What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

Hope good future comes to Iraq..and please, stop this sunni-shia killings for heaven's sake.

It's really complicated. Its 1 sided attacks by "sunni" extremists who simply cannot accept the Shia majority in power. They are being supported by foreign countries in order to push for an all out civil war and turn Iraq into another Syria.

Terrorists use dirty methods such as suicide bombings, IED's and assassinations with silenced weapons so its really hard to stop all the attacks. They have been frequently attacking sunni fighters in the "sahwa" forces as well.

kirkuk%20ia%20entering.jpg

tumblr_me66h8suHq1qaj2cmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5y516ZYJN1rpg0p2o1_500.jpg

It's really complicated. Its 1 sided attacks by "sunni" extremists who simply cannot accept the Shia majority in power. They are being supported by foreign countries in order to push for an all out civil war and turn Iraq into another Syria.

Terrorists use dirty methods such as suicide bombings, IED's and assassinations with silenced weapons so its really hard to stop all the attacks. They have been frequently attacking sunni fighters in the "sahwa" forces as well.

Well , why can't you guys live together? You are both Muslims for goodness sake!!!! Its not even the issue of "Kaffirs vs Muslims" ...

Very disappointing.

Well , why can't you guys live together? You are both Muslims for goodness sake!!!! Its not even the issue of "Kaffirs vs Muslims" ...

Very disappointing.

Its a continuous problem that has been ongoing for over 1400. There are people who BELIEVE in killing and destroying. That's a major problem, Killing has turned into an Ideology. Normal Sunnis and Shias could get along perfectly. but on the political field its totally different. The security issues in Iraq are probably going to continue for another 3-4 years unfortunately.

The problems would need days and days to discuss. Not a simple issue. Anyways I don't to derail the thread.

There is current or proposed Iraqi military cooperation with Egypt and Jordan. I think it would be great to expand this cooperation with Pakistani army as well. would be a great step towards increasing the bilateral relations between the two Muslim countries.

Back
Top Bottom