What's new

The real surgical strikes in Afghanistan

Peace, love and Respect to our great men and women in uniform ....:pakistan:

I have no doubt on this anymore....

Continue with this aggressive stance...Take the war into enemy's land...

U are fukin powerful nation of 200 million people with fukin military might....
And, who don't care about death as per se for these terrorist attacks don't close your market or offices or schools down. Even the folks are again rushing toward the same Mezar day after the bombing!!!! Compare that to what happened to the USA after 9/11!!!

And, who don't care about death as per se for these terrorist attacks don't close your market or offices or schools down. Even the folks are again rushing toward the same Mezar day after the bombing!!!! Compare that to what happened to the USA after 9/11!!!
Pakistanis has no fear of these attack. This was an important Shrine and the civilians have asked the Gov to allow them to take revenge from ISIS and India. they will wipe them out this shrine has many supports in India and they will place India in a civil war. So there is no fear of terror. People went in the shrine to prove you cannot stop us.

Is there any proof or it is same sir gi kal strike which india had done previously??
Sir g kal strikes are best selling novels now a days.

WE want 1080 P HD Videos Of Live Operation Or its fake :pleasantry::pleasantry:

Pakistan is a nuclear armed nation with the worlds 7th largest army.

Afghanistan is a war torn desert country.

Now you tell me, what sounds more plausible, launching strikes into Pakistan or Afghanistan?

Tactical units and PAF both said to be involved.

:woot:

If true then this is terrific!

16830672_10154989308514919_6934385633022772072_n.jpg

Is there any proof or it is same sir gi kal strike which india had done previously??
Sir g kal strikes are best selling novels now a days.

our proofs will speak for them self.... in due time

and please remember we are not doing it for chest thumping but after extreme patience when all other methods have failed...

and there is nothing to chest thump about it.... I am just happy that rascals have one less sanctuary tonight

our proofs will speak for them self.... in due time

and please remember we are not doing it for chest thumping but after extreme patience when all other methods have failed...

and there is nothing to chest thump about it.... I am just happy that rascals have one less sanctuary tonight
Well other side also has the very same issue. We are not discussing here actual issue but doing chest thumping that we have avenged the enemy after he blow us out.

Is it your source? I think you are a senior member.

Well other side also has the very same issue. We are not discussing here actual issue but doing chest thumping that we have avenged the enemy after he blow us out.

its different.... strikes are real... revenge is sweet...and I have seen pleasure of revenge but no chest thumping so far...
a lot of criticism is being posted and tolerated both by mods and by people who think its bloody bullshit argument but go along with it.....

its different.... strikes are real... revenge is sweet...and I have seen pleasure of revenge but no chest thumping so far...
a lot of criticism is being posted and tolerated both by mods and by people who think its bloody bullshit argument but go along with it.....

I have even complained to MODS about quality of posts in criticism are just mental farts of desi librals (mental slaves of west ) most of the time and are bringing both quality and experience of this forum down... as its less informative to argue with trolls.... like your self for instance.... whats wrong with express news slide .. .its a reputed chanel

Still no proof and no statement from the army.

Back
Top Bottom