What's new

The prodigal son of punjab returns!

That's not even the price of rare Rolex watch nawaz sharif wears that he got from one of numerous IPPs commission
Did I read it right? Does Nawaz Sharif's watch cost Rs 10 crore? How much in US $?

Did I read it right? Does Nawaz Sharif's watch cost Rs 10 crore? How much in US $?
Nope nawaz sharif is so sharif ke wo ghobaray walay se bacho wali watch pehna kartay hai pink color wali

If calling NS son of Panjab is not problematic than I purpose this

Sons of waziristan
View attachment 963369
Son of karachi
View attachment 963370
Son of Sindh
View attachment 963371
Sons of KP
View attachment 963372
View attachment 963374
None of these apart from mualana got votes in KP

So you can call mualana KP son but even mualana lost in KP

meanwhile EVEN IN 2018 PMLN won 70% seats in central punjab(57/93)
That's 2/3 majority

Something even PTI could replicate in KP!!

I thought you believed in votes but are posting pictures of non political people

Army is responsible for this and will face consequences at the appropriate time.
People should boycott elections in the meantime.
Boycotting elections means nothing for the begaret army generals, that's what Hasina took advantage of the Khalida in the Bangladesh when she boycotted. They are going to stuff the ballot boxes regardless.
One thing i give it to the IK his predictions turned out to be so true, judges, police chiefs, and ISI are the cahoots of the army generals and they are the main cause of all the ills and evils in the Pakistan. They are not here to liberate Kashmir or love of Pakistan they are here to prolong the occupation of the Pakistan so they can fulfil Western agendas and line up their own pockets
Either stand up against the internal and external conspiracy to weaken our country or die due to the hunger, disease, poverty and by paying bills. When they can play game of the 9th of May by burning their own buildings and kidnapping and killing own countryman for the occupation nothing better can be expected of them.

I am expecting a 21 gun salute by the boys once the absconder lands in Pakistan.

Boycotting elections means nothing for the begaret army generals, that's what Hasina took advantage of the Khalida in the Bangladesh when she boycotted. They are going to stuff the ballot boxes regardless.
One thing i give it to the IK his predictions turned out to be so true, judges, police chiefs, and ISI are the cahoots of the army generals and they are the main cause of all the ills and evils in the Pakistan. They are not here to liberate Kashmir or love of Pakistan they are here to prolong the occupation of the Pakistan so they can fulfil Western agendas and line up their own pockets
Either stand up against the internal and external conspiracy to weaken our country or die due to the hunger, disease, poverty and by paying bills. When they can play game of the 9th of May by burning their own buildings and kidnapping and killing own countryman for the occupation nothing better can be expected of them.
Nope. This democratic system was provided by Americans/British for their own use. It is easy to rig elections and as a result keep people under control.
This system is designed not to serve Pakistan.
This is the reason assemblies are never allowed to complete tenure.
Then they muzzle peoples voices through media where army and foreign agencies are heavily involved.
Army acts as the local guard dogs for Btish/Americans.

This fake election system lets people vent their anger without bringing any change.

People can get out of this cycle by boycotting fake elections. Do not accept anything that is put forward by the army.
The new government will look like a puppet and will not have any credibility this way.
If people boycott, army can continue this system for 5-10 years but then it will come to a point where any setup they create will be taken as a joke.
They will then step down and hand over power to legal authorities like dictators do in their last days of power.

Otherwise their repressive political engineering will continue for many more decades.

Even if there are elections, with heavy rigging, disqualifying the opposition leaders, wrecking havoc with voter list in all parts, that will hand PMLN victory in federal and PPP in Sindh.

KP will be given to JUI and others. While Balochistan will be directly under ISI rule.

I give it 3 years when Nawaz Sharif and Establishment are at odds with each other until a new knee jerk plan by the duffers. And it will be back to square one.

So, no point blaming the political parties. The core issue is the establishment. Either Pakistan survives or the Establishment foolishness.

Even if there are elections, with heavy rigging, disqualifying the opposition leaders, wrecking havoc with voter list in all parts, that will hand PMLN victory in federal and PPP in Sindh.

KP will be given to JUI and others. While Balochistan will be directly under ISI rule.

I give it 3 years when Nawaz Sharif and Establishment are at odds with each other until a new knee jerk plan by the duffers. And it will be back to square one.

So, no point blaming the political parties. The core issue is the establishment. Either Pakistan survives or the Establishment foolishness.
These political parties are equally blame and beneficiary of the system

ghalt karwana aur ghalat karney wala dono barabar hai

1697793402306.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom