What's new

The Official Pakistan Defence Day (September 6, 2009) Thread

Muradk

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Just talked to DSAC OPS and found out that the 7sept will be done on 6th September, The venue will take place at only 3 bases Masroor, Lahore and Chaklala.
Masroor will host but only for PAF , Navel, Army Personal no civilian will be allowed in side the base due to security concerns same for Lahore same for Chaklala no civilians allowed and JF-17 will be only at chaklala.
Sorry friends.

Salaams
Thanks for the update, was really hoping to see thunder but i can see that security is a real concern so cannot complain.
May we be rid of these cares and worries in good time.

i can get to Chaklala but NO CIVILIANS AT ALL????? :cry:
i wont be able to c Thunder :hitwall:

Really Sad but understandably so:cry: Any how will stick to my TV screen for that day.

I'm surprised they're having an event at all if no civilians are allowed in Masroor. I used to visit the air force fair there regularly but looks like I'll skip it this time. I had almost forgotten 6th September was coming up, I'm gonna check if the army is having their own fair in Malir. That is always awesome.:agree:

Last edited:
im livin in karachi since 2003,wanted to visit any PAf base and wanted to see f16 in real(i never saw it flying in air.but in pix only)and i hoped that Thunder would also be there too:sick:.
after all those bzy 6spts since 2003,this 6 was a free day for me.
but after reading this shoking news,these things r happening to me :rofl: :hitwall: :blink:

no problim security first we can see on tv screns but can't take risk.its ok for me.

well a new proceeding indeed,:frown:
but yes i agree, security first,,
i bet most of us will be glued to TV screens on that day,, :lol:

thankyou sir for the undapte,
regards!

ya ya sure sure.............scurity first.:police:
that information broke my hart but no problem.i hav another thing to ask.
Are civilians allowed in IDEAS third day,cuz its comming in december,i guess.
can any one help?:cheers:

Just talked to DSAC OPS and found out that the 7sept will be done on 6th September, The venue will take place at only 3 bases Masroor, Lahore and Chaklala.
Masroor will host but only for PAF , Navel, Army Personal no civilian will be allowed in side the base due to security concerns same for Lahore same for Chaklala no civilians allowed and JF-17 will be only at chaklala.
Sorry friends.

I'm invited to the Lahore airbase. Any Idea about the fighters that'll show up here? I'm curious.

Thank you sir for this update.
Definitely 'll see on TV.

:) chalo jee hum Peshawar main chotay chotay jahaz dekhnay par hee guzara kar lain gay

wo tu karachi me bhee hotay hain,fly-overs k nichay bethat hotay hai.:drag:
aksar din me soo rahay hotay hain.:alcoholic:
magar karachi me chotay nahin,baray or bhayanak hotay hain..;)

:) chalo jee hum Peshawar main chotay chotay jahaz dekhnay par hee guzara kar lain gay

ha ha, :lol:
for a fighter plane, specially for PAF plane, the samller it is the better it gets! atleast it seem to be the motto of our current doctroine,
however, if you were refering to chotay jahaz :taz:, they really will be flying high,,,,

regards!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom