What's new

The Royal Moroccan Army is a quantum leap in armaments

View attachment 797387

Look at this pic....Moorish soldier looking north across the water. :lol: :lol:

Best to take Europe without force. Just keep sending migrants and wait for demographic decline to set in.

Spain is already fed up with this kind of invasion. :D But can't blame Morocoons they are rightly claiming back their lands.

Morocco need strong friends like USA china Russia uk and African Union to push the pressure on Spain and strong modern armed forces to show their serious power

View attachment 797387

Look at this pic....Moorish soldier looking north across the water. :lol: :lol:

Best to take Europe without force. Just keep sending migrants and wait for demographic decline to set in.

Europe has ended immigration
They are allies today tho different times. Besides if Morocco was to do another Tariq ibn Ziyad they won't only run into Spain but whole of NATO it would be a massive miscalculation but aside from that both Countries are allies in today's world. It is a new world.

They have huge amount of trade, diplomatic ties and regional allies

Oh My gosh no just no.. Migrants are less than 5% in the EU won't increase beyond that besides EU has already an active frontline that is existential it may not be activated until years later but that is in East Europe so could fall militarily from that front NATO is not invincible it is just because they are an alliance of 30+ countries that has even extensions in other nations so if they were to run into an alliance with similar size or bigger it would be an uphill task example China could be inserted into East Europe via Russia

Russians and East Europeans do not want any colored immigrants. Russia is more likely to back Spain against Morocco. China is irrelevant here

Europe has ended immigration

His an absolute buffoon that poster you replied to even the comments he came with were just down right retarded it made no logical sense

Russia is more likely to back Spain against Morocco. China is irrelevant here

You got me wrong on my post. I didn't say they would come aide anyone in that matter I only said that it was the only frontline and entirely separate from that area. It is the Spain angle that is irrelevant not China.

But admittedly there are couple of buffoons on PDF. Example when he randomly threw in that Morocco-Spain angle it is equal to like saying why doesn't China vs Pakistan or vice versa meaning that individual has no sense of the real world geopolitics and that the two said countries are in fact long term allies just like China-Pakistan even their borders in gilgat is only guarded by few men on both sides that is how good there cordial ties is which means non-hostile element category. Example it is equal to like throwing in randomly why doesn't Greece-Albania or vice versa you see what I mean it is completely retardation both countries are allies with cordial ties. There is the real world and then there is the retards who don't understand how the world geopolitics functions or how the world itself hangs together. Both are geopolitically strong allies and has huge amount of trade.

Besides the East-Europe front is completely different has no ties to anything else besides China is not irrelevant in East-Europe because they are allies with one of the entities in that frontline it will be frozen frontline for decades but nonetheless a real frontline.

Example like the demilitarized zone in Korea you got China-North Korea on one side and USA-South Korea on the other side it may stay frozen for another few decades but a legitimate frontline nonetheless and the same with LOC with Pakistan-India it is frozen and will stay that way for decades but nonetheless a real frontline and the same with LAC with China and India. The East-Europe is a new addition and a frozen frontline but legitimate nonetheless it starts from Donbass and dnipro river and could even go to all the way the baltics

Last edited:
Officially, the Israeli government approved the appointment of Amir Peretz of Moroccan origin as head of IAI for the Israeli military industry.

Here congratulating Moroccans about the normalization ..

He was born in Morocco, so he automatically has a Moroccan nationality, and it does not fall from the person by the way.. It means he has two nationalities, like many dual nationals in Europe and the rest of the world..

As for the issue of interests, of course, he is a former minister in the government of Israel and the director of a major company now. He will serve the interests of that country in the first place... But there is something in politics and economics called "public relations" that helps you to have a smoother and more distinguished treatment when negotiating...and This is what is certain with regard to the case of being a Moroccan Jew..

So, The best thing Peretz can do for Morocco is to help it build an advanced military industries base by IAI according to the logic of win-win.. Usrael wants to export its weapons to new markets at a low manufacturing cost.. and cheap handcrafted labor, and Morocco want to build a base of advanced defense industries employing young people and talents, and gaining experience in the field..

Last edited:
Officially, the Israeli government approved the appointment of Amir Peretz of Moroccan origin as head of IAI for the Israeli military industry.

He was born in Morocco, so he automatically has a Moroccan nationality, and it does not fall from the person by the way.. It means he has two nationalities, like many dual nationals in Europe and the rest of the world..

As for the issue of interests, of course, he is a former minister in the government of Israel and the director of a major company now. He will serve the interests of that country in the first place... But there is something in politics and economics called "public relations" that helps you to have a smoother and more distinguished treatment when negotiating...and This is what is certain with regard to the case of being a Moroccan Jew..

There are also Pakistanis in IDF and even in Mossad..

I would actully like to see one of the Pakistanis to one day come to power the hilarity that would ensue on PDF and by the way there are few Israeli-Pakistanis who regularly post here I have engaged them in couple of discussions they were first hidden but came forward example that Norway based Pakistani his an Israeli-Pakistani

Last edited:

I would actully like see one of the Pakistanis to one day come to power the hilarity that would ensue on PDF and by the way there are few Israeli-Pakistanis who regularly post here I have engaged them in couple of discussions they were first hidden but came forward example that Norway based Pakistani his an Israeli-Pakistani
Cool..

His an absolute buffoon that poster you replied to even the comments he came with were just down right retarded it made no logical sense

You got me wrong on my post. I didn't say they would come aide anyone in that matter I only said that it was the only frontline and entirely separate from that area. It is the Spain angle that is irrelevant not China.

But admittedly there are couple of buffoons on PDF. Example when he randomly threw in that Morocco-Spain angle it is equal to like saying why doesn't China vs Pakistan or vice versa meaning that individual has no sense of the real world geopolitics and that the two said countries are in fact long term allies just like China-Pakistan even their borders in gilgat is only guarded by few men on both sides that is how good there cordial ties is which means non-hostile element category. Example it is equal to like throwing in randomly why doesn't Greece-Albania or vice versa you see what I mean it is completely retardation both countries are allies with cordial ties. There is the real world and then there is the retards who don't understand how the world geopolitics functions or how the world itself hangs together. Both are geopolitically strong allies and has huge amount of trade.

Besides the East-Europe front is completely different has no ties to anything else besides China is not irrelevant in East-Europe because they are allies with one of the entities in that frontline it will be frozen frontline for decades but nonetheless a real frontline.

Example like the demilitarized zone in Korea you got China-North Korea on one side and USA-South Korea on the other side it may stay frozen for another few decades but a legitimate frontline nonetheless and the same with LOC with Pakistan-India it is frozen and will stay that way for decades but nonetheless a real frontline and the same with LAC with China and India. The East-Europe is a new addition and a frozen frontline but legitimate nonetheless it starts from Donbass and dnipro river and could even go to all the way the baltics

East Europeans are white, Christian. they want the material benefits of the West European cousins. Hence the clamor to join EU and NATO. In theory Ukraine and maybe Russia could join in the club. Of course they are not going to join Spain since they think Morocco is a weakling

East Europeans are white, Christian. they want the material benefits of the West European cousins. Hence the clamor to join EU and NATO. In theory Ukraine and maybe Russia could join in the club. Of course they are not going to join Spain since they think Morocco is a weakling

You drunk or something? This can't be right.. Do you even speak english? Morocco has no involvement in East Europe or who is christian or not whatever is happening there is entirely theres. Hmm? Joining against who Morocco? :lol: You are definitely drinking mate..

Russia in Northern alliance?:crazy:

US vs Morocco?:crazy:

Last edited:

So, The best thing Peretz can do for Morocco is to help it build an advanced military industries base by IAI according to the logic of win-win.. Usrael wants to export its weapons to new markets at a low manufacturing cost.. and cheap handcrafted labor, and Morocco want to build a base of advanced defense industries employing young people and talents, and gaining experience in the field..
He is born Morocco but is a Jews, right?

I would actully like to see one of the Pakistanis to one day come to power the hilarity that would ensue on PDF and by the way there are few Israeli-Pakistanis who regularly post here I have engaged them in couple of discussions they were first hidden but came forward example that Norway based Pakistani his an Israeli-Pakistani
I think they are Pakistanis Jews but migrated to there when opportunities arises. Even Iran has Jews too,

He is born Morocco but is a Jews, right?

I think they are Pakistanis Jews but migrated to there when opportunities arises. Even Iran has Jews too,

True they are jews of that said country.

The jewish people have been on exile for 2000 years basically country-less and wandering. Half of these are from various muslim countries

These jews are the worst I mean the once who migrated from Muslim countries and confusing as hell especially in PDF war threads many posters were busted of being Israelis who migrated but still carrying fake flags just confusing they speak your languages and follow your local politics and knows your customs even wears your flags..

I have never felt more confused in my time on PDF as on that recent Hamas-Israel 11-day skirmish thread it was the weirdest it was not like other war threads that one was hybrid and strange. I noticed Pakistani, Moroccan and Turkish jews in that thread alone some of them were big reveals because they were long time posters who were hiding

Last edited:
These jews are the worst I mean the once who migrated from Muslim countries and confusing as hell especially in PDF war threads many posters were busted of being Israelis who migrated but still carrying fake flags just confusing they speak your languages and follow your local politics and knows your customs even wears your flags..

I have never felt more confused in my time on PDF as on that recent Hamas-Israel 11-day skirmish thread it was the weirdest it was not like other war threads that one was hybrid and strange. I noticed Pakistani, Moroccan and Turkish jews in that thread alone some of them were big reveals because they were long time posters who were hiding
Jews are good in manipulation. That is why some of the biggest media in western are owned by Jews.

You drunk or something? This can't be right.. Do you even speak english? Morocco has no involvement in East Europe or who is christian or not whatever is happening there is entirely theres. Hmm? Joining against who Morocco? :lol: You are definitely drinking mate..

Russia in Northern alliance?:crazy:

US vs Morocco?:crazy:

Morocco is not involved in Eastern Europe. It is just with EU and NATO all European countries are united security and economics wise

EW systems

The Scorpius family of weapons, this 'revolutionary' system sends out focused beams that interfere with electromagnetic spectrums.

There are are five components as part of the Scorpius system, including Scorpius G, which is used for ground and Scorpius N, used for naval.

With significantly greater receiver sensitivity and transmission power, the system can detect multiple threats from different types simultaneously and from further distances than in the past.

Fustick believes that more warfare will be in the electromagnetic realm, and with Scorpius, Israel is positioned well for the future.

'More and more of the activity in warfare is going into the electromagnetic domain,' Fustick added.
'Planes, missiles, UAVs are all using electromagnetic magnetic means, to sense the environment, to navigate, and to communicate.'

The new weapon system uses electronically scanned array technology to look at the sky and send out a targeted beam.

'One of the advantages about electronic or soft defense systems is that the price per activation is virtually zero,' Fustick said.

'You don't run out of ammunition, and there is no question of 'do I or do I not engage that particular threat.''

Israeli's state-run defense contractor announced a new family of electronic warfare systems on Thursday. The Scorpius family of weapons sends out focused beams that interfere with electromagnetic spectrums

There are are five components as part of the Scorpius system, including Scorpius G, which is used for ground

Scorpius P is used for air and self protection, while Scorpius J is used for air and standoff jammer

Scorpius P is used for air and self protection, while Scorpius J is used for air and standoff jammer

The last component, known as Scorpius T, is used for training. IAI first showed off the new Scorpius-T training system in late October

The last component, known as Scorpius T, is used for training. IAI first showed off the new Scorpius-T training system in late October

And many other systems:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom