What's new

The Saudis reject Islamabad’s request to call an OIC's foreign minister meeting on Kashmir

Ra's al Ghul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
saudi-arabia-rejects-demand-for-oic-meet-on-kashmir.jpg

If the reports are accurate, then Pakistan is in a fix.

Saudi Arabia has reportedly turned down Islamabad’s bid to call a meeting of top Muslim diplomats on the disputed territory of Kashmir.

Pakistan is seeking an immediate session of the Council of Foreign Ministers (CFM) of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), considered one of the most important platforms where the 57-member body discusses important issues.

Indian media was quick to jump on the story with headlines saying how Pakistan has been ‘snubbed’ and ‘rejected’ by the Saudis.

https://www.trtworld.com/asia/another-setback-for-pakistan-s-faltering-kashmir-stance-33584

is this true ? can someone confirm this from KSA side ? what the hell is going on here ?

This will continue till the Pakistanies stop seeing only up to the nose and not any further.even now they are moving to Malaysia who's pm is 96 years old and don't know if the next person will continue with the same policies.what I see is in few years Pakistan has neither KSA or Malaysia on its side.
Thank you Imran

what I see is in few years Pakistan has neither KSA or Malaysia on its side.

says a hindutva who's only friend was bangladesh and that too eliminated beause of hindutva policy, according to your own hindutvas, hindus have no country other than india while indian muslims have dozens of muslim countries if they get kicked out of india?

regards

This will continue till the Pakistanies stop seeing only up to the nose and not any further.even now they are moving to Malaysia who's pm is 96 years old and don't know if the next person will continue with the same policies.what I see is in few years Pakistan has neither KSA or Malaysia on its side.
Thank you Imran

What you on about we have been right

India can't lift a complete lockdown of Kashmir at risk the Kashmiri rise up and express a tsunami of anti Indian hatred

And India has reached such a divided point that millions of Indians have been involved in protests against the increasing hindutva extremism

If anything now is the time to push forward

Thank you Imran

sorry , but no one is asking you to interfere, and dont need to gloat about it, in world politics no one is a permenant friend or foe,
and my question is for KSA members.

Thank you Imran
Has nothing to do with Imran.

The Saudis & Emiratis have been sucking up to the Indians just like the Iranians for years now.

The Saudis & Emirati tilt towards India became even more obvious in the aftermath of the Pakistani refusal (correctly) to join the disastrous war in Yemen.

The Saudis & Emiratis took Pakistan for granted so much that they decided to include Pakistan’s name in the list of countries fighting in Yemen without a Pakistani decision, and that probably pissed them off that Pakistan could say no.

If Pak leaves OIC then India will join OIC next day. Leaving OIC is not an option.
Let them - it’s a worthless, useless organization which apparently is controlled by Saudis who have sold themselves out to Israel and India.

The sooner Pakistan get rid of these baradars the better. An independent, strong and prosperous Pakistan is against their interest. Have been saying this since forever. Imagine a Pakistan with strong financial back, next to tiny uae, sanction cursed iran and fragile GCC. I hope for this beautiful country and it's people to break free soon and get rid of this baggage.

says a hindutva who's only friend was bangladesh and that too eliminated beause of hindutva policy, according to your own hindutvas, hindus have no country other than india while indian muslims have dozens of muslim countries if they get kicked out of india?

regards
At least see the title of the thread which you are posting .you guys have gone blind due to your religious glasses .you guys are the founding members of OIC and unable to get the other members agree to pass a resolution on India which is not a member of OIC.common Sense should tell you who has friends and who don't .

What you on about we have been right

India can't lift a complete lockdown of Kashmir at risk the Kashmiri rise up and express a tsunami of anti Indian hatred

And India has reached such a divided point that millions of Indians have been involved in protests against the increasing hindutva extremism

If anything now is the time to push forward
Another generation lost hoping India is falling appart.
I am not going to wake you up

Has nothing to do with Imran.

The Saudis & Emiratis have been sucking up to the Indians just like the Iranians for years now.

The Saudis & Emirati tilt towards India became even more obvious in the aftermath of the Pakistani refusal (correctly) to join the disastrous war in Yemen.

The Saudis & Emiratis took Pakistan for granted so much that they decided to include Pakistan’s name in the list of countries fighting in Yemen without a Pakistani decision, and that probably pissed them off that Pakistan could say no.

Let them - it’s a worthless, useless organization which apparently is controlled by Saudis who have sold themselves out to Israel and India.
You never close the door by making irrational statement in diplomacy.
Imran has been doing it for a long time now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom