What's new

The Last of Us Part II: how Naughty Dog made a classic amidst catastrophe

Didnt like the first part. Boring and repetitive. People just like it bcz of the overly emotional ending.

All I’ve been playing is Modern Warfare. But I hear a lot about this game. So I guess I’m missing out.

If this is spoiler then this motherfucker needs to get banned. I was waiting for this game to release for past 6 years. **** you, you fucking piece of shit. How can mods be so retarded that they didn't remove this shit. TLOU 2 plot has been out for months, i have been avoiding it since then and this madarchod does this.

**** this shit, you guys actually spoiled. **** this forums i am leaving. What the ****. You morons and pieces of shit what kind of big deal was this.

You're welcome btw. I just saved you $60 and the act of contributing to a cycle of consumerist trash products pumped out by nu-AAA game devs like naughty dog and their parent company, Sony.

JOEL DIES

ELLIE DIES

ABBY THE TRANNY WINS

I pre-ordered a hard copy then canceled it and bought the digital copy to be downloaded from the PS4 store. didnt want to wait for the physical copy to be delivered.

Interesting. is this the leak that happened?
Mistake. Digital copies cant be sold and if the system crashes, its a pain to again download.

Also PS5 release today.

If this is spoiler then this motherfucker needs to get banned. I was waiting for this game to release for past 6 years. **** you, you fucking piece of shit. How can mods be so retarded that they didn't remove this shit. TLOU 2 plot has been out for months, i have been avoiding it since then and this madarchod does this.

**** this shit, you guys actually spoiled. **** this forums i am leaving. What the ****. You morons and pieces of shit what kind of big deal was this.

ending didn't leak. He is full of shit. No one knows what happens at the end.

Mistake. Digital copies cant be sold and if the system crashes, its a pain to again download.

Also PS5 release today.
oh well its done now. I need to find out how much I can trade in my PS4 towards PS5 now!

oh well its done now. I need to find out how much I can trade in my PS4 towards PS5 now!
U can just cancel your order.
A physical copy of a iconic game will be treasured for a long time.
Ps5 will come in the holidays, being revealed today.

I felt like the first game was overrated and I hated the combat, although Joel was a great character.

I am not interested in this in the slightest.

The homosexual scene is unnecessary and disturbing. If the two main characters are homosexuals than I'm not sure if I will buy the game. Hopefully there is little emphasis on that.

The first was good but ending was very disappointing, I thought I was on my way to get the cure. Didn't feel like I achieved anything.

I was quite young when Assassin's Creed 2 came out. I loved the Arab theme of the original. I skipped out on the second at the time due to some bad scenes, and later when I was older I finally got back into the series.

Unfortunately they keep adding these Hollywood-level romance scenes and smut into these games.

I have not even bought next gen consoles and became focused on Nintendo and just RTS games. With a family, I want stuff that they can play, although I do play AC games when they are away.

So it is unveiled :-)

Disc & All Digital Version

FB_IMG_1591912214244.jpg

I felt like the first game was overrated and I hated the combat, although Joel was a great character.

I am not interested in this in the slightest.

I was quite young when Assassin's Creed 2 came out. I loved the Arab theme of the original. I skipped out on the second at the time due to some bad scenes, and later when I was older I finally got back into the series.

Unfortunately they keep adding these Hollywood-level romance scenes and smut into these games.

I have not even bought next gen consoles and became focused on Nintendo and just RTS games. With a family, I want stuff that they can play, although I do play AC games when they are away.

I don't mind most things but lgbt stuff will be kind of weird.

I do game still and I'm looking forward to the new Xbox and Ps5. Games have gotten really big and full of content so it's hard to play that many. Stick to like a few multiplayer games and I try to play games with really good campaigns. AC is definitely one of the better ones out there. Very high quality game.

So it is unveiled :-)

Disc & All Digital Version

View attachment 640991

Looks nice, didn't expect it to look like that due to the leaks/rumors. I'm sure it's gonna be priced right as well.

The one X has served me well, but I’m looking forward to the new Xbox.

Although I doubt I’ll be a first adopter.

Looks nice, didn't expect it to look like that due to the leaks/rumors. I'm sure it's gonna be priced right as well.

Yeah, let us see who blinks 1st, MS or SONY for revealing their console prices. They would try to down the other.

Back
Top Bottom