What's new

The prodigal son of punjab returns!

Maybe Allah wants Pakistanis to suffer, it's not like it started yesterday, this has been going on for decades... Or simply, Allah doesn't give a shit.
Take it easy
From 1983 to 2021 he was central punjab first and only choice

Never lost an election over there

This is just the first time they may not be electable and will win via force placement

Although I do not like Nawaz Sharif, he is an experienced politician from the 1990's.

FB_IMG_1697912105237.jpg

Although I do not like Nawaz Sharif, he is an experienced politician from the 1990's.
He was borned experience

So the fat corrupt arse-hole returns with the help of his daddies, the Corrupt, disgusting Generals of Pakistan Army ! I would like to congratulate to ALL those who work for this disgusting Army and say to them good on you for selling your worthless souls to the highest bidders.

Anyway, DO NOT expect any sympathy from Pakistan Awam when you get killed.

So the fat corrupt arse-hole returns with the help of his daddies, the Corrupt, disgusting Generals of Pakistan Army ! I would like to congratulate to ALL those who work for this disgusting Army and say to them good on you for selling your worthless souls to the highest bidders.

Anyway, DO NOT expect any sympathy from Pakistan Awam when you get killed.
RDT_20231021_1802068903199895702430649.png

I just don't get it. Why him over IK?

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Every Pakistani has a price. It starts with biryani. If not biryani then qorma, money, motorcycle, car, plot, mansion, gold, diamonds and so on.
Once you reach the price you can make them choose changez khan over a prophet.

Back
Top Bottom