What's new

The Muslim World | Medusa's Wreck!

It's not a shame. If they were as powerful as you wish them to be you would be a Muslim now. That is the truth. That is also the reason why they are not so powerful. The religion comes above everything else.

That seems like a pretty bold assertion, frankly that is much more likely to happen to you than it is to me. The Chinese government has no interest in allowing religion to effect demographic changes upon the Chinese population, hence all the outcry when we take out underground churches for example.

And it's not about "wishes" but about potential. Check out @kalu_miah's theories on how the Muslim world should join America in order to defeat China/Russia/BRICS to see how it's hardly something to be "wished" for on my part. But rather a potential to be recognized.

Nothing to be afraid with Muslim nations binding them self into NATO kind of group. This power will eradicate fool extremism like Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Taliban, and TTP within Islamic world thus bring stability into the world. It will also solve conflict in Syria and put more strength into Palestinian struggle. In the outside Muslim world, only Israel that can become the enemy of this block. Why does American and European people have resentment on the idea, not logic at all, since this force has much potency to bring peace to the world.

For instands, instead of giving weapon to rebel in Libya and Syria, the Muslim force can just topple Gaddafy and Bashar Regime with their own regular soldiers, thus solving the problem in a much better way. Israeli will think twice before shelling Gaza that result in civilians death, and it can also bring Israel to agree on Two State Solution brought by USA initiative.

I believe it can be a lethal forces....how can we figure out the feeling of excitement our soldiers will have when Indonesian soldiers fight side by side by Pakistani/Turkish/Saudi/etc to bring ISIS and Bashar down in Syria and Iraq.

Thank you for your great sentiments bro, 90% Bangladeshi Muslims feel the same way and will be all the way with this kind of idea of increased economic and military cooperation between Muslim countries. I believe we must depend on each other, even Shia Iran as part of us and not depend on others for our future well being and security on global stage. By 2100 AD Muslim world will be 33-40% of world's 10 billion total population. The more we unite, the less anyone will be able to afford to be hostile to us as a group:
Global Muslim population will exceed 3 billion out of 10 billion by 2100 AD

That seems like a pretty bold assertion, frankly that is much more likely to happen to you than it is to me. The Chinese government has no interest in allowing religion to effect demographic changes upon the Chinese population, hence all the outcry when we take out underground churches for example.

The so called Muslim world got lucky that most of the oil is found there. They did not have to work hard for that. If you haven't worked hard for your money, you don't realize its true power and value. Also sectarian differences would always keep the Muslim world separated.

And it's not about "wishes" but about potential. Check out @kalu_miah's theories on how the Muslim world should join America in order to defeat China/Russia/BRICS to see how it's hardly something to be "wished" for on my part. But rather a potential to be recognized.

He is a lunatic. Don't take him seriously. A couple of months later he would change his position and ask China to team up with Muslims. In fact I am pretty sure he has done that in the past. :lol:

The so called Muslim world got lucky that most of the oil is found there. They did not have to work hard for that. If you haven't worked hard for your money, you don't realize its true power and value. Also sectarian differences would always keep the Muslim world separated.

Do you know China has the world's largest Shale gas reserves? Enough to last for thousands of years by itself, not even counting other sources.

Do you know India has the world's largest Thorium reserves, enough to last for thousands of years by itself?

And obviously America is also tapping into the Shale revolution, becoming exporters of both oil and gas on a level close to Russia.

When oil loses its power to other energy sources (renewable being a major one), the Islamic world will have to figure something else out, and with such an enormous population and with such favorable geostrategic locations, there is certainly potential there for them to become a great power in the world, once they stop fighting each other, that is.

That may be true BUT as Chinese Ambassador eluded to have india as partner in Afghanistan, indians will use Chinese hand to harm Pakistan interest and destabilize Pakistan. As indians did US coat tail to to harm Pakistan in many ways. Now as I see it China has to make choice some point of time on its pick of friend and partner and the place.Otherwise countries thought China as strategic partner will make their own choice that may not bode well for long term Chinese interest. That being said, money is not answer to everything all the time.

@Chinese-Dragon I am not the only one with such thoughts, this idea is getting slow traction.

@Chinese-Dragon I am not the only one with such thoughts, this idea is getting slow traction.

I have yet to see any of the leading powers in the Islamic world have an issue with the BRICS, whether it is Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Indonesia or Pakistan. Or smaller Islamic nations like Bangladesh.

Unlike you, they can see that it is actually America who has killed more Muslims over the past decade, than the rest of the world combined.

Yet you want to ally with America, against us. :lol: Sounds like Ayub Khan, choosing India over China.

with such an enormous population and with such favorable geostrategic locations, there is certainly potential there for them to become a great power in the world, once they stop fighting each other, that is.

As long as the religion is deep rooted in their psyche there will never be unity and if they evolve and start taking religion less seriously, the concept of the "Muslim world" would lose relevance. Have you ever heard Christians talking about the "Christian world"? Or Buddhists the "Buddhists world"?

I have yet to see any of the leading powers in the Islamic world have an issue with the BRICS, whether it is Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Indonesia or Pakistan. Or smaller Islamic nations like Bangladesh.

Unlike you, they can see that it is actually America who has killed more Muslims over the past decade, than the rest of the world combined.

Yet you want to ally with America, against us. :lol: Sounds like Ayub Khan, choosing India over China.

I thought a couple of months ago @kalu_miah wanted to sell Bangladesh's sovereignty to China? What happened suddenly? :lol:

Do you know China has the world's largest Shale gas reserves? Enough to last for thousands of years by itself, not even counting other sources.

Do you know India has the world's largest Thorium reserves, enough to last for thousands of years by itself?

And obviously America is also tapping into the Shale revolution, becoming exporters of both oil and gas on a level close to Russia.

When oil loses its power to other energy sources (renewable being a major one), the Islamic world will have to figure something else out, and with such an enormous population and with such favorable geostrategic locations, there is certainly potential there for them to become a great power in the world, once they stop fighting each other, that is.

There lies the catch...........:disagree:

As long as the religion is deep rooted in their psyche there will never be unity and if they evolve and start taking religion less seriously, the concept of the "Muslim world" would lose relevance. Have you ever heard Christians talking about the "Christian world"? Or Buddhists the "Buddhists world"?

No, and if you know any Buddhists or Christians like I do, you'll know why.

For them, religion is something on the side.

But for Muslims, their religion is an entire life system, encompassing even legal and economic aspects of the world. It is highly political, in a way that Buddhism is absolutely not.

Especially Chinese Buddhism.

I thought a couple of months ago @kalu_miah wanted to sell Bangladesh's sovereignty to China? What happened suddenly? :lol:

When he first came to this forum he was quite vehemently anti-China, then he became pro-China when he wanted to use us as a weapon against India.

Then when BRICS started cooperating more, he suddenly became anti-China again, and wants to side with the butcher of the Muslim world (America) against us instead.

Luckily, none of the Islamic nations follow his kind of hysterical viewpoint. They all cooperate with both China and India in a significant way.

Including Bangladesh, which according to polls is the most pro-India country in the world. Highly ironic.

Last edited:
Oi @Chinese-Dragon - What is this I'm hearing you're going to go to War with us ? :pissed:

Actually, according to kalu_miah's theories, it's the other way around. :cheesy:

Our policy is "China's peaceful rise", so we will only be going to war if someone attacks us. And honestly, I do not envy the one who wants to try it. :P

When he first came to this forum he was quite vehemently anti-China, then he became pro-China when he wanted to use us as a weapon against India.

Then when BRICS started cooperating more, he suddenly became anti-China again, and wants to side with the butcher of the Muslim world (America) against us instead.

Luckily, none of the Islamic nations follow his kind of hysterical viewpoint. They all cooperate with both China and India in a significant way.

Including Bangladesh, which according to polls is the most pro-India country in the world. Highly ironic.

That is not surprising @kalu_miah has no stable position. He is a flip-flop machine. A few months ago, he wanted to give China a naval base, probably now he wants to give USA one. :lol:

More flip-flops here
Photos of Ayub Khan visiting East pakistan (bangladesh) | Page 4
Photos of Ayub Khan visiting East pakistan (bangladesh) | Page 5

So don't take his views seriously. Take them as good comic relief. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom