What's new

The prodigal son of punjab returns!

Have to say I was wrong. I didn't think he would return atleast in 2023 or 2024.

as I predicted back in 2021 when people started to hate PTI govt after COVID inflation

People of punjab will now prove people wrong here and will show up in large numbers just to get a plate of biryani

That's the price you can buy anyone for and give them legitimacy

I expect a good 30-40 thousand people that will be labelled as 2-3 lac by PMLN

squashing any fears of illegitimacy

Main sahab zindabad abad

Each plate of biryani cost 1000 rupees

So you can buy 1 lac people for just 10 crore

That's not even the price of rare Rolex watch nawaz sharif wears that he got from one of numerous IPPs commission
No one is showing up
Except for lower raked Duffers in shalwar kameez
Shahdat business is close for few days

Joke of the year party kicked out.

Never seen pmln got same treatment as pti getting now

Corrupt leader of punjab nawaz simple now justifying their deals and NRO and corruption and trying to blame it some xyz party
because he was sensible enough to leave Pakistan.

The powers that be tried very hard to get IK to leave, he wouldnt
so now he is in jail

they might still give him a chance to go abroad as well.

He will then be summoned after a few years, when the powers that be, tire of NS.

1697889299389.png

True but surely civilians didn't rape women in bengal
tbf.. army could have done that, Muktis and IA cd hv done that too (to Biharis and Bengalis alike).
On topic:
Anyway,the army is pure and did nothing wrong in its history. If it is bringing NS back, there must be good in it. Its creepy crawly like us who fail to understand strategic compulsion and wider interests.

tbf.. army could have done that, Muktis and IA cd hv done that too (to Biharis and Bengalis alike).
On topic:
Anyway,the army is pure and did nothing wrong in its history. If it is bringing NS back, there must be good in it. Its creepy crawly like us who fail to understand strategic compulsion and wider interests.

You are getting their just need to tweak it abit to patwari side, such that people are confused if you are serious or joking 😂😂

On topic:
I can see you getting what @ziaulislam has had since a while.

Not that its a bad thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom