thing or are u just assuming???:what:

the title is misleading...of course many had 92$ but no one wanted to help as she was accused of murder and sentenced too..

assuming she had an affiar with the Penitentiary official, as it is common in most places of the world

assuming she had an affiar with the Penitentiary official, as it is common in most places of the world

man...dont assume plz...this forum doesnt depend on assumed facts.. it may be common in many places but it is also possible that something else happened..and do u think if she had an affair with an officer and bore a child he couldn't pay 5000 rupees for her bail...Chill bro:cheers:

Accused NOT proven. and above all many murder accused are bailed out so no dkhead moron had the meager money to pay for her bail?

Not even the social organisations? and above what kinda shyt system is that she was NOT informed that her bail is approved?

yeah whats going on their maybe the warden poked her or perhaps the corrections officer lol

extremely low quality post, you are making sexual snide at a lady who is suffering , have some shame !

anyways, things like this happens in many places, in Pakistan also many ladies have been behind bars just because they could not produce a witness , especially in cases where accusations of adultery & rapes are made

here is a link

Fareeda's fate: rape, prison and 25 lashes | World news | The Observer

extremely low quality post, you are making sexual snide at a lady who is suffering , have some shame !

anyways, things like this happens in many places, in Pakistan also many ladies have been behind bars just because they could not produce a witness , especially in cases where accusations of adultery & rapes are made

here is a link

sorry i appologized at that time that was the Only polite word i could think of as the words Starting with F kept coming in my mind for no apparent reason

Sorry once again if it caused disstress

Accused NOT proven. and above all many murder accused are bailed out so no dkhead moron had the meager money to pay for her bail?

Not even the social organisations? and above what kinda shyt system is that she was NOT informed that her bail is approved?
it was proven..so she was sentenced...i do know there are flaws in our system(which is being changed btw.,ps at a snails pace) due to which no one knew or if they did they didn't wanna help her due to personal reasons(as stated above her husband turned her down.)
see my point was, it was wrong on the part of the system not others, who would have helped her had they known her situation but unluckily no one knew....so i said the title is misleading

here is a link

The news is from 2006... after tht an ordinance protecting women rights was passed tht has been a constant "keera" in the extremist community.. who claim it to "Anti islamic" and encouraging ....

do u guys even read the news b4 commenting.
Fact 1. She was not accused of killing her husband but of her neighbor. The husband is alive and living with another wife.

Fact 2: when she was arrested she was already pregnant(5 months) so keep ur dirty fantacies to urselves.

Fact 3: being accused and arrested while heavily pregnant means(not a fact but mere suggestion) she was wrongly accused. Hence court granted her bail.

Fact4: family members did not bail her because of their vested interests.
fact 5: our social welfare structure , prison and beurocracy is horrible and in need of serious kick on their royal as.s.
May God give every mother son like this guy.
Now debate as u like.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom