What's new

The latest news is that China's 7nm chips are manufactured using synchrotron radiation, which has 40 times the capacity of EUV lithography.

If India wants to look different from Pakistan. India develops its own technology first!

Currently, even cameras. India still relies on Chinese technology. India and Pakistan are not too different.
Why are you trying to insult Pakistan and its people without any provocation? Yes, currently you are on the rise and you find us happy for your rise.

But not too long ago you were rotting in much worse condition. Time is like a cycle. You will rise, while others are in difficulty. Then you will fall while others rise. Don’t become arrogant and filled with hubris in your moment of rise.

Why are you trying to insult Pakistan and its people without any provocation? Yes, currently you are on the rise and you find us happy for your rise.

But not too long ago you were rotting in much worse condition. Time is like a cycle. You will rise, while others are in difficulty. Then you will fall while others rise. Don’t become arrogant and filled with hubris in your moment of rise.
LOL. Let's first see how Pakistani members insult China.

Thanks for the link. I hope you read this part:

"It has a long way to go before it can make its own EUV systems but they are receiving plenty of capital and support from the government to get there."

No one doubts China is making progress on EUV but so far, until it becomes clear how the SMIC chips were produced, there is no evidence it has succeeded in doing so on an industrial scale.
so??????

What excites you?

LOL. Let's first see how Pakistani members insult China.
They are bad apples most of them born and brought up in the west or living there. Should all of us devolve to the level we detest? One can use your example to do the same and so on and so forth in circles.

If you could read or see local media you would know the respect China holds here.

Thanks for the link. I hope you read this part:

"It has a long way to go before it can make its own EUV systems but they are receiving plenty of capital and support from the government to get there."

No one doubts China is making progress on EUV but so far, until it becomes clear how the SMIC chips were produced, there is no evidence it has succeeded in doing so on an industrial scale.
Sorry. I don't quite understand your logic.

No one doubts China is making progress on EUV but so far, until it becomes clear how the SMIC chips were produced, there is no evidence it has succeeded in doing so on an industrial scale.”

Where is your excitement part?

Sorry. I don't quite understand your logic.

No one doubts China is making progress on EUV but so far, until it becomes clear how the SMIC chips were produced, there is no evidence it has succeeded in doing so on an industrial scale.”

Where is your excitement part?
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. The first sentence you quoted from my reply was a quote from the article you sent the link to.

What does "excitement part" mean ? I don't have the faintest idea.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. The first sentence you quoted from my reply was a quote from the article you sent the link to.

What does "excitement part" mean ? I don't have the faintest idea.
I know.

So why do you care about this paragraph in the link?

I know.

So why do you care about this paragraph in the link?
I was just pointing that the link you yourself posted, presumably to show that Huawei and its partners had the tech to build these chips without ASML machines, itself said that there was " a long way to go".

Lots of sour grapes in this thread... China should also produce and supply Burnol at an industrial scale. :p:

I was just pointing that the link you yourself posted, presumably to show that Huawei and its partners had the tech to build these chips without ASML machines, itself said that there was " a long way to go".
Well But now Huawei's 7nm chip has been completed. So this link is outdated... Sending it to you is just for you to see Huawei chip patents.

So what are you being stubborn about?

fake news
What is real news?

Well But now Huawei's 7nm chip has been completed. So this link is outdated... Sending it to you is just for you to see Huawei chip patents.
That link was from a few months ago. And for the last time, that chip has a SMIC label and not a Huawei one and we still don't know what process was used for those chips because neither Huawei nor SMIC nor any credible source in China has said anything about it.

That link was from a few months ago. And for the last time, that chip has a SMIC label and not a Huawei one and we still don't know what process was used for those chips because neither Huawei nor SMIC nor any credible source in China has said anything about it.
Huawei chips use Huawei patents. Utilize China's semiconductor industry chain for production.

Any questions?

Huawei chips use Huawei patents. Utilize China's semiconductor industry chain for production.

Any questions?
Sorry, but you are wrong. Please buy the new Huawei phone and take a look inside. Its main microchip is not from Huawei but SMIC.

Sorry, but you are wrong. Please buy the new Huawei phone and take a look inside. Its main microchip is not from Huawei but SMIC.
Huawei patented technology. It can enable SMEE production. Or SMIC production. Or YMTC production.

Can you understand?

Huawei even has a global patent cross licensing agreement with Xiaomi.

Can you understand?

Now China's semiconductor industry chain is an alliance.

Can you understand?

China no longer needs ASML to provide outdated products to produce 300nm chips.

Can you understand?

Huawei patented technology. It can enable SMEE production. Or SMIC production. Or YMTC production.

Can you understand?

Huawei even has a global patent cross licensing agreement with Xiaomi.

Can you understand?

Now China's semiconductor industry chain is an alliance.

Can you understand?

China no longer needs ASML to provide outdated products to produce 300nm chips.

Can you understand?
Repeating the same thing multiple times does not change facts. Either your English is very poor or you have no idea what you are talking about or both. I will wait for @MH.Yang to reply to see if there is any credible information from Chinese sources.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom