What's new

The Royal govt of Pakistan Peoples Party

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Watched TV program last night, when minister of water and power ask the nation, just next few months will be hard and ask the nation please help the govt. Asking for sacrifice from the nation. In response, The News editor , Mr Abbasi gave the detail of of PPP daily expense report.It was shocking to know, Each minister total daily expense is 100,000 Rupees/day.
PPP set the world record of having 90 ministries.
India has 30 ministries
USA has 21 ministries
Daily expense of (ministers )90*100,000= 900,000
Monthly expense 30*900,000=270,0000.
yearly 365*100,000=365,00000
Total yearly 12*270,0000=324,000000

On the other hand begging for foreign aid never stops. Poor people dying for one time food.

Last edited:
I would humbly request you Haider! to alter the title of your thread. It should be The Royal Dynasty of Pakistan Peoples Party and others Because no other government is going to change its extravaganza either.

What happens if people start a civil disobedience movement against the government of Pakistan?

I would also request to review the calculations, I feel some mistake. More zeros are required to give correct answer.

Sir, i gave them benefit of doubt, these numbers are official. Yes other numbers are in double digits. Which can be found from other means. Pakistan take highest aid from US. I would recommend US should set up office of Governor General of Pakistan. Who allocate budget for for our royal bureaucracy and for other projects. But mullahs will be mad.
Things are getting scary, because media is bring so much awareness among common people. If these elected people didn't bring any revolutionary changes in system or in other words a relief for common people, then some kinda revolution is knocking at the door.

Watched TV program last night, when minister of water and power ask the nation, just next few months will be hard and ask the nation please help the govt. Asking for sacrifice from the nation. In response, The News editor , Mr Abbasi gave the detail of of PPP daily expense report.It was shocking to know, Each minister total daily expense is 100,000 Rupees/day.
PPP set the world record of having 90 ministries.
India has 30 ministries
USA has 21 ministries
Daily expense of (ministers )90*100,000= 900,000
Monthly expense 30*900,000=270,0000.
yearly 365*100,000=365,00000
On the other hand begging for foreign aid never stops. Poor people dying for one time food.

The name Ansar Abbasi brings speculation to a rather interesting spend detail. Most of his stories start with 'highly relaible sources' & 'well informed source' and that is not acceptable.

Do we have any proof that this is the actual spend per day?

Also, the total number of ministers is also suspicious. What are the portfolios and also we need to differentiate between ministers and special advisers.

^^^He showed all expense report on TV, and its been many days no one has challenge yet. From daily gas consumption to weekly air trip.Rent of their luxury houses in Isb, an army of servants, govts cars etc etc etc...Huge daily allowances ..etc etc...This is never ending list..

Last edited:
If there is even 50% truth in the spend details then it is disgusting how Pakistan has been raped by the same people over and over again.:hitwall:

The name Ansar Abbasi brings speculation to a rather interesting spend detail. Most of his stories start with 'highly reliable sources' & 'well informed source' and that is not acceptable.
Than what is acceptable?

Do we have any proof that this is the actual spend per day?
Do we have any proof that this is NOT the actual spend per day?

Also, the total number of ministers is also suspicious. What are the portfolios and also we need to differentiate between ministers and special advisers.
It includes all those who irrespective of their portfolios enjoy the full benefits of a Ministership.

If there is even 50% truth in the spend details then it is disgusting how Pakistan has been raped by the same people over and over again.:hitwall:
I believe you are counting Musharraf era as well in 'over and over again'.

Than what is acceptable?

Names need to come out uin public. This is the only way this country would change through sacrifice not through 'unnamed sources'

Do we have any proof that this is NOT the actual spend per day?

AA talks a lot and I have seen hiw work very closely in past this is why I have some doubt.

I believe you are counting Musharraf era as well in 'over and over again'.

Musharraf had one era :) BUT if this was true in that era then shame on them too ....

Again, Musharraf is no saint but I strongly belive that he is better then NS and Zardari to lead Pakistan.

Names need to come out uin public. This is the only way this country would change through sacrifice not through 'unnamed sources'
Nowhere in the world this happens. Such informers are always anonymous otherwise they can be killed. What happened during Watergate scandal? It was only after 30 years that the identity of former FBI agent Mark Few who tipped off the Washington Post journalists, was finally revealed.

AA talks a lot and I have seen his work very closely in past this is why I have some doubt.
OK, I understand that.

Musharraf had one era :) BUT if this was true in that era then shame on them too ....

Again, Musharraf is no saint but I strongly belive that he is better then NS and Zardari to lead Pakistan.
Is hamam mein sab nagey. Jo jitna ziada taqatwar aur ba-ikhtiyar woh utna ziyada nanga.

1. Ministry of Commerce
  2. Ministry of Communications
  3. Ministry of Culture
  4. Ministry of Defence
  5. Ministry of Defence Production
  6. Ministry of Economic Affairs & Statistics
  7. Ministry of Education
  8. Ministry of Environment
  9. Ministry of Finance & Revenue
  10. Ministry of Food and Agriculture
  11. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
  12. Ministry of Health
  13. Ministry of Housing & Works
  14. Ministry of Industries & Production
  15. Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
  16. Ministry of Information Technology
  17. Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination
  18. Ministry of Interior
  19. Ministry of Investment
  20. Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Northern Areas
  21. Ministry of Labour, Manpower
  22. Ministry of Law and Justice
  23. Ministry of Local Government and Rural Development
  24. Ministry of Minorities
  25. Ministry of Narcotics Control
  26. Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis
  27. Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
  28. Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources
  29. Ministry of Population Welfare
  30. Ministry of Ports and Shipping
  31. Ministry of Privatization
  32. Ministry of Railways
  33. Ministry of Religious Affairs
  34. Ministry of Science and Technology
  35. Ministry of Social Welfare and Special Education
  36. Ministry of Sports
  37. Ministry of States and Frontier Regions
  38. Ministry of Textile Industry
  39. Ministry of Tourism
  40. Ministry of Water & Power
  41. Ministry of Women Development
  42. Ministry of Youth Affairs
  43. Ministry of Planning and Development

http://www.pakistan.gov.pk/

Now we have the facts, so where are the secert 37 ministries. The propagandist thread starter should look into to stuff before believing it, plus the ministries are divided between the COALITION PARTNERS also a fact to bear in mind.

Now we have the facts, so where are the secert 37 ministries. The propagandist thread starter should look into to stuff before believing it, plus the ministries are divided between the COALITION PARTNERS also a fact to bear in mind.
I guess the number 90 is a typo error. At any rate, this is the largest ever cabinet with a total of 64 ministers that include the Federal Ministers, Ministers of State, and the Ambassadors at Large. In total, 91 persons are entitled to all perks and privileges of a federal minister.

a59b601e36b0677638e07766b598625f.gif

Last edited:

1 - Ministry of Commerce

2 -Ministry of Communications

42 - Ministry of Youth Affairs

43 - Ministry of Planning and Development

Pakistan.Gov.Pk - The Official Web Gateway to the Government of Pakistan

Only Half Truth......

Here comes the Full Truth......

Its reported in DAWN 10th of July as follows. Read full article here.

At present the federal cabinet’s numerical strength runs over 80 if the advisers to prime minister and ambassadors at large with status of federal ministers are included.

There are reports that the PPP-led government is under pressure from at least two of its coalition partners Muttahida Qaumi Movement and JUI (F) for accommodating at least one more minister from each party in the expanded cabinet.

PM is expected to include two PPP stalwarts, Mian Raza Rabbani and Ms. Sherry Rahman, who had resigned their cabinet posts under protest but were not officially released from their positions.

Fact of the matter is govt. more interested in accomodating coalitions/jiyalaas and least in acting in peoples' interest.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom