What's new

The New Pakistan US Relationship (After the Salala Check-Post Attack)

But something for Indians to cheer about :pop:

No, I am actually waiting for a new, deeper and stronger, China-Pakistan alliance(just like US-Pakistan alliance).
Sooner or later there will come a time when all the decisions of Pakistan will be made in Beijing.

May be then India will have a lot more work at her hands. :pop::pop:

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

So what do you want us to watch for Info ?:woot:

zaid hamid and ahmed qureshi

Come on end it....
JUST DO IT xD You need us and u cant end the relationship...

@seethru Your sign or watever it is says "Egyptian &Roman Civilizations have all vanquished from this world but even today we (Indian culture, in true sense) are here. There is something in this soil that helped us survive innumerable enemies.-Muhammad Iqbal, Indian Poet, Philosopher and Politician."

The same poet said:

Parwaaz hai dono ki issi aik fiza main,
Girgis ka jahan aur hai, Shaheen ka jahan aur...

ILfaaz-o-maani main tafawat nahin lekin,
Mullah ki azan aur hai, Mujahid ki azan aur...

The same poet said :

Cheen o Arab Hamara.. Hindustaan Hamara... Muslim Hain Hum Watan Hain Saara Jahan Hamara :)

I'm sorry admins but cant resist going off-topic (in this case)

Which is why I also believe that had Pakistan not made the mistake of bringing the US into its relationship with India..
Things would have been much better.
The new Indo-Pak relationship must be USA-proof,China-proof,KSA-proof.. and everybody else proof.
Only then will things move forward..but that is for another topic.

The relationship does not need be broken with the US.. just..closed for a while.
So that both parties think about each other and themselves.

Interestingly, this was the Indian stance from the beginning. It is a bilateral issue and sorted out mutually by the 'twp' parties.

But Pakistan welcomed any kind of mediation from third parties, be it US or any other.

GoI should start seeing countries without 'Indian coloured glasses'. Let Indo-Pak relationship be free from any other relations.

@seethru Your sign or watever it is says "Egyptian &Roman Civilizations have all vanquished from this world but even today we (Indian culture, in true sense) are here. There is something in this soil that helped us survive innumerable enemies.-Muhammad Iqbal, Indian Poet, Philosopher and Politician."

The same poet said:

The same poet said :

Cheen o Arab Hamara.. Hindustaan Hamara... Muslim Hain Hum Watan Hain Saara Jahan Hamara :)

Toh aa key lelo Bhai jaan jo aapka hai.:lol:

Also Did the same poet ever say anything about ahem Bangla ahem desh...

See I can also go off topic.

The same poet said:

The same poet said :

I see nothing wrong in that.

Which is why I also believe that had Pakistan not made the mistake of bringing the US into its relationship with India..
Things would have been much better.
The new Indo-Pak relationship must be USA-proof,China-proof,KSA-proof.. and everybody else proof.
Only then will things move forward..but that is for another topic.

The relationship does not need be broken with the US.. just..closed for a while.
So that both parties think about each other and themselves.

a sensible post rather than the jingoistic ones i see here. you cant end your relationship with the US overnight . please remember a lot of your military runs their equipment .

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

U.s should bomb porkisstan.They are shooting at wrong target i.e iran.
Real source of terrors is porkisstan

what the heck is wrong with you ? this is the third thread i see you spreading hatred.

we cant end our relationship with us nor can they but what we can do is minimize it extremely like our relationship wit myanmar or other countries we barely visit.....put an end to it once and for all and about the author if we are like that afghanistan must be full blown on flames hell to you.... why cant these people write like normal human beings why is everything extreme ofcourse he wont know of a large church built in karachi or everyone wishing those Christians merry Christmas or being friends with them and much much more but no he had to write something extreme bcz then people wont read his article and say he is a great author .... their media needs to control idiots like him

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

what ever he is he is sick

we should have a hacker over here to punish idiots like him hack his computer and make his life miserable a fitting punishment to their crimes and it would reduce trolling greatly but the hacker has to be from pakistan ;);)

The same poet said:

The same poet said :

If only poets could determine the destiny of nations ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom