What's new

The myth of “India shining”

Guys i have worked with both Indians and Chinese day and night on various projects and this is my honest assessment. The Indian teams talks a lot but productivity suffers however they will compensate with sweet heart melting conversations. The Chinese prefer to the point conversation and talk about entertainment culture and cuisines irritate them during work. They will not care about hurting your feeling or your mood with blunt statements. And annoyance to work could be met with some harsh "verbal violence".

Something to do about being able to convince others has very high obsession among Indians..They will use all sort of arguments, manipulation and tricks to make other believe in them. The problem is when innocent people fall into their tall claims trap and project turns $hit !

Its nothing to do with the hatred other than your accusations. India will not be China for anytime in near future.

LOL.....
indians talk more & work less
chinese talk less & work more
& what about pakistanis no talk,no work only listen BS..

I guess you are the innocent people ....:lol:

Amazing only 10% people can drive $1.3 trillion economy...:tup:
i can't guess what happen if the rest works...we gonna land on mars next day..:rofl:

Again you are using your manipulating and arguing capabilities to prove something..i said 90% time not 90% indians..there is difference in two..and you just make my case easier to prove now..there is some obsession with "convincing ability" among indians.

LOL.....
indians talk more & work less
chinese talk less & work more
& what about pakistanis no talk,no work only listen BS..

I guess you are the innocent people ....:lol:
We are in the middle..more productive than the indians but less than the Chinese. But we have our specialties as well where we fare better than Chinese. I can tell that I am more productive and efficient than four Indians working under me so that adds weight to my statement. And everytime one of them makes a blunder they would try every ability to convince it wasn't their fault. It gets funny when the other get excited to join the party as well:flame:

nearly 80% leaving on less than half a dollar a day, indians should work hard to resolve this national shame of theirs.

Difference between Pakistan and India in terms of poverty is at best marginal.

Not sure why shouldnt Pakistan stop fighting others wars and focus on eradicating poverty.Education levels are absmal and discrimination against women is rampant.

This is without mentioning extremism..

Again you are using your manipulating and arguing capabilities to prove something..i said 90% time not 90% indians..there is difference in two..and you just make my case easier to prove now..there is some obsession with "convincing ability" among indians.

We are in the middle..more productive than the indians but less than the Chinese. I can tell that I am more productive and efficient than four Indians working under me so that adds weight to my statement :flame:

I like somebozo's jokes:tup:
Can you post few more please?

We are in the middle..more productive than the indians but less than the Chinese. But we have our specialties as well where we fare better than Chinese. I can tell that I am more productive and efficient than four Indians working under me so that adds weight to my statement. And everytime one of them makes a blunder they would try every ability to convince it wasn't their fault. It gets funny when the other get excited to join the party as well:flame:

Well I donno about you..but logic 101 says that
"i said 90% time not 90% indians."

^^ are the same.(do the math, its easy to prove that they are) Well....maybe you are too efficient to realize such simple stuff.

I don't know you are productive or not & also don't know those so called indians working under you are efficent or not.but you can't give your personal experience as a example to the productivity of a whole country.
efficiency are indicated in the development index of a whole country not personal wise...
& your country's various growth index shows clearly how productive you are...:wave:

..........Not needed,Merged it with previous reply.

Last edited:
ya,i don't know india is shining or not,but indeed it is growing..

every country is special of its own not just china.you should better compare china with europe or US,as you think it is superior.you will get the clear picture...:tup:

we never try to compare with any one we talk less work more , but we never think much of you either.

Okay, Thanks for your "Personal Experience and opinion" . You are Giving a conclusion about 1.2 Billion people with your experience of working with bunch of Indian people on any project.

I interacted with enough people to foment an opinion and a logical routine to handle all types of excited Indian joes. Now i can get along with them in any situation be it personal or the phone.

We are all humans with different cultures and personalities. Two different people interacting will always run into wall until they establish the "invisible" mental field to get along with each other. It comes naturally.

I hope you understand but its sort of difficult to explain.

Well I donno about you..but logic 101 says that
"i said 90% time not 90% indians."

^^ are the same.(do the math, its easy to prove that they are) Well....maybe you are too efficient to realize such simple stuff.

did the maths and here is my findings..not 90% indians have employments on significant positions where the decision and outlook make a huge impact.

Last edited:
80% BPL is wrong info....but 40 % of Indian live in poverty
if they bring back there black money from swiss banks than they can do lots of work in that fields,
swiss reports
Top Five

1. India ---- $1,456 billion

2. Russia ---$ 470 billion

3. UK -------$390 billion

4. Ukraine - $100 billion

5. China -----$ 96 billion

swiss bank black money
:azn:

true but not gonna happen because all that money is of corrupt politicians so no political will to bring that money back:disagree:

by HongWu

Why don't the lower castes and non-Hindus finally overthrown their high-caste Hindu oppressors? I think the Sikhs are also allies of the high-caste Hindus. China should give money and weapons to overthrown these oppressors. India needs a land redistribution and true economic equality.
so china's true face is revealed. you say,"China should give money and weapons to overthrown these oppressors. India needs a land redistribution and true economic equality." should i say India should give weapons to Tibetans? resources in Tibet are being exploited by china and Tibetans get exploited and dont get enough share in economic progress.:cheers:

Last edited:
The different between china and india is that we aim high talk less, India talk big aim low, with this mentality india will never catch up with china and the gap can only getting bigger.

Comparision:

India ---- $1,456 billion

VS

China -----$ 96 billion

Result:
CCP wins..Indian democracy = corruptocracy!

Mere samaz me yeh nahi aata ke in logon ko itni kyun jalan hoti hai jab India Shine hone lagta hai?
Yeh log to bas Asurkshit mahsus karne lagte hai.
I am sick of such persons.:tdown:

Comparision:

India ---- $1,456 billion

VS

China -----$ 96 billion

Result:
CCP wins..Indian democracy = corruptocracy!

Dude look at your house first.
Our leaders dont call corruption as our national right on television
Our president is not called 10%
We are not accused of channelizing even the aid.

Back
Top Bottom