What's new

The Most powerful country in Islamic world

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my opinion amy is nothing without airforce

so 1.turkey 2.pakistan 3....maybe iran(outdated planes) ksa and egypt not even in my list coz record says arabs have always got their airforce destroyed befor even gettin airborn

Just curious why you put Turkey above Pakistan, given Pakistans nukes and nuke delivery systems. Pakistan has strong army and airforce though a weak Navy.

Also Turkey is a secular country so it cannot be counted as an Islamic Country.

Regards

i forgot to mention that .. i was comparing their strength in conventional war.... with nukes obviously pakistan will be on top

Turkey may be secular but its still a muslim country and should be regarded as one.

Well they identify as a Muslim country per se, or by islamic rules, but rather secular and equal rights

World recognises Turkey as a muslim country first, be it secular or not. Whats holding EU to back to include Turkey?

The turks need to realise that the europeans will never let them into the EU. Those guys are already having trouble with the muslims that are in the union they dont want to add to their problems by another 60 million.
They will never allow a muslim country in EU think what they are doing to muslims in Bosnia. They want their own country but they are still pushing them to join Serbia.

Turkey may be secular but its still a muslim country and should be regarded as one.

Dear Neo,

Yes Turkey can definately be regarded as a muslim majority country but Islamic ? I say it in context to this thread ie The Most powerful Country in the Islamic world.

Regards

World recognises Turkey as a muslim country first, be it secular or not. Whats holding EU to back to include Turkey?

Infact EU would welcome Turkey but the stumbling bloc is Greece and Turkey's position on Cyprus.

Regards

well/.........
Pakistan is much better than turkey we have beter missile arsenals(ballistic missiles)..................plus our own criuse missile

turkey is only ahead in AF

and SAUDIS are way ahead in NAVY better than all navies of muslim world.........

PAKISTAN IS ONLY AHEAD IN ARMY AND STRATEGIC FORCE................

well/.........
Pakistan is much better than turkey we have beter missile arsenals(ballistic missiles)..................plus our own criuse missile

turkey is only ahead in AF

and SAUDIS are way ahead in NAVY better than all navies of muslim world.........

PAKISTAN IS ONLY AHEAD IN ARMY AND STRATEGIC FORCE................

I think Turkey will be having the best air defence system, the backbone of any military power in today's world. Also they have the most powerful Air Force with 250+ F-16s.
In Naval Force also Turkey is the best. Saudi Arabia doesn't even has a single Submarine in its arsenal, which is again a main part of any powerful Navy today.
Yes, Pakistan is having a best fighting Army with force of Islamic values it following, the 3 point formula:
Iman, Taqwa & Jihad.:pakistan:

now let me tell u my friend having 250+f-16 doesnt mean that they r best...........turkey has only f-16's or f-4's to fight where as SA has State of the art F-15S,Tornado's(GR1,ADV,IDS)..
and coming eurofighters................and one thing more SA has the best navy among muslim nations........and one of the world's best class frigates........

Al Riyadh class frigates - Three ships modified versions of the La Fayette class frigate
Al Medinah class frigates - Four ships based in the Red Sea, built in France in mid 1980's

Badr class corvettes - Four ships built in the United States in the 1980's, based in the Persian Gulf
Al Sadiq class corvettes - Nine ships built in the United States 1972-1980

Sandown class minehunters - 6 ships

2 modified Durance type replenishing ships

and the most important..........

Clyde-built Type 45 destroyers - the most advanced in the world......and Nimrod MR4 surveillance aircraft.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/d..._2000_jobs.php

And recently they have ordered .............

Astute-class nuclear attack submarines

so please search first turkey cant match with SAUDIS..............

now let me tell u my friend having 250+f-16 doesnt mean that they r best...........turkey has only f-16's or f-4's to fight where as SA has State of the art F-15S,Tornado's(GR1,ADV,IDS)..
and coming eurofighters................and one thing more SA has the best navy among muslim nations........and one of the world's best class frigates........

Al Riyadh class frigates - Three ships modified versions of the La Fayette class frigate
Al Medinah class frigates - Four ships based in the Red Sea, built in France in mid 1980's

Badr class corvettes - Four ships built in the United States in the 1980's, based in the Persian Gulf
Al Sadiq class corvettes - Nine ships built in the United States 1972-1980

Sandown class minehunters - 6 ships

2 modified Durance type replenishing ships

and the most important..........

Clyde-built Type 45 destroyers - the most advanced in the world......and Nimrod MR4 surveillance aircraft.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/d..._2000_jobs.php

And recently they have ordered .............

Astute-class nuclear attack submarines

so please search first turkey cant match with SAUDIS..............

they are oredering sumbrines nuclear ones which country is selling them these submarines.

yes who is going to sell them? I wonder if they have the navy staff to handle and operate a nuclear powered sub?
Kashif

Airbus

Honestly i thought you were a pretty old man, now i know that you are a kid

Astute class nuke subs ordered by Saudi Arabia...lol

Airbus

Honestly i thought you were a pretty old man, now i know that you are a kid

Astute class nuke subs ordered by Saudi Arabia...lol

We are not selling any Astute Class subs to anybody for love, money or Paris Hilton. Heck the first one was just launched this year and the whole of Britain celebrated. Another two years to outfit and complete sea trials and we will ie Royal Navy will have its first Astute.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom