What's new

The Problem From Hell: South Asia’s Arms Race

26/11 is too suspicious i am not saying that India is involved in it own false flag but it does benefit the talk of Kashmir on both sides being withdrawn one could say it benefits our enemies far away. i dont know much about kargil war so i cant comment.
shame one of the best regions of the world is to be played against one another. a heaven on earth lands to be destroyed and best of it people, after all first victims are the women n children then the loyal peasants, the rest will fly away to far away lands.

Ah well, so if you are one of those people who throw around ridiculous conspiracy theories about 26/11, and pretend not to know anything about the kargil war, then I don't think I can explain anything to you. Let me just say that the Indian military and civilian leadership is far too professional to be fooled by empty platitudes like your last sentences. All that sounds quite romantic, but people who have their feet on the ground and can see things for what they are, know that we need to guard ourselves and maintain constant vigilance. People who deny who did 26/11 and even kargil just won't get it.

And about your last sentences - the Indian side of Kashmir is doing just fine. It is as secure as any other place in India (thanks to the rashtriya rifles and J&K police), and in many social indicators, is doing better than the rest of India.

It is still heaven on earth, and we intend to keep it that way.

lolz you funny guy indian army professional okay if it make you smile. some things a way too suspicious to be called conspiracy but indians wont say it cos we are enemy how can you agree when we are considered your sworn enemy by your governmnet remember I said governmnet not people. you talking to me as if i am Musharraf or some general in pak army. who says we dont have our feet on the ground from Kashmir being snatched by india which has nothing to do with them. we already know about the three way divide scenario. talking of professional army it pak doing all the work USA sitting in Afghanistan in bases eating burgers. where karzai cant even step out of place. how do you know i am pretending about kargil i dont know jack about kargil all i know is one thing we needed to separate from Indian hegemony in the past (pak is born)in order to be free politically, socially,economically, culturally, and much more.

lolz you funny guy indian army professional okay if it make you smile. some things a way too suspicious to be called conspiracy but indians wont say it cos we are enemy how can you agree when we are considered your sworn enemy by your governmnet remember I said governmnet not people. you talking to me as if i am Musharraf or some general in pak army. who says we dont have our feet on the ground from Kashmir being snatched by india which has nothing to do with them. we already know about the three way divide scenario. talking of professional army it pak doing all the work USA sitting in Afghanistan in bases eating burgers. where karzai cant even step out of place. how do you know i am pretending about kargil i dont know jack about kargil all i know is one thing we needed to separate from Indian hegemony in the past (pak is born)in order to be free politically, socially,economically, culturally, and much more.

So since you apparently got all the freedom you want when pak was born, be content with what you got, and stop trying to steal other people's lands. You won't get any more. Stop your kargil type misadventures, so that there can be peace.

I am only commenting on the last sentence of your post, because the rest of it went over my head.

P.S: Compare India and pak on any political, social, economic or cultural indicator, and you will realize that breaking away was a bad deal.

hey guess what i am happy we not part of India otherwise we be like dalits n be forced to see our women honor taken.
steal who's land it India that wants all of Kashmir even though populations cant stand it n rebel.

hey guess what i am happy we not part of India otherwise we be like dalits n be forced to see our women honor taken.
steal who's land it India that wants all of Kashmir even though populations cant stand it n rebel.

Wrong. It's always been Pakistan trying to steal India's land, not the other way round. Since you admitted you don't know anything about the kargil war, I suggest you read about it. Then form your opinions about who has been trying to take who's land. It wasn't India that sent infiltrators into Pakistani Kashmir disguised as mujahideen. It was the other way round. Many deluded Pakistani members on this very forum would admit that they hope to see Indian Kashmir joining pak some day.

And about your clichés about dalits and all that, I could also say something along the lines of "I'm glad I wasn't born in Pakistan or I would be like those shias who get murdered each day", or "If I was born in Pakistan I would have become a terrorist or suicide bomber". Learn not to talk about entire nations using common clichés.

Anyway go read about the kargil war, and see if you change your opinion on who wants who's land.

Cold-Start is 'innovative'? It is just an Indian version of Blitzkrieg and that too , a failed one.

Get 10,000 bucks from me on the day India actually dares to deploy cold-start against an adversary like Pakistan. Pakistan Military will either utterly destroy Indian invasion OR in case of an Indian success , the war will escalate into an all out war on all fronts. In both of these cases , India comes out as a big loser. So what is the point of even having such useless doctrine?

Cold start is very good against countries like Sri Lanka though....

Plz....Indians on this site and in villages can come up with better tactics and plans than our F-king govt and current generals .......believe me

Teeta is pakistani american,why are members getting riled up.Let him masturbate in peace.

India has responded to Pakistan's nuclear build-up by innovating and adopting a controversial concept called "Cold Start."

A few months back, the whole indian administration and their troll brigade on this forum was denying the very existence of any such doctrine called "Cold Start" and termed it as a term coined by media............but now that non-existent "cold Start" doctrine has become "Strategy Innovation."

So were you guys lying then, or are you guys lying now?

A few months back, the whole indian administration and their troll brigade on this forum was denying the very existence of any such doctrine called "Cold Start" and termed it as a term coined by media............but now that non-existent "cold Start" doctrine has become "Strategy Innovation."

So were you guys lying then, or are you guys lying now?

do you have any links to backup the nen sense in bold in the post above..

do you have any links to backup the nen sense in bold in the post above..

Do you guys suffer from amnesia or is it too embarrasing to be caught lying blatantly? You can search posts in this regard, I can do the same but its both time consuming and futile exercise, because you guys will still not admit it.o here I got one sample you can search for more your self

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-strategic-forces/219301-pak-race-tactical-nukes-adds-new-poison-mix-2.html post # 26

Back
Top Bottom