What's new

The partition of laughter

Just making some money off her misery!!!

Why doesnt she tell having a Paksitani heritage makes getting into any country tough.

Theres a reason even people of Pakistani origin holding foreign passports are pulled aside at airports for screening.
Why just single out India Ms. Mirza, we've had our headleys and Kasabs, and others have had Shahzads and Pakistani terror academies closer home, you will have to share the burden of common nationality too.

You are nothing but a braindead Troll spewing your venom with no intellectual capacity.

I hold a US passport and I have never been pulled aside in any country including my own US.

My US passport clearly states my place of birth as Karachi Pakistan and I am a frequent traveller.

Not once have I been held at any US or European entry point and wherever I go I am treated with utmost respect.

I have no idea where you get your baloney ideas, Genius.

Pakistanisage - Then you are a minority who has not been subjected to this.

Pakistani's are in many countries airports and administrative systems given a double look.

Indians pakistanphobia SEEM worse than american ISLAMOPHOBIA . Indians are behaving like they are UK/USA/canada :P why this british comedian was desperate to perform in India. Abb aqal tikhaney a ghi hoo ghi :D

Pakistani's are in many countries airports and administrative systems given a double look.

here is another Indians speaking on behalf of Pakistani. I have been to many countries and trust me never ever i was treated any different because of my Pakistani passport. come out of your evil perception of Pakistani. Its just in your mind and for others Indians are not some special human beings and i am sure you know what happened to yours ex president kalam and shah rukh khan at airport :)

That woman looks like a horse.

And FWIW it goes both ways. It took me good 6-7 months to get a Pakistani Visa.

That woman looks like a horse.

And FWIW it goes both ways. It took me good 6-7 months to get a Pakistani Visa.
Itna time................how come?....mine was in my hand with in a week.

You are nothing but a braindead.... <trash talk snip> ....baloney ideas, Genius.

Indians pakistanphobia SEEM worse than american ISLAMOPHOBIA ...<trash talk snip> ... shah rukh khan at airport :)

Why don'y you two clowns ask the pakistanis b.itchin about their Pakistani identity causing them troubles like this attention hungry hag here.

And if shes not pakistani enough for you, may be you could issuea fatwa against all Pakistanis sayin out the truth like these guys here...

Letters from abroad: Shame on you, you are Pakistani &#8211; The Express Tribune Blog

Pakistan complains about UK student visa troubles

Again to this author, maybe we'll consider relaxing visas for Pakistanis if Pakistanis can manage to keep their ****** terrorists in-house and not kill any Indians here.

Till then, deal with it or stay in Pakistan, you aren't too welcome here anyways.

Itna time................how come?....mine was in my hand with in a week.

I think its easier to get a visa from India or Pakistan. Its the "Indian origin" and "Pakistani origin" people on foreign passports who have more trouble.

You probably had some "connections" in the Pakistani consulate in Delhi, probably why you got yours so quick.

I think its easier to get a visa from India or Pakistan. Its the "Indian origin" and "Pakistani origin" people on foreign passports who have more trouble.

You probably had some "connections" in the Pakistani consulate in Delhi, probably why you got yours so quick.
I got it in UK on my indian passport.

Why don'y you two clowns ask the pakistanis b.itchin about their Pakistani identity causing them troubles like this attention hungry hag here.

And if shes not pakistani enough for you, may be you could issuea fatwa against all Pakistanis sayin out the truth like these guys here...

Letters from abroad: Shame on you, you are Pakistani &#8211; The Express Tribune Blog

Pakistan complains about UK student visa troubles

Again to this author, maybe we'll consider relaxing visas for Pakistanis if Pakistanis can manage to keep their ****** terrorists in-house and not kill any Indians here.

Till then, deal with it or stay in Pakistan, you aren't too welcome here anyways.

another immature indian who have no clue what he is talking about and to be honest you guys are just now overreacting on this terrorism things. Stop it now. we had enough of your crying and moaning about terrorism in every single topic :)

well about your last sentence. I would say tell that to those music directors who are importing Pakistani singers or tell that to your government who is arranging pak indo cricket series.

What stupid question?

Read opening post dude and read stupid questions she been asked :)

Man, Pakistanis or people of Pakistani origin who insult Pakistan or belittle it in order to gain entrance into india or to please indians should not be allowed in Pakistan, ever!

Man, Pakistanis or people of Pakistani origin who insult Pakistan or belittle it in order to gain entrance into india or to please indians should not be allowed in Pakistan, ever!
you cant stop us from entering Pak.........:p:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom