What's new

The Pakistani State is Collapsing at a Very Fast Pace!

I don't think there's gonna be a collapse of anything. PTI will return

Or maybe a civil war will start....... I'd prepare contingencies for such just in case

What do you think the aftermath of a collapse would be?

Disintegration of the state. Unfortunately, there are too many fault lines in Pakistan and society is polarized.

The institutions have become a tool of oppression and dysfunctional.

Ultimately, that isn't about Imran Khan anymore. It's gone way beyond that. The state has started to implode and the real powers military establishment have lost control and they only know one thing: force.

This force (i.e. open terrorist) by Pakistani military establishment is going to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

I don't think there's gonna be a collapse of anything. PTI will return

Or maybe a civil war will start....... I'd prepare contingencies for such just in case

As your PDF id days: it's Bleek

Disintegration of the state. Unfortunately, there are too many fault lines in Pakistan and society is polarized.

The institutions have become a tool of oppression and dysfunctional.

Ultimately, that isn't about Imran Khan anymore. It's gone way beyond that. The state has started to implode and the real powers military establishment have lost control and they only know one thing: force.

This force (i.e. open terrorist) by Pakistani military establishment is going to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

As your PDF id days: it's Bleek

We always seen racism and violence between ethnicities, militancy, PPP Sindh party v PmlN Punjabi party, MQM etc. When PTI/IK came, they united all Pakistanis on one platform. I thought this was a clever plan to unite all Pakistanis but shocking how we have gone back to square one. I can't possibly find any benefit in what the establishment is doing.

PPP Sindh party v PmlN Punjabi party

Both PPP and PMLN started off as national parties. Bhutto ko Bhutto Punjab ne bnaya tha. Later on PMLN got a two-thirds majority in the national assembly in 1997.

They had their chances, and they failed to deliver. Their own incompetence and corruption, coupled with GHQ political manoeuvering led to their ultimate downfall.

And now if PTI fails to deliver then just like PPP and PMLN, PTI too would be reduced to a regional KP party. Maybe that was the original GHQ plan all along .. Several Provincial parties with no single party large enough to form a government in the center makes it easier for them to manage the country from behind the curtains. But then their plan backfired, and now they don't know what to do. Our continuous downward spiral will ultimately lead to the disintegration of Pakistan.

The Pakistan army has been taken over by the Sharif and Zardari criminal enterprises. They’ve become so wealthy that they can buy off the generals. Pakistan’s policies are now being made for the benefit of the generals and their criminal masters. There is no other rhyme or reason for their behavior.

Either army succeeds in killing Ik and we have general civil war leading to death of generals and public and likely end of Pakistan. Or some army officer refuses illegal order to kill IK, kills the treasonous officer who gives that illegal order and get presidential pardon from Alvi. Probably fewest people would die in second scenario. Best case would be estab realizes that even IKs best achievements such as FATF and COVId mgmt was team effort with an effective honest group of pols and military. Step back. Respect the will of the people.

Both PPP and PMLN started off as national parties. Bhutto ko Bhutto Punjab ne bnaya tha. Later on PMLN got a two-thirds majority in the national assembly in 1997.

They had their chances, and they failed to deliver. Their own incompetence and corruption, coupled with GHQ political manoeuvering led to their ultimate downfall.

And now if PTI fails to deliver then just like PPP and PMLN, PTI too would be reduced to a regional KP party. Maybe that was the original GHQ plan all along .. Several Provincial parties with no single party large enough to form a government in the center makes it easier for them to manage the country from behind the curtains. But then their plan backfired, and now they don't know what to do. Our continuous downward spiral will ultimately lead to the disintegration of Pakistan.
On contray I believe people in KP AND balochistan are pretty happy since the people who make decisions (central punjab) now knows that it wasn't smart to say "missing list updated"

On contray I believe people in KP AND balochistan are pretty happy since the people who make decisions (central punjab) now knows that it wasn't smart to say "missing list updated"

Quite the contrary, Central Punjab never made decisions. It's a myth created and parroted mindlessly by ethno-nationalists from other regions of Pakistan. Central Punjab has never dominated Pakistan Army. Nor are Pashtuns an oppressed ethnic group. They have always been as much a part and parcel of our system/establishment as Punjabis are

Agreed on the second part though, "missing list updated" was never a smart thing to say, and now majority of Punjabis (too) realize this. As they say,

واہ پیا جانے یا راہ پیا جانے
Wah piya janey ya rah piya janey

People of Punjab, esp the urban middle class, never had to 'deal' with Pak Army before so they had no idea about what people of Balochistan, some parts of KP and MQM had been going through

Last edited:
GuCxmr3zwcFsdj2k0ICtky5qxWvzTSOa46fiUsvXw4slRjijmNBNrDlEm4daVG8wSuxqG9Os61is9UBhrf0e2BtNrElOl-HOwnWSrQc

Not quite. It’s not going to collapse nor there will be a civil war. America won’t allow it as the country serves as a pressure point to keep Afghanistan, Iran, and India in line. This is how’s US foreign policy works, support countries against each other to extract maximum benefits for itself.

Back
Top Bottom