What's new

'The Most Stupidest Person I've Met': Sydney Police Racially Abuse Afghan Women

Don't go to Australia if you think Australians are bad
Maybe Australians don't want to become minority in Australia
Exactly but the problem here Australia also participated in the American democracy wars which caused many refugees if they don’t like refugees they should stop meddling, making wars and regime change shit

Some people need to read about Australian history....: perhaps the only country where all the white descendants come from criminals and killers. Australia was basically a jail for English empire which used this continent ( after massacring aboriginals) to dump crooks as a punishment.
Australia had a law to accept white immigrate only but they changed it this law which they shouldn’t have

The cop did nothing wrong, need to kick these people out of the country, they are making Australia like the shitholes they came from.

The cop did nothing wrong, need to kick these people out of the country, they are making Australia like the shitholes they came from.

You have a big mouth but I'm not surprised since Australian women are cheap and loose at that end of the department if you get my drift. I think its time the natives kicked you out of the country.

Stop talking out your arse. Islam has a problem with non Muslims. The day you change that. The world will smile

How do you know someone is talking out from their arse? You must be experienced in this department. Take your kinky fetish somewhere else please.

You have a big mouth but I'm not surprised since Australian women are cheap and loose at that end of the department if you get my drift. I think its time the natives kicked you out of the country.

How do you know someone is talking out from their arse? You must be experienced in this department. Take your kinky fetish somewhere else please.
Not hard to smell shit

Go and cry a river somewhere else. You might have some gorgeous woman but they are cheap and loose.

It’s their life, they can choose to live however they want. If they want to wear a revealing dress, that’s their right. There is nothing ‘cheap’ or ‘loose’ about that. It’s called women’s rights mate. Learn to treat women with respect.

Not hard to smell shit

Please don't bring your freakish habits to the forum. I don't want to know you like smelling shit.

It’s their life, they can choose to live however they want. If they want to wear a revealing dress, that’s their right. There is nothing ‘cheap’ or ‘loose’ about that. It’s called women’s rights mate. Learn to treat women with respect.

Stop drinking too much Foster's beer. You aren't the sharpest tool in the box so I will try my best to break it down for you. It's their life, and I have the right to call them cheap and loose so don't get your knickers in a twist.
It's called freedom of expression mate. Smack yourself three times in the face and let that sink in. I'll learn to treat a woman like @DavidsSling with respect when she does the same to other people with different cultures. She should stop playing her one dollar racists tricks on this forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom