What's new

The plight of Over 15,000 Pakistani Detainees in Libyan Jails Requires Urgent Government Intervention

Okay apu. Let’s just say I work exactly in that field and I’ve fired so many of you dotheads it’s not even funny. You really are stupid and incorrigible. Same offenses over and over again. I gleaned through each northern Indian coksucker we have on our staff and see if they’re posting or liking questionable things. It’s the same thing over and over - spreading anti Muslim and Christian material via social media. You Dravidian shit colored do not learn at all do you, thinking the west is a shithole like india is. Subhuman Ganges shit floating red dot site head having
Haha. Looking at the language you are using, you are more like from the UK ghetto than from US. No amount of 'strategic level' (lol) will mask your real identity. You belong to ghetto inhabited by your coreligionists. You are getting nowhere with that loudmouth. Go drive your taxi.

Last edited:
usa caused the mess in libya pak selfish government should contact creepy uncle biden and ask do us a favour biden, get them out.

I’m a nobody because these Indian Hindu bastards really believe their own hate literature and propaganda. If they only knew how high I am in the corporate world they would shit their pants. I’m dealing with them at a strategic level. HIBs, contracts, you name it. These dumb Hindu fu*ks are hurting themselves on a large scale. In my zen time, I go around looking for these Indian bindus on social media leaving nasty comments and then I find out their employer or school info and if it’s western entity, guest who is losing his job and getting kicked out of school.

I have an excel file of all bindus I’ve helped get cancelled.
It looks this guy is really high in his uber circle .he keeps excel file of all hindus , he keeps watching social media of these hindus and gets them fired by reporting his boss who's car he drives , Good story .

Last edited:
/

Pakistani detainees in Libyan jails are in urgent need of assistance as they face dire conditions and lack access to essential resources. Image Credit: The Express Tribune

View attachment 940441
No doubt there are most likely double that number of Indians in Libyan jails. Boths India and Pakistan should make concerted effort to get these prisoners out.

No doubt there are most likely double that number of Indians in Libyan jails. Boths India and Pakistan should make concerted effort to get these prisoners out.
Yes Sundar Pichai CEO google and Satya Nadela CEO microsoft went to America via Libyan jail route.they must be thankful to pakistanis they met in libyan jail to teach them how to become CEO of mega tech giant company .

/

Pakistani detainees in Libyan jails are in urgent need of assistance as they face dire conditions and lack access to essential resources. Image Credit: The Express Tribune

View attachment 940441
They are quoting a reduced number

Yes Sundar Pichai CEO google and Satya Nadela CEO microsoft went to America via Libyan jail route.they must be thankful to pakistanis they met in libyan jail to teach them how to become CEO of mega tech giant company .
I wouldn't even dare contemplate how Indians get to the top.

Google and Microsoft is not your domain It is beyond your capacity .think about grocery shop or Mughlai restaurant .
Trillion dollar companies with free public Investment and gov contracts who can't even solve local traffic problems. Just like the stock market who they live off they need tranparency and accountability and ideally breaking up of their monoplies.

Ohho strategic level :sarcastic:

Some people never cease to amaze me

Haha. Looking at the language you are using, you are more like from the UK ghetto than from US. No amount of 'strategic level' (lol) will mask your real identity. You belong to ghetto inhabited by your coreligionists. You are getting nowhere with that loudmouth. Go drive your taxi.
Uber has really cut into livelihoods of taxi drivers

The Indian passport is relatively better regarded than Pakistani passport. I am not sure what is the motivation to head to civil war torn Libya

Trillion dollar companies with free public Investment and gov contracts who can't even solve local traffic problems. Just like the stock market who they live off they need tranparency and accountability and ideally breaking up of their monoplies.
Talk about grocery store and Mughlai paratha shop . You people manage very good Biryani and chicken roll shops in America and canada .

Back
Top Bottom