What's new

The long walk to justice

Qingshan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Corruption is rampant in Chinese Court. People generally distrust the judicial officials, all this happened due to the lack of effective monitoring
In order to bring justice to ordinary people, I will conduct a long distance walk, from Chengdu to Beijing, since Nov 18 2012, with symbolic kneel to the Court . And I will update photos every day.
By doing so, I hope I can attract people's attention to pains of ordinary people who were wronged by the Court, to the flaws of China’s legal system, to the countermeasures I found, and above all, I hope it can attract investors to invest in the organization to be built.
Wish me good luck, and if you forward this message to other forum, you are helping me.
Thanks
This is my website
www.yisee.org
This is me.
http://www.yisee.org/00Home/A02News/W20120101.php
This is the long walk plan.
http://www.yisee.org/00Home/Chao2012/00Main.php

I admire you if you are genuine in your deeds. But seriously, it is almost useless, you can achieve your goal by delivering a bomb to the so-called 18th national congress.

I admire you if you are genuine in your deeds. But seriously, it is almost useless, you can achieve your goal by delivering a bomb to the so-called 18th national congress.

You sure you can make this kind of suggestion knowing the fact you are being spied on in mainland?

How do you know it is useless?

I strongly believe it is useful, or I will not take such a pain to walk such a long distance.

Justice is a sensitive word in China.
Once I wanted to use "正义守护神" as my user name at 中国法院网's forum, the only website authorized by China's supreme Court, but I was rebuffed. The tip says the name contained sensitive word, so I changed the name to "守护神", it become OK, so the sensitive word is "正义"。
I wanted to open a thread at 天涯论坛, use the title “拜行万里求正义”,I was rebuffed again, the tip says it contained sensitive word again.
So this is my conclusion: In China, it is not OK to talk about Justice (正义) in the forum, it is so sensitive.

good plan .but IMHO, the time you choose is not good .firstly it is several days ofter the 18th congress and nobody knows if you have aims more than justice.secondly, winter is coming,your journey will be more cold than cool.wish you get prepared. good luck.are you going to drive to beijing?

hey let me tell you, your plan is doomed to failure. it might have worked a few months ago but from now on it won't work.

Maybe you are right, maybe not. But I will do it anyway.
On my way to Chendu, yesterday, I witnessed a theft on the train.
??????????

Yep finally chinese are catching up to India, Pakistan and Bangladesh in making progress in CORRUPTION but gotta beat zardari and that will take 2 thirds of your total national budget in corruption.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom