What's new

The issue with Pakistani Media

there are no code of ethics. the codes are formulated by the foreign media and they are not following it so we also just shrug these off.

Media is a corporate sector and works for own interests.

aren't students taught so, even if there are no board of ethnics or self accountability centre at press clubs, should it be preached and practiced as a personal trait?

The paisha of journalism and kanjar/dalal is not too far off in Pakistan today.

PTV still has my vote.

aren't students taught so, even if there are no board of ethnics or self accountability centre at press clubs, should it be preached and practiced as a personal trait?

Honestly speaking there are NO board of ethics at Press clubs here atleast i dint see any.

This is just discussed and solid copies of a list of ethics provided to the media persons during workshops/seminars even by foreign media outlets.

yes students are taught we also used to have a high regard for media ethics when student, though still try to practice but the reality is at top level and decision making level no such thing is in practice.

So yes its rather a personal trait

Sab bikta hai ... deen imaan ... dharam karam

The paisha of jounralism and kanjar/dalal is not too far off in Pakistan today.

PTV still has my vote.

:what: thats not the case.

you do not know what journalists are going through.

Anchors do not fall in journalist category

majority of journalists are underpaid and are not facilitated for their hard work.

only few have maligned the entire community

I wonder why the attention seekers only get support from mainstream media outlets.

There will always be good and bad tv shows, anchors, etc. It is up to you to identify the ones that you find to be credible and worthy of tuning in to.

Back
Top Bottom