What's new

THE LAST OF PALESTINE DIES IN TOTAL ARAB STATES INDIFFERENCE

I have wishes for fighting against Israelis.
Mashallah. Your a worthy warrior. I recommend you go fight those Zionist losers immediately before this Saturday. I mean Passover is about to end. Those losers are Hybernating right now. Mighty Iran now controls Gholan Heights you got a land brigde to the Zionist enemy. Come one now don’t be shy. You should stop Typing on PDF and rush forward against the Zio enemies and show them you’ve got balls. May the resistance forces be with you!!!

2222040.jpg

Young men protecting her from Israeli snipers. Palestine-Israel border
actually it was fake photo.

actually it was fake photo.
Probably , probably not..
The IDF turned her attention to pupils, the next intifada generation...And that generation is scaring her shitless..

My bad fortune, Algerian folks in general should be brave having great warriors. Being alone, they have won in two fronts, one against colonialists and an other one against extremists. When Syria is done with bogus Jihadists, we will go for Israel. With Trumps plans for USA, dooms day is close for trump land on a global scale. Everything is getting and being prepared for that day.

Palestinians will have their lands, they have been fighting occupiers when I wasn't even born also when there was an asshole western puppet ruling in Iran the so called shah. You've got a negative rate for telling truth about him. It would be my honor to fight for Palestinians, these brave souls surrounded by Arab monarchs had no aid and no help from anywhere and they have kept front line of Quds fighters with bare hands. When I say bare hands, it means no help from Russia or soviets, no help from west, no help from East, Palestinians alone. They should be like Algerian, brave souls. Like a thirsty dude in deep deserts who has wishes for drinking water, I have wishes for fighting against Israelis.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I am addicted to gun powder...I am going thru therapy...:usflag::usflag:

Dont you worry Palestinians!!!
DZ7IKahWsAEAR6z.jpg:large

Gaza is protest became into a MASSACARE, but when Turks/Russians or Iranian killing the Syrian people next door it's righteouss.
:pdf:

Dont you worry Palestinians!!!
DZ7IKahWsAEAR6z.jpg:large
Palestinians are not worried...Buy your boat ticket while it’s time...the Palestinian kindergartener will maul your world moral army with their pencil erasers..

Last edited:
And Saudi wants to recognize Israel. Why am I not surprised to see the usual loser @Arabi and Saudi @ss kisser @mahatir triggered on this thread :omghaha:

Arabs, the rich Arabs are the most depraved people. They stand for nothing except their self and country's narrow interest.

Just try to realize this. A country that buys $120 billion of weapons in one go, cant even make a single statement of condemnation of Israel's atrocities.

These Arabs have no principles. No morals.

And Saudi wants to recognize Israel. Why am I not surprised to see the usual loser @Arabi and Saudi @ss kisser @mahatir triggered on this thread :omghaha:

Iran and Turkey destroyed Syria and Iraq, they can also give Palestine to Israel on a golden plate for all I care. Israel and Palestine can go to hell I dont give a shit about them .

Arabs, the rich Arabs are the most depraved people. They stand for nothing except their self and country's narrow interest.

Just try to realize this. A country that buys $120 billion of weapons in one go, cant even make a single statement of condemnation of Israel's atrocities.

These Arabs have no principles. No morals.

The ones who have no morals are Turks , Russians , Americans and Iranians whom destroyed Syria and killed over 500,000 civilians for their own hegemonic goals .

As I said it before any country that allows Turkey and Iran to have any form of influence would be leading itself to destruction.

Iran and Turkey destroyed Syria and Iraq, they can also give Palestine to Israel on a golden plate for all I care. Israel and Palestine can go to hell I dont give a shit about them .

The ones who have no morals are Turks , Russians , Americans and Iranians whom destroyed Syria and killed over 500,000 civilians for their own hegemonic goals .

As I said it before any country that allows Turkey and Iran to have any form of influence would be leading itself to destruction.
:omghaha: LOL Ive never seen someone @ss kiss so much, the title is about Palestine and you spew some other nonsense. @Ceylal was right, your a sad human being.

:omghaha: LOL Ive never seen someone @ss kiss so much, the title is about Palestine and you spew some other nonsense. @Ceylal was right, your a sad human being.

the main reason Syrians were slaughtered by both Turkey and Iran was for the palestinian case , both claim to be standing for it but its just a card they use to serve their own agendas .

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Mashallah. Your a worthy warrior. I recommend you go fight those Zionist losers immediately before this Saturday. I mean Passover is about to end. Those losers are Hybernating right now. Mighty Iran now controls Gholan Heights you got a land brigde to the Zionist enemy. Come one now don’t be shy. You should stop Typing on PDF and rush forward against the Zio enemies and show them you’ve got balls. May the resistance forces be with you!!!
Maybe you shut up buddy? :enjoy:

This is not football game, USA is still in charge of being Israeli cannon fodder. Let them finish their trade war with Europe and China, they are almost losing all of their allies. Waiting for the outcome

.I am going thru therapy
Really? What is the problem?

You know, US support for Israel is the main barrier on the way liberating Palestinian lands. You live in there, so I don't expect you to have bad intentions about US but we middle Easterner are bit by them for plenty of times :lol:

:usflag: :rolleyes:

Really? What is the problem?

You know, US support for Israel is the main barrier on the way liberating Palestinian lands. You live in there, so I don't expect you to have bad intentions about US but we middle Easterner are bit by them for plenty of times :lol:

:usflag: :rolleyes:
I have seen enough atrocities in my life, not add to them...The only countries that I will take up arms for are Algeria and the US..Since The US will never be attacked , Algeria will be the only country...
For the Middle East, the countries surrounding Israel encouraged his bully status...Inhabitants of the area can bring Israel to her knees , if they all work together, by boycotting her , by quanranteeing her, by creating and establishing a human blocus against her....
War is violence, violence will breed violence..and in violence Israel thrives...it will thrive as that little country against millions of vilains , being vehiculated since the inception of that state..

Last edited:
Did we invade Iraq in 2003, SOB?
Without us the Turks, it'd be a million. SOB.
You will learn your lesson.
Logic isn't a strong point for these Saudi baboons, they hate everyone including themselves.

Back
Top Bottom